ye to sachi moochi galat ho gya

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hey Daksha-ians Big smile

today's episode mentioned something quite serious in it.. did anyone notice? Shocked
when Naina's mom was talking to her in Naina's office she said " 22 saal se tum mujhe mom keh rai ho jabke tum mere pati ki"..... did u hear after that? She said "tum mere pati ki NA...." then Naina spoke up.. I think that "NA" means Naja-eez..!! oh dear Stern Smile
Yes MasoomaSmile, Naina is the illegitimate daughter of Anjali's husbandConfused. He came to knw about Naina much after her birthConfused , wen he died he made Anjali give a promise to him that she will take care of NainaOuch. And she would see to it that Naina should not be deprived of anythingErmm. She gave monetary security to Naina no doubtUnhappy, but Naina has lived her entire life without the love and care of her family that is her motherConfused. She kept writing to her but no replyConfused, she kept expecting to come and meet her in vacations but in vainConfused. Poor Naina is so lonely and still she spreads smiles on the face of othersClap. She hides her pain so well Ouchthat no one is able to make it out and so ppl think she is a rich brat (ppl like Daksh)Angry 
ya and think that Naina's mum deserve what naina isdoing now...
and also I think naina's mum loves naina and she changed a lot...
but Naina don't know that her mum changed..
so she is afraid to talk to her mum...
and naina also loves her mum lot.......
I think dashk is the one who can help naina what you guys think???
@anu..! i dnt think daksh wud help naina.. however he may tell ayi who might then ask naina to go to her mom..
i dnt think naina will love her mom like she used to before, now... she might get arrogant n does not reply to her mom.. just my p.o.v Tongue
Originally posted by anu17

ya and think that Naina's mum deserve what naina isdoing now...
and also I think naina's mum loves naina and she changed a lot...
but Naina don't know that her mum changed..
so she is afraid to talk to her mum...
and naina also loves her mum lot.......
I think dashk is the one who can help naina what you guys think???

@ anu17, i too think Naina's mum has changed now and she misses Naina. i too am hoping that Daksh will help her mum... to get back mother-daughter love...
I think both Daksh and Aai might have a role in bringing the mother-daughter back together (though maybe covertly)

In Naina's defence, she does not know her mother has changed and Anjali will need to show her that.

I am sure Naina and her mom's relationship will grow but it is strained now...............Daksh makes me angry....uhh!...he always misjudges Naina....one day he will understand!
Why is kaka not thrown out of the house?.....greedy for cookies and making others do things he should be doing fr his family!...asking Daksh for medicines, his brother for fridge and grabbing mere cookies....greedy person!!
Yup na...is najaez but I hope everything gets well soon