:: DOTW - What would you do? :: - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
If I were in her place I would never tolerate injustice and I would answer mama mamis in their own language.. its easy to say but nt soooo easy to implement.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

Well, Runjhun is an orphan brought up by her Amma and treated as nothing less than a servant in the Pandey household!!  Now since they found out about her "Luck", they have resorted to torturing her and murdering Amma.  Poor Runjhun.  She is absolutely trapped in hell at the moment.  What would I do?  I would try at night when ALL the numbskulls are sleeping to get out of the house and go to the police and inform them that something is wrong with Amma.  Now, the police have arrived, but as shown in the precap, torture continues with Runjhun, so I am thinking they will resort to chaining her again?  And as for Lakhan Mishra, he can be bought.  How will she escape, perhaps, one of the servant sees that R is chained and informs Guddu?  
Or Runjhun can just go into the street and scream at the top of her lungs that pls someone help her save her AMMA....
Runjhun is trapped in a very terrible situation!

Looks like the torture period for Runjhun is coming to an end....hopefully no more chaining...this might be the turn around point for Runjhun's fate...I don't think screaming will do any good considering the family claimed her emotionally unstable. People will think she's even more crazy LOL
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL which scene are you're imagining? Kalsanwali or Guddu? 
Mahadevi can not be trusted...maybe Babli especially since she is Kalsanwali's daughter...For the first time I saw Runjhun really smiling in a long while because she had hope that her Amma would be saved...Judging from the preview, someone has to save Runjhun. So either Amma will come or Guddu (least likely, but one can hope) or Amma.

Both!! coz both the scene could turn pretty hilarious! πŸ˜†

atleast Runjhun called the cops... n like u said, Amma was the one as always!
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

Well, Runjhun is an orphan brought up by her Amma and treated as nothing less than a servant in the Pandey household!!  Now since they found out about her "Luck", they have resorted to torturing her and murdering Amma.  Poor Runjhun.  She is absolutely trapped in hell at the moment.  What would I do?  I would try at night when ALL the numbskulls are sleeping to get out of the house and go to the police and inform them that something is wrong with Amma.  Now, the police have arrived, but as shown in the precap, torture continues with Runjhun, so I am thinking they will resort to chaining her again?  And as for Lakhan Mishra, he can be bought.  How will she escape, perhaps, one of the servant sees that R is chained and informs Guddu?  
Or Runjhun can just go into the street and scream at the top of her lungs that pls someone help her save her AMMA....
Runjhun is trapped in a very terrible situation!

Right now, Guddu is the least interested... though there was a hint when he met the policeman today... when the door knocked I was so sure that it was guddu who had come demanding more money n then he would get pissed off with what the mamis were doing with Runjhun!
Originally posted by shanak.hot

LOL runjhun telling guddu how handsome he is was hilarious, i can't even imagine runjhun like that LOL, because hs elooks so innocent and not like a girl who would say that....i wish guddu tells her that she is so pretty *blush*.....that would be so sweet...but i loved that little storyπŸ‘

n what about if u would be in place of runjhun?
would you run up to him, tell him this and also that his hair is oh-so-silky and his eyes oh-so-expressive πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ~~~~

If I were in her place I would never tolerate injustice and I would answer mama mamis in their own language.. its easy to say but nt soooo easy to implement.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

yeah, it is easy to say so... but hope she implements this later on! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Wafah

Looks like the torture period for Runjhun is coming to an end....hopefully no more chaining...this might be the turn around point for Runjhun's fate...I don't think screaming will do any good considering the family claimed her emotionally unstable. People will think she's even more crazy LOL

Yes, ppl would think that she has gone bonkers.  I think if the mamas have a change of heart esp. Rajju since he is the eldest than things can start to change.  But the Mamis are ALL just pure Evil and their nature will never change.  R is in Hell at the moment. 
@ Wafah~ love the stuff u made up regarding Runjhun tellin' Guddu he is good lookin'.  It was cute & funny.