Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 16 - Page 2

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallai

great commentary...
agree on manav part completely..  i read in WU that manav told his mom i have only you... what a lier.. he tells archu the same ... which is understandble since she is his wife ..but he told the same to sulo too...  and today he didnt even think of calling his mom...
btw i think the whole idea of archu telling manav to invite savita was also picked from commentary. after they were blasted for not a being good host to savi -damor yesterday and also not how manav is not including his parents in his success...
originally i think Cvs wanted to keep this private affair only with damo informing savita that "aaj mera beta kamyab ho gaya" and svita yet again cursing archu for taking manav away..
anyways am happy they are taking viewers input and i like savita speech a lot.. it sounded genuine and writer who writes savita lines is good.

Well if they r reading commentary how aout reading our demand for the corny women who shud do izzat aarti of ARMAN ?

Why call perfect Ajit a joru ka gulam ? Its Manav who is joru ka gulam .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post Kools..

totally agree that manavs character is being trashed....hate the cvs..shame on them...

the whole dharmesh track needs to end asap..its just getting on my nerves..glad I missed a few episodes.  will need to skip few more..😉..I would like so see both madhuri and vaishali become a team..( team revenge).. and destroy batat..takeover his business assets..

I like the scene where savita goes to see sulo..and tells her the reason why she needs to live..😆

shibu is great..loved the way he talked bk to rasika..also didn't serve her the drink..we need showdown between him and rasika..no manav to butt in...lets give rasika a taste of her own meds..

by the way what other show were they promoting??
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallai

wat is making me angry is know is questing the real culprit... and the victims are blaming each other... some 1 said why did madhuri go ahead with having varun even if she knew abt dharmesh ..well i think she had no other reason to go on living... no parents.. no friends.. only person she loves is dharmesh and ofcourse she wld have thought a child will give a purpose to go on..
so i dnt think she was wrong in having varun... may be she went wrong in not informing vaishali before marriage or making dharmesh to come clean. or better still get divorce with child support....

pallai she isnt wrong even there . She understood Dharmesh married AFTER his marraige took place .........she told that to Archu .What I cannot understand is why Archnas MAJBOORI is MAJBOORI and why others MAJBOORI is regarded as a deliberate crime .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
atria thumbnail
I don't understand why they didn't show a bit more compassion for Varun today ! I mean, Vaishu found out for the first time that the child is sick, but she has no reaction? And mahaan Archana knew about this, yet she goes around saying giri hui aurat and stuff ! Why do they not direct their anger at Dharmesh where it belongs?😕
excelsa7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

U know what the HORRID thing is ? The K sisters r not even CONSIDERING Varun ........a sick , dying child ! For them its OK that varun DIES , but Madhuri MUST GO from Dharmesh's life ! So that Vaishu can quietly slip in and continue this sham of a marraige and their JHOOTI izzat in society remains INTACT .

True!  But this should not suprise us - as Archana has completely forgotton her responsibility to little Sachin - and he's actually related to Manav.... so I suppose that it follows that she does not give a damn as to whether Varun lives or dies. It's all about her family - especially her spoilt sisters!
bhavni88 thumbnail
another thing I dont get is that they know madhuri is first wife...

so how the hell can vaishali demand a 'divorce'....legally shes not married???....

pls cvs try and resolve this issue....who is the legal wife??
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atria

I don't understand why they didn't show a bit more compassion for Varun today ! I mean, Vaishu found out for the first time that the child is sick, but she has no reaction? And mahaan Archana knew about this, yet she goes around saying giri hui aurat and stuff ! Why do they not direct their anger at Dharmesh where it belongs?😕

The two sisters need a reality check in the sharpest of tones . They r so bloody sPOILT . Vaishu acts like a dithering teenager sulking in love and Archna does meri behen Meri behen selfishly ............what about that dying CHILD yaar . He is more important than Dharmesh , Vaishu , Archna , Madhuri , all put together . Did it even STRIKE Vaishali to ask the question WHICH BEEMARI does he have ? Even any roadsider wud be curious . But not she .All she wants is that bigamist at any cost with Madhuri opting to GO AWAY .So does Archna so that her sainted mom lives on at the cost of others BARBAADI . Sulo shud LIVE but VARUN May DIE .........says WHO ?😡😡😡
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: excelsa7

totally agree....archana does forget alot of things..😉

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

another thing I dont get is that they know madhuri is first wife...

so how the hell can vaishali demand a 'divorce'....legally shes not married???....

pls cvs try and resolve this issue....who is the legal wife??

bhavni Im daily reminding this in commentary but what sickens is the callous attitude of K sisters to a sick child .
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhavni
abt that even i had a question. how will madhuri prove she is first wife? i hoep she has marriage certificate..
if she doesnt have then what is considered proof? witness? photos?