Mampimou thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have few questions .love to know the ans
1. Whom u love more dutta-the character or mishal-the actor?
2. Ltl is a story of a housemaid-do u behave nicely with ur housemaids?
3. 7 months ago mishal had an appendix operation and got 12 stitches i.e. He opted for open surgery but why?
Today for appendix removal-micro surgery and laproscopy is used.even if appendix got intertwined wuth some organ,laproscopy is used? So why?
Before throwing chappals pls ans my questions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1.both, mishal acting give life to datta.
2. in my house my mom use to treat house maids very well. in the evening my mom use to teach them how to read and write.
3. you should ask this ques to mishal yar he know what he want. right na.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1. Mishal, the Dutta for us. He has clearly removed the line distinguishing them for us. Mishal is our Dutta. 

2. I think those who do not behave nicely with maids are not fit to keep one. I just do treat my maid very nicely. Infact, she is so spoilt now that she just cannot work anywhere else.

3. We are MIshal's fan not his keeper/ guardian. Only he can answer that question for you. Though, I think even today many opt for an open surgery. So, there is nothing extraordinary in his doing so..

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For All ur queries Use Help desk

http://htwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1312950
Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mampimou

I have few questions .love to know the ans
1. Whom u love more dutta-the character or mishal-the actor?

Both because Dutta= Mishal= Dutta!!...no doubt that Dutta is the essence of LTL and Mishal is the essence of Dutta ..as without Dutta LTL is unimagineable in the same way Dutta without Mishal is unimagineable
2. Ltl is a story of a housemaid...sorry u might disagree but for me this is not just the story of a house maid but it's about the lives of the two persons who had completely different spheres of lives and Destiny made them to meet each other as they were the true humans from inside made for each other, compliment each other completely, for me this is the Lagan of Dutta and Nakusha".. !!!... -do u behave nicely with ur housemaids?..well yes even we are friends😊

3. 7 months ago mishal had an appendix operation and got 12 stitches i.e. He opted for open surgery but why?
Today for appendix removal-micro surgery and laproscopy is used.even if appendix got intertwined wuth some organ,laproscopy is used? So why?..i don't think it's some thing strange so not to worry about itπŸ˜‰

Mampimou thumbnail
I am not saying that u all r his guardian or keeper but i got it,u all r his worshipper.
get some idea about laproscopy and micro surgery.
If someone opt for open surgery for appendix then he seriously have some brain locha. Someone preferring 12 stitches than only 2 or none.wow.Edited by Mampimou - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am not saying that u all r his guardian or keeoer but i got it u all r his worshipper.
get some idea about laproscopy and micro surgery. If someone opt for open surgery for appendix then he seriously have some brain locha. Someone preferring 12 stitches than only 2.wow.

Erm do u want to get treatment for appendicitis?? or u need a psychiatrist??? in both cases u need to refer to a Doctor so instead af asking questions  on an entertainment forum u need to get ur facts right .. 

i repeat again .. If u still have queries further.. use Help desk 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1312950

thank you..😊
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not saying that u all r his guardian or keeoer but i got it u all r his worshipper.
get some idea about laproscopy and micro surgery. If someone opt for open surgery for appendix then he seriously have some brain locha. Someone preferring 12 stitches than only 2.wow.

Ok...you need not to worry about what we think about MR...πŸ˜›
Only MR or his dr can tell you why they opted for open surgery .....why are you so worried about that.....and it happened long back even MR would have forgotten about that ...πŸ˜† ...even then if you are not satisfied than you should discuss it with your family dr ....he can give you the best answer and I Hope he doesnt worship MR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am not saying that u all r his guardian or keeper but i got it,u all r his worshipper.
get some idea about laproscopy and micro surgery.
If someone opt for open surgery for appendix then he seriously have some brain locha. Someone preferring 12 stitches than only 2 or none.wow.

how do u know what kind of surgery he got? That info was never made public...u r not his doc, r u?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Mampimou thumbnail
I already got an appendicites operation and so i know much about it. And about psychiatrist i dont need it to say truth and ask question,may be u need it. Something stuck my mind and i asked it ,i think i did it politely. I already got an appendicites operation and so i know much about it. And about psychiatrist i dont need it to say truth and ask question,may be u need it. Something stuck my mind and i asked it ,i think i did it politely. Some of ur ans make me say that u all r worshipper.