Arohi to Arjun-I like you

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Arohi finally said i like you to Arjun and meant it Clap

Jignesh discovered the chocolate bars are for becoming fat and blackmail Arohi to sleep with him if he should not tell this to kumud. Angry

Finally Arohi discovered Arjun is a good human and she likes him.

Why is Arohi always comparing Arjun to his evil family members especially Jignesh, RPS, Kumud and Michael. Arjun is adopted and hence his character should not be compared to his so called family members.

Today i felt Michael is better (much better) than that Jignesh. I like Michael after watching today's episode and my liking for his character increased many folds. At least he respects Arohi as his brother's wife and never try to misbehave with her Clap

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah totally loved it when she said I like you and that to in that hurry W*H that confused face of arjun
I love arjun..

Arjun's reaction was priceless, he was completely lost. I am sure Arjun would have done the same to Jignesh had he known what Jignesh wanted from Arohi, he would be proud of Arohi for defending herself.

agree with you....arjun shoudnt be compared with those singus...and as far as miky is concerned lolzzz aisi harkat woh kar bhi nahi sakta hes scared of aru since day 1 roflzzzzzROFL
Arjun was lost, i was lost! why did arohi suddenly say i like you...she didn't explain it, maybe she said it cuz she was relived to see him home? Now she could go about her business in peace?

I was thinking that was the reason, instead of saying, i'm glad to see that ur home, she says i like you?

I lv to c arjun's confused face n def this jignesh is ridiculous his wife is in hospital n he is tkng advantage of that. Poor rashi.
Originally posted by Mina_T

Arjun was lost, i was lost! why did arohi suddenly say i like you...she didn't explain it, maybe she said it cuz she was relived to see him home? Now she could go about her business in peace?

I was thinking that was the reason, instead of saying, i'm glad to see that ur home, she says i like you?

she said she likes him coz she understands how good and shareef he isBig smile i was so scared and hated that Jignesh scene, but it made Arohi realise Arjun's goodnes that he never tried to misbehave with her even while being so close to her almost all the time. so m really happyEmbarrassed great idea CVsClap thanks a lotSmile