Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan critical tb -new article

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan critical; Geet faces a dilemma..

Wedn
Maan critical; Geet faces a dilemma..

Geet is left to the mercy of Dev after Maan suffers a major accident in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

Just few days after getting into a wedlock, Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) face their first big hurdle in the form of an accident in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi..

The present promos suggest that Geet and Maan get involved in a car accident, that leaves Maan in a critical condition.

Our source states, "Maan and Geet are having a jolly good drive, wherein Geet is driving the car. This is when the major sequence happens, and Maan comes crashing out of the car and hits the bonnet very hard. With Maan in critical condition, Geet will have to deal with a situation wherein she will have to seek Dev's (Samir Sharma) help. The reason for this is somewhere related to Maan and his life, but this means that Geet will have to go against Maan's wishes and get help from the man she hates".

What is it that forces Geet to take help from Dev? What happens to Maan? Will Dev take advantage of the situation?

The ordeal of Geet begins now!!

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Going through the article one thing is clear Dev ready to step into KM 
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Going through the article one thing is clear Dev ready to step into KM 

i knew it whole drama for dev but good it will bring some spice in the serial better than  AA only if they had brought abhinav n meera back and read abt milan news me happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

i knew it whole drama for dev but good it will bring some spice in the serial better than  AA only if they had brought abhinav n meera back and read abt milan news me happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya Deveera track was better than AA..........Regarding milan..........chalo der aaye durust aaye ..........can't wait for their milanπŸ˜‰   
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just now read it sanjh...if their plan is to bring maan's track then i am very happy...let them do it...common please bang the screen with your charming, dramatic yet brilliant scenes ...we are waiting for a better storyline...thumbs up to cv's! πŸ‘πŸΌ btw maahi what is milan dear?😲
booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya Deveera track was better than AA..........Regarding milan..........chalo der aaye durust aaye ..........can't wait for their milanπŸ˜‰   

saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

just now read it sanjh...if their plan is to bring maan's track then i am very happy...let them do it...common please bang the screen with your charming, dramatic yet brilliant scenes ...we are waiting for a better storyline...thumbs up to cv's! πŸ‘πŸΌ btw maahi what is milan dear?😲

sent u pm abt milan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and now we gonna get blasts in ghsp so all get ready
saanjh11 thumbnail

ha yaar eyes has started paining  and we can  demand meera back in ghsp it will be good as well as safe tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think im reading way into it, but first why does geet need dev? and what is milan?
saanjh11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveableangel

i think im reading way into it, but first why does geet need dev? and what is milan?

geet will need dev for blood and see this Hot Press Release: Arjun very soon realizes his feelings towards Annie and begin to go after her, but she will make him sweat to agree, in the other hand Dev will be saving his brother's life, Maan and Geet's milaan suppose to be filmi style and at the last week of this month their milaan which all the viewers are waiting for, expect a huge surprises coming your way.......