lot of young actors this time...........

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
here in CB2 we will get a lot f young actors...........Smile
   already 7 child actors hav  been introducd,rads,her sis n bro,dev,his 2 bro n sis.............when their youth is shown we get 5 more actors other than avi n rubi.........Wink
 CB1 lacked young actors,only it had avi,rubi n priyanka(later hiten n sonia,but no use in zra)...Unhappy..n that lack was clearly seen in z rista awards,unike pr n karol bagh team CB team was really passive during the function......Cry.. 
 so i think they can compensate that this time with a lot f young actors n make fun in the sets,parties n especially in Z's award function Wink
It i good to have as many as possible at the beginning, so that they don't have to bring out a ew charactor in the middle , like shandanu. so let's hope for the best...Big smile
I agree this time they are many young characters. But now you can tell more stories.. Hope they choose the actors wise when the characters grow up... Wink
Yup that is so true. I love all the little kids/actors in the new show! It's wonderful to see a refreshing new story line, even though the cb1 dev and radhika acted out beautifully.
ya there are soo many young actors that means so many love stories and A FAMILY DRAMA......I think this will be fun.......