Mythological Masti

Gurmina Framed Deepika's Creation

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Guys !!!

Just check both the pics 😃  They framed Deepika's creations its very much clear in the wedding pic 😃
framed creation is just above where Debi's father is standing
isnt that amazing !!

Congrats Deepika 🥳

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

hey guyz have u seen the wedding pics of Guru-Debi???in dis pic exactly above debi's dad there's a frame ... thts a creation i made on Saby(my ramayan forum frnd)'s req....yaaaayyyyy m feeling luckkkyyyyyyy .... veryyyyy luckkyyyyyy :D :D
⭐️

here's the creation 😃

text courtesy: Saby(from Ramayan forum)

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg! !!!!!!!!

Pari diiiiii.....yaaaaaarrrrrrrr.....yun ke mazaaaaaa aaagaya zindagi ka....

u r such a sweetheart.....thnk u sooooooo much for creating this thread.....m reallyyyyyyy feeling. ....Mmmmmmmm....mmmmmmm cant even express wat m feeling....
Wwwwwwoooooowwww i will never ever forget this day...

M feeling on top of d world...

N m proud to be a part of Mytho forum. ......
Feeling blessed to meet the sweetest frnds on this earth in this forum.....
Love u di.... Love u x1000000000000000000000000000

Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for this honor, Deeps, you really really deserve it as you're one of Gurmina's most faithful fans.🤗 You're sooooooo lucky!

Actually, I have a vid to share with all of you where an old lady (one of GC's fans) once invited GC to her house and showed him a creation which she printed from the Internet....and that creation was one of mine, one of my very old creations which I lost because of tinypic!😭 I cannot show you that creation because I lost it, but once I hunt that vid up I'll post it for all of you....I think the members of RF can recognize that sig if you remember me as godisone from there.😳
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS DEEPIKA DI!
You totally deserve this honor! You are a truly magnificent siggy maker and each and every one of your creations is beautiful! And it is quite obvious of how much of a devoted fan you are! Its so great that your creation is in their house!!!! Koti koti congratuations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Janaki di, is this the video?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT39GdpJ5Ss[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Aishu, how did you find it??😲 That is totally the video, and my creation comes around 1:38. Thanks for finding it!🤗
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're welcome di! Is your creation the candle one with the stars. Its so cool! And yeah, I was just searching through Gurmeet and Debina's sbs videos recenty and saw that and it stuck in my head like a total awwwwwwwwww moment. I actually bookmarked it.  It was so sweet! And when you said that he went to the lady's house who was a big fan, I thought it must be her. Modern day Shabari.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
OMG Congrats to Debi and Janu di! You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LUCKY!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Wowww congrats Deepika & Janu! 👏  👏
That is such an honor for a fan to have and you guys totally deserve it!!
Well done! 😃
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Deeps : ur welcome my dear .. yesterday ws totally urs .. do post the another sigg to which Gurmeet has in his mobile .. like to c that tooo.

@Aish : Thanks for the Vdo.

@ Janu : GR8888 ..... congrats to u too yaar
ohhh. ya i think i hv seen this creation somewhere ..... i'll surly try to find out may be someone had posted at a fan page .... i hv seen this recently .. dont remember ....
n pls do download this vdo and keep safely somethings are really precious ... or make and an avi out of it  hehehe

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey frnds thnks alot .... m realllyyyy haappppiiiieeee...

actually i was about to leave for the function @ my cousins place...she's getting married on this saturday ... soooo i'll be busy .... just came here to show u the other siggy i was talking about :

Gurmeet has uploaded this creation his his account on fb :D :D

@Janu di... wwwoooowwww di n guess wat wen i first saw this vdo na ... then also i was sure i saw that creation on rf but wasnt sure who made it .... luckyyyyy u di.... gr8888.... will see all the gurmina siggies u made yesterday 2mro if i get tym...

okkkkk bbbbyyyyeeeee ....
love u all...

WILL REPLY EVERYONE ASAP !!😃😃😃