Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Definitly not! 🤢

I agree that he is repenting for the mistake he made, and somewhere in my heart i do feel a little symathy for him, but that doesn't mean he should be let of scott free  We should never forget what hurdles were created in Geets life because of one of his mistakes ðŸ˜¡ No matter how much he has changed, he still needs a punishment, otherwise what sort of message would the show be sending? 😕

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no way.... i know that everyone deserves a second chance.... but in dev's case he committed a crime and he should pay for it.... he should have thought about the consequences before committing the crime.....
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dev doesn't deserve forgiveness at all!!....it only seems like he is repenting at the moment but I think he definitely has an agenda and it can't be good!
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no what dev did was disgusting and it would be stupid to forgive a guy like him. He destroyed her life and her getting maan and becoming stronger can't be a justification for such a crime. He took away her innocence and the dreams she had for herself. She wanted to go on and study and become something but due to dev's act she could do nothing of such kind. She lost her family, innocence, dreams, etc.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
definitely not.......he still hasn't served his punishment for the crime he committed. Hope by the end of this track they show him back in jail....
Silentsoul thumbnail
Nope he was rapist....should be punished for what he did............
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

everyone deserves forgiveness in their life..atleast once..humans make mistakes..it's a fact of life..

If a guy gets married to you, consummates your 'marriage', promises to take you abroad and give you a better life and then if you find out he is already married therefore your marriage is void and he has taken all your property, left you pregnant to be a single mother and face the world on your own, then would you find it in yourself to forgive him?

Whether it was my husband, or someone else's, what he did was simply unacceptable and not worthy of my forgiveness. If god forbid others are faced with such a situation in life then maybe they will be able to find it in themselves to forgive such a guy, though I could never do so.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Rapist never gonna be forgiven......

Muniza
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
My answer.. NO

Dev did something that is just UNFORGIVABLE. Personally, I wouldn't forgive someone like that so easily...
He almost got Geet killed by her own family.. she got humiliated.. used.. abused.. etc.. so NO Dev forgiving at all 😊 And the complete moron he is.. he listened to his churailtara of a wife... how stupid can he get? BOO DEV!
And all this " I want to see you guys khush" crap is just nonsense.. hes so quick in changing colors.. it wouldn't take a minute for him to ruin and take everything dear to his brother!
Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Desigirl144]My answer.. NO

Dev did something that is just UNFORGIVABLE. Personally, I wouldn't forgive someone like that so easily...
He almost got Geet killed by her own family.. she got humiliated.. used.. abused.. etc.. so NO Dev forgiving at all 😊 And the complete moron he is.. he listened to his churailtara of a wife... how stupid can he get? BOO DEV!
And all this " I want to see you guys khush" crap is just nonsense.. hes so quick in changing colors.. it wouldn't take a minute for him to ruin and take everything dear to his brother!
[/QUOTE]yes...you sound so sensible...he is like a mud changing his shadows according to the person who is moulding him...its like he is repenting...but why repenting now..he didnt even felt guilty when he did that...but started to feel only when his marriage life with nayatara starts to mess up...he never felt for geet...after repenting also he is caring for geet since his bro loves her ....he dont even care for that child...he is very selfish with typical mens' attitude...you can trust someone who s either white or black...but can never trust someone who is grey...he is a grey wolf....😡