Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 16

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kools reporting from base : Manav opens shop in PR
Commentary is being read guys . All dialogues suggested by us were given to Madhuri today after Decent Satish hurriedly ran away after the tamasha between Savita and Batatwada, unable to take it anymore . The KHOLI TRIO remained with Madhuri , who tried to leave with dignity but was stopped by Aai Archoo who wanted it stripped .

Wait O Kudi she said . Wait , fallen maiden . For it is in your shameless hands that lies the fate of mine sister . Whether she stays with the Evil Batat or not , all depends on YOU alone . So YOU decide their fates O Kudi Punjaban .

Have told U all O Fair Godly Maiden  said the Kudi Shamefacedly . Have told u the reason I tolerate the most Evil of all knights......Sir Fertile Batat . Remember the Silent MODE in which I sang the ODE ? Of the shameful DEED I gotta do for the sake of acquiring his evil SEED ? The REASON for which I do this womanly TREASON ?Remember ?

Behen Vaishoo ran and interrupted the poetry . What IS  it that u tell to my sister that cannot be told to me O Shameless One  who hails from Pune she asked with blazing righteous eyes .

That I am not in this for PLEASURE

But only for my real TREASURE

A SON . A sick One for whom I run hither and thither

Demanding a sibling ....a sister or brother

For only a sibling can him save

And it all depends on how much i sleep with that Knave

This much I tell , him I cannot at this stage leave

I can't help it if I am your pet peeve

The poetry finishes here . For Behen Vaishoo almost fainted , hearing that Madhuri WON"T GO . The magenta shorts flashed before her hazel eyes , Batat tucked somehow in them , and she screamed

BESHARAM AURAT ! KITNI BESHARAM HO TUM !

U STOLE MY PATI ! NOW U WANT ONE MORE BABY ! VIXEN ! HUSSY ! PAGAL AFTER MY PATI !

Then she turned and declared , trembling

I WANT A DIVORCE . I will now drag EVIL BATAT THRU COURT .

WHAT ! cried AAi ARCHOO in horror . A DIVORCE ! When our dear mom is sick ?

What a dreadful time to pick

This I cannot advocate

U must adjust with ur Evil Mate !

Behen Vaishoo broke down , thinking of her mommy who had survived hundreds of asthma attacks and slapped people like a social cause . Then What do I do O Archoo AAI she asked , weeping . What the hell do I do .

Aai Archoo hugged her and wept , glad her point had registered .

Baba Manav looked pensively on . He should have hugged the Kudi .😆😆😆 Of course he didn't have the b......s .

My comment : Extremely glad that commentary is being read . Extremely glad that CVS gave Madhuri the dialogue that Vaishu came LATER in her life and disrupted it . Please notice these points O CVS of Balaji !

1] Can someone please point out to Vaishu Madam that she cannot get a divorce since legally there is no marraige ?

2] I am sick and fed up of the self righteous attitude of the Karanjkar sisters towards Madhuri . Can someone please reprimand Vaishu as she keeps calling Madhuri IS AURAT in a very nasty way ? Archna owes a big time apology for calling her GIRI HUI AURAT but I hope Madhuri takes serious offence and points out to the K sisters that if they don't improve their manners , she WON"T divorce Dharmesh and They R at a LOSS .they can GO and bang their sanskaari heads on a wall for all she cares .

3] What does Archana expect when she says ITS IN UR HANDS MADHURI ? Does she expect Madhuri shud give her husband up to Vaishu like SHE gave up Manav to Shravani ?
WHy ? May I know WHY Madhuri is expected to move out all the time ? Why cannot Vaishu move out since Madhuri is first wife and her poblem of a dying child is far more serious ?

4] Archana is telling Vaishu to go along with this sham for Sulochanas sake ?Oh Wow for hypocrisy ! Did she think Manohar wud get second heart attack if she RAN from Marraige mandap and shame the family the way she finally did ? Will someone please please blast Archana and give us viewer satisfaction ?

A blasting for Archana and a slap for Vaishu

Is what i sincerely demand

Oh CVS dear hear us soon

and stop our daily reprimand .

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

ADVENT OF THE NEW HERO : SHIBU

Guys Guys I am LOVING the Khuddar fighter cock Shibu . He REALLY was full timepass today . For starters , the wild youth has BRAINS . He told Baba Manav that its better to get the people who take loans from him to sign on STAMP PAPER . Baba Manav was distributing money like Akbar in a pleased mood after listening to Wise Birbal's witty quotes to all and sundry .

Then , when Rasika bitchily commented that Manav's shop was a bloody THELA 😆😆😆😆 and that it was so small that one cud hardly stand there , Shibu , thoroughly BUGGED at the woman's black tongue  asked her if she needed HELP in finding a place to plonk her butt . Do U NEED  4 CHAIRS PLACED SIDE BY SIDE FOR IT he asked with a snort LAGA DOO KYA ? WILL THEY BE ENUF ?

