Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u r right trupti,we r here 4 shanak and rbo and not 2 discuss stars personal lives 
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He said he will daye someone shortly to a reporter friend of mine when he visited telly chakkar for their bash...

She knows him well

Anyway I am not going to justify myself here

I am..sorry was one of the biggest Yasharan shippers ever...I just put this up cause others like me need to face the truth sooner or later.

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whts going on the forum man i logged in and i find a pic of his and riya from splitsvilaa and all are talking abt there are dating or so can any one give whts happening plzz pm me i am dieing out of tension plzz it would be kind enough to let me know plzzzzzzz
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx hina and rafia what ever the fact is i always love KT.......i m sure u guys also love him plz for get it just think abt our shanak ๐Ÿ˜‰

luv zara
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnk soo muchh..hinaa....once again..'i luvv uuu...'..๐Ÿ˜†
thnxx rafia......
thnxx soo much guyzz.......
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanak_Fan

For ur kind inforrmation,da page where all dese rumours abt karan and riya started is karan's fan page and not the page of rbo so don't bring yash and mamta patnaik in all these things. 

I am sorry.. i think you didn't understand what I was trying to write.. all I was saying is that don't judge people with some fan created facebook or twitter account.. and as an example I gave the link which was not even created by Yash or mamta Patnaik... but had thier names it in... and there were certain disgusting scraps there and hence we can't say that these two are terrible people..
So please don't misunderstand me... sorry if I came across wrong!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Souma - Chod yaar ... Dont get frustrated or anything ... Its his personal life ...  what can we say ... Lets concentrate on SHANAK !! 

@ Everyone - Please try to be mature & respect people's privacy !!!!!
Lets not discuss about anyone's personal lives anymore ....

This is RBO forum & not personal life forum !!!!
Shanak/Yasharan ROCK !!!
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

I am sorry.. i think you didn't understand what I was trying to write.. all I was saying is that don't judge people with some fan created facebook or twitter account.. and as an example I gave the link which was not even created by Yash or mamta Patnaik... but had thier names it in... and there were certain disgusting scraps there and hence we can't say that these two are terrible people..
So please don't misunderstand me... sorry if I came across wrong!

sorry 4 misunderstanding u.yes u r right.see some ppl see some pix and start thinking"yeh dono ek saath,dat means in dono ke beech mein kuch hai".๐Ÿคขdis is really irritating. 
sorry once again
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot for da article..............we get hyper very easily.as far as we kkno his frenz from his prev show love ne was also wid him in goa....as a fan we all want 2 c an onscreen pair 2 b offscreen 2 bcoz of deir chemistry n an impression created by dem on us.im sure if u all were cing 2 many pix nd oder things of ur fav jodi offscreen u wud ve felt lyk us.n bout splitvilla thingy ppl ca ve bad choice.we can only wish as fans.
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG souma thanx  a  lot dear reg his talks with ur reporter friend 
and his so called compromising poseds with that girl o 

so all along it has become very clear he has told a lot of lies on valentines day ๐Ÿ˜† 

Now the cat is clearly out of the bag๐Ÿ˜†

reg yasharan

Yashu as always clealry said he is just a co-actor to her and they are only professionally

tied  time and again she has clealry sent the msg๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If we did not get it it is purely our fault

reg him Now i cant trust what he says ๐Ÿ˜†He did not even the courtesy to put up a FB status msg to his fans that he wont be available  

he takes things too lightly

Though we had lots of fun hoping somethign extra we all knew deep in our hearts it would not happen๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so chillax girls...and yes people can have very  very very bad choices agree.  

OMG

at the end of the day yashu is saved from all these rumours ....Damn happy about it

Let us celebrate that a damn good actress is saved from rumours of all sorts

and GOd hopefully and surely has bestest for her   

and the very fact he was hiding things makes him lose his so called image inmostnof his fans minds

But surely there are some who would love him always best wishes to them
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago