Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB:Maan critical; Geet faces a dilemma..

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well omg i don't know maybe dev will put secret proposal infront of geet to help maan which might reveal later hope not can't see maangeet separated
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well this new dev's helping track is getting little scary now what if dev will put condition infront of geet to help maan like she will enter him km but not tell maan that he saved maan like that maan will not understand why she is letting him come khurana house and mu or like leave maan and then get back to his life like that no no way pls cv'z don't ever do that crap never separate maangeet never i don't want that old ekta story of blackmailing no separation of maangeet

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think maan will need dev's blood to survive and dev-- being the idiot tht he is will put some condition in front of geet
booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: summikhan

i think maan will need dev's blood to survive and dev-- being the idiot tht he is will put some condition in front of geet

i too tink d same...
nd also dis track wil b quite intrestin...n maan's absent...
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg omg
but according to the new hot breaking news maan will be saved and SR will also happen followed by a series of surprises omg.

Mallu
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

omg omg omg
but according to the new hot breaking news maan will be saved and SR will also happen followed by a series of surprises omg.

Mallu

REALLY?? can u give the link??
stephaniefer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😕

Hello Geet Fan,

I hope someone can answer my question, i was reading somewhere that Gurmeet wants to leave the show and that with the accident they are going to replace him with a new actor. Geet is not Geet without Gurmeet.😭
😭
Please CV if you are thinking of doing something so stupid DO NOT😡

I am getting upset reading about his and also that Gurmeet wants to spend more time with Debina.

Look forward to hearing from you and putting my heart at rest

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephaniefer

😕

Hello Geet Fan,

I hope someone can answer my question, i was reading somewhere that Gurmeet wants to leave the show and that with the accident they are going to replace him with a new actor. Geet is not Geet without Gurmeet.😭
😭
Please CV if you are thinking of doing something so stupid DO NOT😡

I am getting upset reading about his and also that Gurmeet wants to spend more time with Debina.

Look forward to hearing from you and putting my heart at rest

No Hun... that will not happen as gurmeet is back to shooting already.... he has already said that he is not taking much time off so i would say that dont worry our Maan will be OK and everything will be back to normal in no time....
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

omg omg omg

Mallu

Oh Mallu....hope what you're saying comes true dear.......can't take any more negativity and we do want to see the SR soon ðŸ˜†