Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ans 1: i have started watching tereliye only for pagal onu and taanu
Ans 2 : i will stare at pagal onu only πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ans 3 : after reaching asylum i will meet taanu
mishti_17 thumbnail
Im latkofying on the danda coz the reservations were full, but I will answer these questions, kyaa pata seat mil jaaye πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. πŸ₯±)
From the time I saw him pagal in promos...❀️😍
Q2: What do you plan to do to entertain your fellow companions on the journey? (It must be related to paagalpan. Also, being silent and rocking in a corner has already been claimed by me.)
Keep singing Deewana sach hee kehta hai again and again.. And also pinching other pagals while singing and giving them weird looks...😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum? πŸ˜ˆ
Keep Onu away from all the pagals excluding me for a day or two...❀️ I wanna spend quality time wid my pagal Onu😍❀️

Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserving this post to edit when I get home! πŸ˜†

Haiii, itni crucial cheez maine aaj miss kiya! πŸ€”

Edit:

Q1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. )

Since I saw the first episode with the infamous line... Pati hai yeh mere 😍 😍

Q2: What do you plan to do to entertain your fellow companions on the journey? (It must be related to paagalpan. Also, being silent and rocking in a corner has already been claimed by me.)

Vaise, Nads ki idea bilkul sahi hai....if Our Paagal Onu's there, phir entertainment ka kya zaroorat? 😍

Phir bhi, poocha hai to I'll answer πŸ˜†

My entertainment is my constant singing...either you'll be entertained, or annoyed, either way, I'll win πŸ˜†

Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum?

Same as everyone else! Sit opposite Paagal Onu and just 😍 😍

Oh and to make sure that Warden Aunty disappears for a while...bribery with mitaai should do it, no?
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gimme a seat please....

A1: That part where he suddenly says Tani from his mental asylum bed and another equally important part which made me like him even more as pagal Onu was when he was eating the kulfis and it was all over.πŸ˜†

A2: I will scare everyone with a scary mask hehehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but everyone will know its me so it can pass for some mental entertainment hehehe πŸ˜›

A3: I will look for Pagal Onu and just give him a hug before he pushes me away the way he brushed away Tani when she tried to touch him.

Hope im getting a seat...window seat please πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am really angry😑...i had already reserved the seat the very day i saw my paagal anu ,that too the one back to paagal anu's.....πŸ˜’...khor injustice...πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

i am really angry😑...i had already reserved the seat the very day i saw my paagal anu ,that too the one back to paagal anu's.....πŸ˜’...khor injustice...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All who had reserved their seats had to go through the process yet againπŸ˜”πŸ€£
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All who had reserved their seats had to go through the process yet againπŸ˜”πŸ€£

Exactly!πŸ˜†

I know Deepie, you and me reserved our seats aaages ago par phir bhi hamme yeh bhi karna paregha πŸ€”

Khair, Paagal Onu Ke Liye 😍
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Exactly!πŸ˜†

I know Deepie, you and me reserved our seats aaages ago par phir bhi hamme yeh bhi karna paregha πŸ€”

Khair, Paagal Onu Ke Liye 😍

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†chalo paagal anu keliye...😍
but i am already in the room opposite paagal anu's...any re-reservation...mark me now.😈..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes megzy me and deeps are already in opposite room of pagal onu dont allot it to othersπŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

P.S. To reserve your seat in the bus, post in this thread, and answer the following questions(Seats are given out on first come first serve basis)

Q1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. πŸ₯±)

from the second i saw the promo i too become pagal πŸ˜†

i will jump and shake my head left ,right to entertain them πŸ˜†
Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum? πŸ˜ˆ

i have to rush and book the oppoiste room of pagal onu and keep gazing at himπŸ˜†

P.S. It's a two seater bus..two seats on the left, two seats on the right....samjhe??  πŸ˜Ž

Love, 
Megz.