Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Is CB2 different from CB1 - Updated Pg 3?? - Page 2

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Frnds b4 the CB 2 went on air, tall claims were made that CB 2 is completely different from CB 2, but is it so ??😕

Similarities between CB 2 and CB 1

CB 1 : Radhika was adopted.
she denied formal education. she was only preapring things for pooja, never allowed to step on to the mandir, she was out casted though she was adopted by a brahmin falimy.she was observer, or i never heard her laughing or talking loud.
CB 2 : Radhika is adopted.
CB-2: yes, but with a better family. here they are showing here the father is giving her gurukul education. Radhika following rituals with her dad, she has a dream,  to be Radha, to meet kanha. she is talking loud, she is laughing loud.

CB 1 : Radhika was abused.
to the core. sathriji was silent. and just follow what others said.

CB 2 : Radhika is being abused.
yes, but with a difference. that poor dad, is unable to cut his wife's talk, but he was able to see that smile on his Radhika's  face. He took her to Radhashtami, and found himself reasoning with her questioning, except for that adopt thing. but he has a tongue to speak out something. 

CB 1 : The abuser of Radhika was stronger than the saviour.
with the silent support of her family.
CB 2 : The abuser of Radhika is stronger than the saviour.
 He was able to tell his wife, what is wrong and how she suppose to bring up her own kid, he is speaking out,  he was able to tell his wife, the tea is bad, just like her talk. so directly he is trying to correct her. atleast saying out somehting.

CB 1 : Radhika was selflessly loved by her father.
but in his mind only, less in his action, may be towards end, but otherwise many times he showed that difference. He was tied by the invisible chains of village rules.
CB 2 : Radhika is selflessly loved by her father.
Yes, with first episode, yes she is, and he is doing things for her, he asked his wife, where is Radhika's new chunri, so he has action, he took her to radhashtami, he wanted her to be radha.  He is doing somehting to get her into what he is dreaming for. he was able to give her a new chunri, when the abuser played her trick.

CB 1 : Radhika's step sister was selfish and always smirked at her.
but she started out as a gray charactor, she was nice at the beginning, even though she had her own wish adn dreams, she had that bubbliness at the beginning. later Radhika telling Dev about the gudiya talk, but they started her out as a gray charactor and brought that in between too.
CB 2 : Radhika's step sister is selfish and always smirk at her.
Yes she is , to escape from her mother's abuse words. she clearly knows, mom's angriness is towards Radhika, not to her. and she is a spoiled kid just like vishaka, but i want to believe a comepletely selfish girl (like Vish kanya) .  I go with you .

CB 1 : Radhika was devoid of any materialistic wealth.
yes
CB 2 : Radhika is devoid of all materialistic wealth.
yes , it has been devoid, but her father was able to do something here, even though mom is against, he is showing his affection in action in front of his family. not just stroking her head.

CB 1 : Radhika's father was poor.
yes dear
CB 2 : Radhika's father is poor.
yes dear, but  he has a job, so if he really try, he can earn his daily living without depending on others. There sathriji had to fllow many rules, to find his daily living. here if he has a will, he can find it himself.
There are some dissimilarities too but I think they are negligible. The Dissimilarities between CB 1 and CB 2

CB 1 : Dev was the wealthy and pampered son of Purohits.
CB 2 : Dev is the adopted son of wealthy Purohits.

CB 1 : Radhika was adopted by a Brahmin
CB 2 : Radhika is adopted by a weaver.

CB 1 : Radhika's caste was not known.
CB 2 : Radhika's caste is known.

CB 1 : Radhika only had a sister.
CB 2 : Radhika has a brother and sister.

CB 1 : Radhika was abused by grandma.
CB 2 : Radhika is being abused by mother.

CB 1 : Amma was in a negative role.
CB 2 : Amma is in a positive role.

CB 1 : It was in Vrindavan and Delhi
CB 2 : It is in Rawal and Mathura.

CB 1 : The story started from youth age.
CB 2 : The story has started from the childhood age.

Frnds' looking at the similarities and dis-similarities, what do u think, is there really a dis-similarity between the two seasons. 

Abhi,. very nice analysis, I was trying to find some differences, even though it sounded similiar. my thoughts in blue.. 

Reason I loved the way they are showing Radhika's childhhod. If you remember, in my firts FF, i mentioned Radhika's gurukul education . because for a purohith that is necessary, not just following what others say,. she need a formal edcation from somehwere. She is chanting mantras, she is doing poojas from her childhhod, it adds to the beuty, even Dev's charactor, loved it, he is doing it perfectly. I  mean, for a RP to be in future ( because that is what they based this time too). So may be this is their real attempt, to show  the first season. I want to say, now they know how the story should look as a whole, so framing on PARDES they are bringing a new CB show, where we may see Radhika : if she is incarnation of RADHA who never hide her love to Kanha ( I won't agree with first cb Radhika), she is going to show up  that, and everyone will be knowing her love for her KANHA. That is the difference RAdha never hidden her love, her longing for Kanha Hweras Radhika did that from the beginning , so the first Radhika was not  real Radha.

Real Radha should sing for her Kanha, get angry with Kanha, dance with Kanha, run around the whole vrindavan with her Knaha, never worried about whose eyes are on her, never worried about her friends teasing. It was only Kanha in front of her.   

Just a thought
 Devika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u abhilasha,,dissimilarities not Really,,,in CB1 Visakha was a trouble and here also rohan will be a trouble,,,,this time both are adopted,,In CB1 Dev could stand for rad but this time i dont think so,,as he is also adopted,,,Same rajpurohit and property issue this time too,,,
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cbindia2009

Your post is so spot on. While I really liked Choti Bahu the first time around I want something that will hold my interest. I really don't want to see CB1 all over again. But in fairness I don't want to pre-judge too much so I am giving it a go!

i agree
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True True. But I like Choti Bahu Season 2 became it's focusing a  little more on Kanha / Dev and Radhika :))))))
Red_eyes thumbnail
yes i think da same but there love story iz new i guess
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's all the things my mom said
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome work yaar...

but i m gonna love the part that RaDev wedding will happen as Kids as shown in today's precap.

Also, i just hope the history don't repeat it self about radhika sis snatching away Dev from her...
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice observation abhilasha
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis.......n good job!
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After watching todays episode and specially the Precap, my doubts have raised again :

Is CB 2 really different from CB 1, Looks like the Amma is born in the form of Radhika's new mother..😡😡😡 and Shastri ji's part is being played by her new father...😡😡😡 Mrinalini's part is being played by that Maheswari, Badi Bahu of Purohits.😡😡 

Today's PRECAP was really DISTURBING, 🤢 what does this CV"s want to portray by TOTURING a lil girl or anybody like that.. 😡😡😡 If this continues, I would not like to continue watching it , though I am an Ardent FAN of Avinash, i have no time to watch this kind of tortures... The CV's r supposed to show things which should showcase these types of ACTS as wrong and not SUPPORT them.. 😡😡😡