Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Nahi in FB he is not na ... so all of us have travelled back to fb to take him along with us ... time machine 😆

sahi kaha...waha pahunchne ke baad onu wil shift first to the asylum..😆😆 hum tode der baad jaayenge..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyyyyyyy ur havin da cake and eatin alone??? not fair megzyyyyyy... i wanna share pagal onu in da cabin ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hey Riddzi..i have a friend who I fondly call that. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜ƒ

Aashi, it's a two seater bus..you have to sit next to Riddzzi...😊

oh and it's first come first serve basis..

Actually my name is Riddhima and i m often called Ridzzi by my frdz..!!
two seater bus...but i don't think that will be enough for around lakhs of fanz of tere liye.......we'll need 100z and 1000z of buses..lol 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No no only bus rest peechey latak jaien gey ... aik lac bhi hoon tou only one bus dil bara hona chahiye 🤣
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

The night is dark and gloomy. The clouds have opened up their bosom to share the first gush of rain, the first fall of raindrops, to the entire world. But while their families comfortably sleep, lulled to dreams by the pitter-patter of the rain, a group of paagal onu fans are busy climbing into a bus to visit the famous Paagalkhana where the once-famous scion of Shekhar Ganguly, Anurag Ganguly, currently resides, living the life of a recluse as...Paagal Onu....

More coming soon...

P.S. To reserve your seat in the bus, post in this thread, and answer the following questions(Seats are given out on first come first serve basis)

Q1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. ðŸ¥±)
Q2: What do you plan to do to entertain your fellow companions on the journey? (It must be related to paagalpan. Also, being silent and rocking in a corner has already been claimed by me.)
Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum? ðŸ˜ˆ

List of reservations

Bus Driver: Nadia
Bus Cabin people: Me, Paagal Onu
Seat no 1: Taanu-d-best/Ashlesha 
Seat no 2: Nikita-David/Pratamesh
Seat no 3: Nadini

P.S. It's a two seater bus..two seats on the left, two seats on the right....samjhe??  ðŸ˜Ž

Love, 
Megz.

Megz plz change my name to Ridzzi..!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah yeah, I already spent too much on the wedding. ðŸ¤£ And paagal onu is a very simple person. 

haa theek hai..aashi..you are in charge of all the crazy paagal onu fans...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
I need you to answer the questions...otherwise I won't be able to describe the full journey properly...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Meg ye vandy ko peechey dandey pey jaga dey ... aisey hi hamesha dhum sey atti hey aur demand shuru kar deti hey "meri seat" ... aisey thodi na milti hey seat 🤔🤣
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

No no only bus rest peechey latak jaien gey ... aik lac bhi hoon tou only one bus dil bara hona chahiye 🤣

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
Baba re u r making me to laugh like anything ....Log latak latak ke gir jaiege...!!! LOL ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Ha ha rachu..teri seat book ho gayi..chinta mat kar..you're with nadini..both of you aaram se paagal onu ko dekhna...front seat hi hai.....😆

soapy...you are right.vandy hurry up...one and a half of the front rows are booked. ðŸ˜†