:: DOTW - What would you do? ::

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends 🤗
Just thought of getting members to discuss on this topic:
What would you do if you were Runjhun?
Please don't say, I would tell Guddu how handsome he is 😉 😆

1.) I mean, consider the scenario of this girl who has lost her parents, her mami mamas keep her only coz she is a free maid. Her cousins don't treat her as their sis. The only love she gets in the whole wide world is from her Amma!
Would you be as gentle as she is and accept the cruel behavior coz you feel indebted for being taken in or would you come out all guns blazing and letting these devils know that you can't be tortured...

2.) Amma fell ill fighting for Runjhun, and now the gal can't go in to take care of Amma coz the mamis have threatened her. What would you do?
Follow their orders so that they won't trouble the old lady or sneak in somehow and take care of Amma?

Maybe Runjhun could bribe a servant to bring in some sleeping pills, crush them and mix in the food of the family members. Then every night, when they would sleep like mad, could go in to nurture Amma, make her fit, tell her to fake illness during the day, and then one night gather all the money n stuff and run away from there with Amma 😎

But then, why does Amma need to run, she could just kick out these 🐷 😡

ok now, your valuable thoughts on the matter 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
greattt topic divy ...
To b very frank i xactly dont know wat would i do ...but wont just keep quit n just take wat all those mamis do....
I would atleast bck answer them. .........

N bout them threating her i think even i would do the same thing runjhun is doin ....
Bout d bribe thing our runjhun is tooo good to do any such thing .....
But now im realyyy pissd wid those mamis specialyyy mitho n kalsanwali just hate them 😡
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for the gd topic, that  keep us occupied.

I will purposely show my sad/scared/crying face outside the pandey's home that makes everyone more alert especially Guddu, Kukkan & Jabbo.. .. And, at the same time, i will beg three pairs of evil (mama&mami) to let me see amma that will bring the crowd's attention and fight with them
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

greattt topic divy ...
To b very frank i xactly dont know wat would i do ...but wont just keep quit n just take wat all those mamis do....
I would atleast bck answer them. .........

N bout them threating her i think even i would do the same thing runjhun is doin ....
Bout d bribe thing our runjhun is tooo good to do any such thing .....
But now im realyyy pissd wid those mamis specialyyy mitho n kalsanwali just hate them 😡

Thanks for commenting Tehzeeb! I wish more members would participate 🤔

yeah, accepting bad behavior just encourages more of such nonsense...
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Thank for the gd topic, that  keep us occupied.

I will purposely show my sad/scared/crying face outside the pandey's home that makes everyone more alert especially Guddu, Kukkan & Jabbo.. .. And, at the same time, i will beg three pairs of evil (mama&mami) to let me see amma that will bring the crowd's attention and fight with them

Thanks 😊

n I'm sure Guddu would melt for u 😉
fighting is necessary for sure!
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

Thanks 😊

n I'm sure Guddu would melt for u 😉
fighting is necessary for sure!

😳 Hahaha 😆 Thank you!
😳
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
fighting is necessry for sure but how fighting goin to happen wen they dont even show d hero of d show
dkmystery thumbnail

fighting is necessry for sure but how fighting goin to happen wen they dont even show d hero of d show

🤣
so true!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
but one good news
The ranking of d show increasd 🥳 [:D/]
Prabhkallu thumbnail

😆😆 Very good one!
😆