KK's re-marriage - Will you support or not?

Poll Question :

Will you support KK's re-marriage now?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends...

After watching today's episode, I thought to get to know what do you all think about a person like  KK's re-marriage? I am in dilemma. So let us see how many people support KK's re-marriage and reason? 

nice poll! 

I think I'll leave the decision up to KK uncle ๐Ÿ˜† If he's okay, i'm okay but if he doesn't want to get married, let's not force him ๐Ÿ˜‰  I think he can better judge if he is in a dire need of a partner or not. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
febs...good poll...i have always liked KK's character as he has been selfless...he cared only for his daughters and still loves vidisha...

KK's remarriage...we have to think about him too....what will happen after sanju too gets married...after suhana got married itself KK felt lonely and sad...and what will happen after sanju gets married....he will definitely need company....but this does not mean its yes from me...

i think if it had been any other person...it would have been ok...but we have seen how happy KK is with the memory of his wife...and in the same way he will be with his daughters....so its no from me....and iam glad its no from KK too...
Shukar hai Kisi aur ne Bhi poll Bani mera ILawa  ...........Febs Mujhse chori Kiya hai Idea  

Originally posted by Shwets1502

febs...good poll...i have always liked KK's character as he has been selfless...he cared only for his daughters and still loves vidisha...

KK's remarriage...we have to think about him too....what will happen after sanju too gets married...after suhana got married itself KK felt lonely and sad...and what will happen after sanju gets married....he will definitely need company....but this does not mean its yes from me...

i think if it had been any other person...it would have been ok...but we have seen how happy KK is with the memory of his wife...and in the same way he will be with his daughters....so its no from me....and iam glad its no from KK too...

From me too it is a no... and the reason was the same...KK is happy with his wife's memories ...So I will be happy seeing him happy...and true that its not good to pressurize him..
@febs...its not good to pressurize him...but he has to convincingly make everyone understand that he is happy...
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Shukar hai Kisi aur ne Bhi poll Bani mera ILawa  ...........Febs Mujhse chori Kiya hai Idea  

Honestly I really wanted to know what people think about such a re-marriage track in life...bcz i was in dilemma to decide "Yes" or "No"...
Originally posted by crysind

Honestly I really wanted to know what people think about such a re-marriage track in life...bcz i was in dilemma to decide "Yes" or "No"...

Yar wud U believe it.. I am not able to watch SGP from last two days and I dont know wats going on the serial   

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yar wud U believe it.. I am not able to watch SGP from last two days and I dont know wats going on the serial   

Oh My God ...Rubal...You didn't watch SGP last 2days... bcz of yr exam or any other reason?
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by crysind

Oh My God ...Rubal...You didn't watch SGP last 2days... bcz of yr exam or any other reason?

Haan Yar first it was exam and now aaj mujhe apna college jana para holiday wala Din๐Ÿ˜ก.......Abh IF mein hun so Baad mein dekhunga๐Ÿ˜ƒ