Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka backing off from case is for Chander

sameera_ori thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys after watching todays episode iam convinced that Alka is withdrawing the case not because she is scared of the police or the consequence for herself but because she is scared for Chander. Remember she said earlier that i knw why he is in jail 😕while iam out thats because He is a Shukla and iam a Tiwari. She knws that if she gets into trouble she will bailed out of it because she is Alka Tiwari Nityanand Tiwari's daughter😡 but if Chander gets into trouble one more time he will not be bailed out😡. She is also not sure that whether her father willl help Chander again 😡🤢or not if he lands in a soup. She is Chander's frnd 😊and  is in love with Chander as well 😳 though she has not realized it as yet, but that is the reason she is scared that anything might happen to him, or she will loose him. She has seen him in jail 😭and also has seen the pain in his eyes wen he was in thr😭, she just doesnt want him to be in any kind of trouble again. 

In between todays scene where all three of them were pulling Nandini's leg and the way Abhi and Chander were smirking was hilarious. And the way in the end Chander looks up in the sky closes his eye and sats to God" 😆hey bhagwaan, ek bachche tak ko hum dono ke bich ka pyaar nazar aa raha hai, ek vbas tumhe hi nai dikhta" 😆was too good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it was good...funny...but I hope Alka doesn't withdraw from the case...I hope Chander convinces her...Alka should get support from other people as well....
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, it should be.She is a normal girl who atleast doesn't wants to be a politician.It was the need oft the story.But , it seems Chander is dying in the show very soon.😡
hunnybunch thumbnail
I think Alka is scared cos of what had happened before...and she doesn't want to go through it again, but she might change her mind as well.