Old KT article regarding recent rumour - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh!It's his personal life yaar.why discuss abt it?So what if he is a lead dat doesn't mean he has no right 2 go on a holiday or spend time wid his frnds.Why r we forgetting dat actors r also human beings jst like us and it's ok if dey take a break frm da show 4 a short while.Yes we do miss dem in da show but dey too shd take a break frm deir hectic shooting schedules den only dey can come bak fresh and give deir best 2 da show.
And abt da some1 special in his life,again it's his personal life and we shdn't discuss abt it in an open forum.Gals,believe ONLY & ONLY Karan and no one else.
I think its incorrect to posts ACTOR personal life's pics in Forum topics , unless its related to RBO ....

Pritash05 - Could you please edit the post ?
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
Ya right!!

From sources ...he said he is going to be dating someone soon..and this he told to a certain reporter before leaving for Goa...and then he spends V-day there with his so-called friend....and takes these kind of cozy snaps with her...pampering indeed!

And he times the vacation such that its V-day....too much of a coincidence dont you think?!!

He could have gone next week also right when Yashu is taking a break...after the Dhulwadi track ended?/?!!!

He takes off at a time when the show needs him the most ...I think no matter how much we justify..the fans deserved a v-day specail from shanak...those fans who prayed frantically for his well being and are trying day in and day out for the revival of the show.....

Heights of unprofessionalism!!!

And btw for those people who want to know more...from reporters of telly chakkar ...Karan was seen in compromising postures with this same girl in the party after the awards...in which he hosted a segment

And all this is true!!!

I will say only 1 thing to all da forum members,don't behave like the members of that other forum whose members start assuming things after seeing photos of stars and spread rumours abt their personal lives.Have patience and wait till karan clarifies.  
Good that you posted this article.. And on this note I would like to ask everyone a couple of questions: how many of us know that there are more that one Karan tacker accounts on Facebook?
and which is the account created by the real Karan tacker?
as I remember in one of his interviews he mentioned that he is not active on FB or twitter..

a simple example:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000895685017#!/group.php?gid=65177252816&v=wall

and the admins are supposed to be:
Yash and Mamta Patnaik...

Check it out to know what I meant!😡
Originally posted by Anu80

Good that you posted this article.. And on this note I would like to ask everyone a couple of questions: how many of us know that there are more that one Karan tacker accounts on Facebook?
and which is the account created by the real Karan tacker?
as I remember in one of his interviews he mentioned that he is not active on FB or twitter..

a simple example:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000895685017#!/group.php?gid=65177252816&v=wall

and the admins are supposed to be:
Yash and Mamta Patnaik...

Check it out to know what I meant!😡
For ur kind inforrmation,da page where all dese rumours abt karan and riya started is karan's fan page and not the page of rbo so don't bring yash and mamta patnaik in all these things. 
Originally posted by Souma.N

Ya right!!

From sources ...he said he is going to be dating someone soon..and this he told to a certain reporter before leaving for Goa...and then he spends V-day there with his so-called friend....and takes these kind of cozy snaps with her...pampering indeed!

And he times the vacation such that its V-day....too much of a coincidence dont you think?!!

He could have gone next week also right when Yashu is taking a break...after the Dhulwadi track ended?/?!!!

He takes off at a time when the show needs him the most ...I think no matter how much we justify..the fans deserved a v-day specail from shanak...those fans who prayed frantically for his well being and are trying day in and day out for the revival of the show.....

Heights of unprofessionalism!!!

And btw for those people who want to know more...from reporters of telly chakkar ...Karan was seen in compromising postures with this same girl in the party after the awards...in which he hosted a segment

And all this is true!!!

first a fall its all stupid and he never said he will date someone and the awrd function wala pic and all cuz she is part of ther frend circle.......................................ok so stop spreading roumer and tell me ur angry cuz he leave aur anything else sorry but i wanne knw
very well said yaar after all he too have his personnel life...n we will always love n support  karan ....

Guys can  we stop this wat he does after party or before it shld not matter to us. We all are here for SHANAK so we shld stick to it.