Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

akele hum akel tum jo hum tum sang ho toh....

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
..toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein...........

okayy.......first of all a heartiest congratulations to PKYEK starcast n crew...even all fans for the show completed its 1st century.....100 epis today....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

keeeepppppppppp rockinngggggggggggg.........PKYEK n PKYEKians...

n now comin to the episode..........it was good...

i liked the auction of hot-ties....somethin different n fun watchin..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
πŸ˜†
meesha n shaurya track suddenly goin fast is a bit confusing.....n wid d new article comin in abt new entry for meesha (can b sum TB or I-F incomplete or faulty info as well...πŸ˜•..).....adding to the confusion....i jus hope shaurya (Gautam) doesnt disappear...coz i lk dt character n actor as well.....😳😳😳😳..

nyway....

i so liked Meesha n pia scene today.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..wow now dis is what i call real friendship...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......no wonder Pia decided on not revealing about arnab being her father etc etc...coz why would she wanna loose a frnd lk meesha or evn hurt her..coz both consider each other as......

apna isshmart n sharp abhay.....waah bas awwaz se hi raaz jaan liya......i lkd dt scene..😊😊😊...

the ABHIYA scene dat followed wer pia finally revealed her identity....her sorrow...pain.....dilemma...  n abhay assuring his support.....promising to stand by her throughout...was jus so lovely......

angad...T...meesha...Tracker as alwaz wer funny..........

ovrall a gud epi....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. Adits.. At least you updates something about todays episode.. πŸ‘ Today missing written updates and Pocu's post.. even yours... now I was abt to quit from IF (my break is finished) and noticed your post.. thank you.. lovely as usual... I am also thinking some confusion about MiYa... so easy and direct...also today's news about new entry for Misha.. nahiiiiiii... I like their pairing.... MiYa suits very well each other...Now waiting for evening to watch episode... thanks again for your post
sumana-13 thumbnail
good update Aditi......aaj forum mein sach mein tum aur hum literally akele hain kya..??? sab kahan chale gaye yaar I thought party hogi....
Congratulations PKYEKians on reaching a milestone heres wishing you many many more πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adits7

..toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein...........

okayy.......first of all a heartiest congratulations to PKYEK starcast n crew...even all fans for the show completed its 1st century.....100 epis today....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³Congo to pkyek and pkyekians....πŸ‘

keeeepppppppppp rockinngggggggggggg.........PKYEK n PKYEKians...

n now comin to the episode..........it was good...

i liked the auction of hot-ties....somethin different n fun watchin..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
πŸ˜†
meesha n shaurya track suddenly goin fast is a bit confusing.....n wid d new article comin in abt new entry for meesha (can b sum TB or I-F incomplete or faulty info as well...πŸ˜•..).....adding to the confusion....i jus hope shaurya (Gautam) doesnt disappear...coz i lk dt character n actor as well.....😳..

Miya are good..let us see what happens next....😲I am confused after reading the article...

nyway....

i so liked Meesha n pia scene today.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..wow now dis is what i call real friendship...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......no wonder Pia decided on not revealing about arnab being her father etc etc...coz why would she wanna loose a frnd lk meesha or evn hurt her..coz both consider each other as......

It was very adorable...their bond is very cute and they are true friends....😳

apna isshmart n sharp abhay.....waah bas awwaz se hi raaz jaan liya......i lkd dt scene..😊😊😊...

😳😳My charming vampire is so intelligent...😳

the ABHIYA scene dat followed wer pia finally revealed her identity....her sorrow...pain.....dilemma...  n abhay assuring his support.....promising to stand by her throughout...was jus so lovely......

Again a big muahh to that scene....they have pain in common and this will strengthen their emotional bond even more...😳

angad...T...meesha...Tracker as alwaz wer funny..........

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†They are very cute...

ovrall a gud epi....

Great post dear...πŸ€—...waiting for toms epi...😳

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The last part was amazing. Finally opened up her heart and abhay's assuring u aren't alone. I am with u.
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post........ 😊  epi's last part was vry emmotional.......
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats Adits & all PKYEKians

🀣 akele hum akel tum jo hum tum sang ho toh......toh..baaki sab jaaye bhadd mein  🀣🀣🀣

so true yaar
Abhiya ki situation ko suit krta h

very nice post dear
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz thanx fr lkin my post....hugzzz to all

n chk dis post as well...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1617833
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on adits..it was a very entertaining epi  specially teh auction part was very innovative & Angad awww..he is really a rockstar yaar he is so sweet & cute ..and Ruhi is so perfect for him..happy that they got each other..!! ABHAY & PIYA ka scene ke baare mein kya kehena..You just need to see it & feel it types..Two people who are lonely..but NOT..as they are FOR EACH OTHER forever..& ever..!!Ah what a fairy tale story ..And epic of passion for me..!!