Rasika was scandalized and Wise Ajit secretly felt she DESERVED it but guess who reprimanded poor loyal Shibu ?

Of course . Baba Manav . He snubbed him for taking his side and being RUDE to MEHMAANS and welcomed Rasika who wished him ill FIRMLY with a nasty look at Shibu [ TUM APNA KAAM KARO .]

Baba Manav's dialogue needs to be noted guys . MEHMAANO SE AISI BAAT KARTE HAI KYA ? Shud we talk like that to our GUESTS ?

I guess not Baba Manav . LEKIN MAA  KO BAHAR FEKA JAATA HAI KYA ? SASURAL KE SAAMNE ? Its not ok to talk that way to guests but its ok to throw ur mom out in front of ur wife's family ? Poor Shibu backsassed an evil woman , u insulted ur own mom !

Then Shibu served sherbets and DID NOT GIVE RASIKA A GLASS PUROSEFULLY .......he BYPASSED HER and gave one to SWEET VANDU .😆😆😆😆😆

Muvaa to Shibu . I request CVS NOT to tame his wild side at all .We cud do with some genuine frank talk on this show . Why tame HIM , improve the TWIT DUO instead .

Baba Manav had wanted AAi Archoo to inaugurate his shop . UR MY PRERNA  MY INSPIRATION, U ONLY WERE THERE FOR ME he told her like a henpecked parrot . WHO ELSE IS THERE .

UR AAI said Aai Archoo sensibly for once . She raised u and ur what ur today coz of HER . I came much later in ur life . This honor shud be given to HER .

OH ! said Baba Manav , coz he has quite forgotten he was born from the womb of a mother .He believes  he was dropped from the sky by GOD . OH Okkkk ! Ur so so nice AAi Archoo ! U shine like GOLD !

AAi Archoo blushed . She had dazzled her Pati's brain with her NICENESS .

My comments :

1] Manav shud have told SULOCHANA to inaugurate the shop

2] To make Archana MAHAAN the CVS r chopping Manav again .I hope Manav fans join me in blasting CVS for this . Manav shud have called his mom on his OWN . Not coz ARCHANA told him . it is SHAMEFUL PORTRAYAL of a FINE CHARACTER called MANAV DESHMUKH . Today he simply went away from my heart . I wish to remind CVS that there r hundreds of ARCHANAS or PERFECT BAHUS in every TV SERIAL but A guy like SUSHANT who plays Manav comes only once in a while . Manav needs individiual thinking .............glorifying Archna this way won't endear Archana to us . Let Archana shine on her own strength in her own individual experiences .........nOT AT THE COST OF MANAV .

What made it WORSE was that poor Savita genuinely thought Manav gave her that honor . She praised Manav so proudly in the speech that it brought tears to the eyes of all moms watching this show . Little did she know that it was Bahu's MEHERBAANI . She told all that she felt her Manav had won the WORLD CUP .

It was noticed that at the Inauguration function that Manav hardly talked a word to his sister but was cooing and chitchatting with his saalis and Archus maaika while poor Vandu stood aside with Ajit and watched .😡😡😡😡 PooR Vandu who had firmly but politely told her unjust saas that she wud NOT leave the function half way as she wished to witness her brother's moment of joy .

Brother was more interested in being a brother to Archana's sisters .

Savita who gave him birth , Ajit who was with him every way of this ordeal , Vandu who genuinely loves him more than Archnas stupid flip flopping sisters were ALL iGNORED by Manav . A BIG THUMBS DOWN to Manav from me not bcoz Im a Basher but coz I GENUINELY FEEL HIS CHARACTER NEEDS RESURRECTION ........although he made progress today . It is NOT poor Ajit who is the joru ka gulam as CVS purposefully put in that dialogue today , its MANAV . BOO Manav .

Oh yeah . No one knows what that little SHOP is selling btw . Grocery , spare parts , cloth .......WHAT ? Allah Jaane !

Kools signing off for the day . I know many will be hurt by my comments on Manav today but I have to speak my mind . Sorry dears and forgive me if u can .CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Guys edit added point about Manavs shop in the end .
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Archana is telling Vaishu to go along with this sham for Sulochanas sake ?Oh Wow for hypocrisy ! Did she think Manohar wud get second heart attack if she RAN from Marraige mandap and shame the family the way she finally did ?

very true kool..uska pyar pyar and vaishu's problems are timepass??ridiculous..and also manav has to be REMINDED now tht he has a mother who has tolerated her drunkard of a husband for the sake of her children all these years?delightful..manav is now no better thn the wierd henpecked sidey characters a dime a dozen in every show i can think of..what an absolute waste..seriously he has become a full karanjkar..i still cnt get over the fact tht he dint care two hoots abt vandu/ajit/his parents at the function bt spent it chatting wid the great dames who were jumping wid joy calling him manhoos and chor to his face..come on guy,strap on a pair..this is the biggest turn-off regarding a guy atleast in my perspective..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

