Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
mi te sangitla CVS na .Puna atwan karin Vanduchi aaz .
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

mi te sangitla CVS na .Puna atwan karin Vanduchi aaz .

thanks di 😊
Wookie thumbnail
Di mazha navin dp kasa aahe? 😳☺️
PR time zhaleyπŸ˜† c ya tc 😊

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you all the most sweet people πŸ€—. You all are so precious 😊.

Thank you Hope and Koolsadhu to explain about "Aurat" to me. See, such are the small things which can get anyone in trouble if they are not well versed in a language . All this time I did not know how to express this world clearly I think. But thanks to you, I know now πŸ˜‰.

Oh these are the days when more ceremonies will be there towards my sister in laws wedding. My mother in law wishes to collect all the rituals in her memory and others memory who are more well versed according to her, and celebrate πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ. It is so nice 😊. It takes amazing amount of time in India for the completion of a marriage. But I think the boy is a well behaved, educated and sincere person (did not seem to have any bad habits or personality traits), and he will be a good match to my sister in law. I can hope wholeheartedly 😊.

Yes, I can see why so many terms for woman. Different Indian language settings? Ancient and modern language. So complex 😳 but I will learn the best one enough to be able to communicate with my mother in law πŸ˜ƒ. For him I must make him a Polish Poet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³, ofcourse I will speak to him Hindi too 😊, surprise them with my Hindi πŸ˜‰. I think you can come close to sensitive (often much formal) relations such as between women to women, specially with someone from another background if you can get to communicate in her language. I know how to cook few Indian dishes too πŸ˜‰ (although he is a better cook in that, but I am good in some Polish recipies, you know Pierogi by any chance?).

Archana seems to have become a complete mother hen to sisters who really are not too concerned about her. I did not see Manav from the beginning. I came India just some months ago, and even initially I had no idea what was going on in the TV with everyone so glued πŸ˜†. But my sister in law was very helpful 😊, my first friend in India infact πŸ˜ƒ. She explained the complex scenario, and her emotions were so visible πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ, what could a girl do but not be interested? πŸ˜ƒ. Yes I sure am interested πŸ˜‰.

Manav's behavior seem to be hurting many , but be patient πŸ˜‰. I think the story is trying to get out of a situation it created to make it interesting. Now to do that they are slightly lost where to put the balance. In such a condition, they are trying to adjust the main characters with each other. However, it seems that while they are trying to handle one, they are letting the other go. Maybe they cannot find synergy? πŸ˜•. In such situations it seems that a very good strategy is to close the doors and sit inside for the couple. They sit and drink tea/coffee, and not open the door. Till they review their lives, list their priorities through a sound discussion, analyze which way they are going. This is what I really believe in. In this process, they need to cut off all those extra issues which might seem of utmost importance and too big. Sometimes when we bring a few unnecessary matters too close to our lives (or get involved in them) they seem so big that nothing else can be seem. So best to remove those matters for a while and move away, so that a better image of the life and people can come. This will help them know their environment where they live, so that they can take the right steps. 😊

I think, they could just forget all the problems, begin thinking from the first moment they met each other, how they married, forget the madness in between of Archana, again think how they reunited (without thinking why they separated), then think about how they are treated each other, and then each others parents (with balance). Then list what they really should be doing. Then go for an effort, talk with Manavs parents, as well as Archana's parents (with them no need to talk, as it seems everything is solved as per their relationship with Archana's parents). After they solve this. They can share them sentiments with Manavs parents and they can give support for further solutions. I am not bringing Satish here, because this would be total review of Manav and Archana for their lives. Otherwise, mess creates more mess. One bad gives way to another, while one good deed is the predecessor of more good deeds. Life works in an inertia, it is never static I feel.

Oh and yes, about the language πŸ˜†. My in laws are from Delhi! So little ancient Indian? (as it is north I think). Polish though don't come from Latin πŸ˜‰, it roots to ancient Slavic languages 😊. I did my graduation with English classes, I wanted to learn this language, but I am not really so perfect specially I sometimes miss the "D" πŸ˜ƒ
. It is very common in Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Slovak and former Yugoslav people to miss some words of English, I mean pronunciation. But that is when I try to speak fast πŸ˜ƒ, I dont miss so much. I think in Indian language, most of the words can be pronounced perfectly and no problem for any word or alphabet from any language (in terms of pronunciation).

Thank you for this so much really 😊, maybe you saved me from something bad πŸ˜†.

Wookie thumbnail
Di PR joke of today πŸ˜† varshu's statement to aai archoo
waise mein janti hu ki aap kisi galat baat mein uska saath nahi denge 🀣 HAHAAHA πŸ˜†πŸ˜†