Gunahon Ka Devta

16th Feb WU- Haldi and Mehendi Ritual

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hellooooo My GKDians...🤗 😳

Welcome to Lallanpur😉

The Epi starts with RV's informer informing him about Tanmay being kidnapped by Avi and making Tanmay married forcefully to Shikha.. RV goes from there. 
The scene shifts to Haveli where ritual of Haldi is taking place. Tanmay enters and is reluctant . Arpi goes to Tanmay and says I can understand what you are going through. Dnt worry evertyhing will be alright. He remembers what Bahuji said him about his brother and Arpi takes him to sit. Lady tells Bahuji that Groom is very fastidious.
 She tells dnt wry after marriage Hell become Joru ka Ghulam.😆

Ladies put haldi to Tanmay.
Shikha comes out of her room and Tanmay looks at her, all angry.  Shikha is about to go to Tanmay when Bahuji stops her and says let all rituals get over , then speak to him.

Arpi looks at Shikha and comes there. She tells her to be Happy. Shikha says ..Tanmay is angry with me , I dont know wht will happen after Marriage. Arpi says I can understand but once you will talk to him, everything will be alright. and takes her to put Mehendi.
Meanwhile RV is on his way.

Arpi asks Ammaji and Bahuji to apply Mehendi but Ammaji says we cant put. Arpi says Shikha would be happy if you both will apply.  Ammaji puts Mehendi and gets Emotional😭

The scene Shifts to Rai Mansion.
Simple has put heaps of sareers on her bed and puts on her😆😆😆

Jagat says dnt change you look like Katrina Kaif in this saree.like Sheila Ki Jawani😆😆

Shikha looks at Jagat and says this loose suit wont look good on you and tells him to wear Yellow Kurta ..She says you will looks like Arjum Rampal..They both blush😳😆

Meanwhile Papa Rai is doing some work and says to Mama Rai after Simple has come you have become Hawa Hawai😆

Simple comes says says..let us go , Papa Rai refuses as he has some important meeting. She tries to convince him but he refuses. Chirag says Bhabhi is correct .. Becaz of you we dnt go anywhere .

In Haveli, Panditji locks tanmay in a room and tells him to get ready for next Ritual

Break

RV remebrs Slap from Bahuji and his Suspension

In Haveli, Tanmay tries to wipe Haldi from his face. Shikha enters his room.

She tells him. I can understand this is not good. But If you dont support me.. Then who will?
My brother is doing all this for my good .

Tanmay tells her I love you but I love my brother too. Your brother has given lot ofd problems to My brother. I cant support you😡
He says if we get married. I wont accept this marriage and I wont love you the way I used to Love you before.😡😡
Shikha cries and leaves from there.

Break

Kanoo, Bhayankar..Everyone are dancing👏 Japle to Dances.  Kanoo takes Tanmay to Dance.

Arpi and Shikha come there.
Everyone are Happy ...

RV comes there and Everyone are Shell Shocked. Tanmay is Happy.

Epi Ends here.

Sorry guys ..No Precap

Sorry for being so late,.😭

Guys. Next week...I wont be coming online , Exam is on 27th. So would be busy.

In next week, Wednusday's update would be done by Jaz😳😳
Thank You so much Jaz

Sorry for inconvinience.

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prash!!🤗

........🤣 for the Update..😉

Missed the episode due to Cricket..
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAM,and no need to say sorry dear study always cum first.
Bye
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx.. Gud luck 4 ur exams Prash...
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Prash 🤗

Thanx for the Awesome Updates😃 

Heard abt ur exams ....Wish u Good Luck 👍🏼 

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! What an epi! Good luck for your exam!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Prashu. I couldn't watch the videos properly because they kept freezing on my pc but your update helped. I felt sorry for Shika because her is caught between her lover and brother. This marriage is very important to her because she is bearing the child of Tanmay and I don't know why Tanmay fails to realize this crucial point. RV is up to something evil, he is as sneaky as the devil. Oh, good luck on your exams.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You soo much .........
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Prash for the wonderful update and good luck for your exams.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx prashuu and
best of luck for u r examsss