Archana is telling Vaishu to go along with this sham for Sulochanas sake ?Oh Wow for hypocrisy ! Did she think Manohar wud get second heart attack if she RAN from Marraige mandap and shame the family the way she finally did ?

very true kool..uska pyar pyar and vaishu's problems are timepass??ridiculous..and also manav has to be REMINDED now tht he has a mother who has tolerated her drunkard of a husband for the sake of her children all these years?delightful..manav is now no better thn the wierd henpecked sidey characters a dime a dozen in every show i can think of..what an absolute waste..seriously he has become a full karanjkar..i still cnt get over the fact tht he dint care two hoots abt vandu/ajit/his parents at the function bt spent it chatting wid the great dames who were jumping wid joy calling him manhoos and chor to his face..come on guy,strap on a pair..this is the biggest turn-off regarding a guy atleast in my perspective..

Anu it was so AWFUL . Ajit Vandu , Savita Damo Shibu shud have been his group today and he shud have talked to Archanas maaika cursorily and only greeted Manohar effusively . Shame on Manav ........he doesnt communicate well with his family at all . Neither did Archana speak to Vandu . Poor Ajit has been loyal to Manav but he didnt give him credit buy making a speech .He only starts dancing with Archnas sisters like a SUCK UP .
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its sad kool how people take those people for granted who stand by thm thru thick and thin and run after those who wud dump thm at the first sign of trouble..i remember a member saying this on another show forum "upar ko chato and neeche ko kato"..typical attitude seen on television by all the leads in all the shows..
aai Archoo 😆 thnx for commentary Kools
excelsa7 thumbnail
Yes Kool you are as usual - spot on!

It was so obvious that Manav's character is being further diminished by the CVs to make self-ritcheous Archana shine... they made Savita look bad at the market place the other day - now Archana has to remind Manav of the obvious....! Just disgraceful!

Moreso... Vaishali still seems to be living in a dreamworld - where she is the rightful wife of Dharmesh! Her condesending tone makes one think that she was the one displaced by Madhuri! And Archana... what a way to phrase her question to poor Madhuri! Yet in her response, Madhuri (pointing out that her life was disrupted by Vaishali's entrance into Dharmesh's life) was graceful and respectful. She stood alone whith her tears. I simply don't understand why Archana does not seem appreciate that Madhuri is in a far more terrible situation than Vaishali - and that they should not be directing their contempt to her but to Dharmesh instead! 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: excelsa7

Yes Kool you are as usual - spot on!

It was so obvious that Manav's character is being further diminished by the CVs to make self-ritcheous Archana shine... they made Savita look bad at the market place the other day - now Archana has to remind Manav of the obvious....! Just disgraceful!

Moreso... Vaishali still seems to be living in a dreamworld - where she is the rightful wife of Dharmesh! Her condesending tone makes one think that she was the one displaced by Madhuri! And Archana... what a way to phrase her question to poor Madhuri! Yet in her response, Madhuri (pointing out that her life was disrupted by Vaishali's entrance into Dharmesh's life) was graceful and respectful. She stood alone whith her tears. I simply don't understand why Archana does not seem appreciate that Madhuri is in a far more terrible situation than Vaishali - and that they should not be directing their contempt to her but to Dharmesh instead! 

U know what the HORRID thing is ? The K sisters r not even CONSIDERING Varun ........a sick , dying child ! For them its OK that varun DIES , but Madhuri MUST GO from Dharmesh's life ! So that Vaishu can quietly slip in and continue this sham of a marraige and their JHOOTI izzat in society remains INTACT .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
great commentary...
agree on manav part completely..  i read in WU that manav told his mom i have only you... what a lier.. he tells archu the same ... which is understandble since she is his wife ..but he told the same to sulo too...  and today he didnt even think of calling his mom...
btw i think the whole idea of archu telling manav to invite savita was also picked from commentary. after they were blasted for not a being good host to savi -damor yesterday and also not how manav is not including his parents in his success...
originally i think Cvs wanted to keep this private affair only with damo informing savita that "aaj mera beta kamyab ho gaya" and svita yet again cursing archu for taking manav away..
anyways am happy they are taking viewers input and i like savita speech a lot.. it sounded genuine and writer who writes savita lines is good.

pallai thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

U know what the HORRID thing is ? The K sisters r not even CONSIDERING Varun ........a sick , dying child ! For them its OK that varun DIES , but Madhuri MUST GO from Dharmesh's life ! So that Vaishu can quietly slip in and continue this sham of a marraige and their JHOOTI izzat in society remains INTACT .

\

wat is making me angry is know is questing the real culprit... and the victims are blaming each other... some 1 said why did madhuri go ahead with having varun even if she knew abt dharmesh ..well i think she had no other reason to go on living... no parents.. no friends.. only person she loves is dharmesh and ofcourse she wld have thought a child will give a purpose to go on..
so i dnt think she was wrong in having varun... may be she went wrong in not informing vaishali before marriage or making dharmesh to come clean. or better still get divorce with child support....