Old KT article regarding recent rumour

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the weird title...i couldnt think of anything else LOL
Ok first of all Veena sorry if this topic is inappropriate, please close it if so :)

Ok so the rumour flying around about KT is creating all sorts of havoc among forum members. Hopefully this article may cool things down a bit :) It's an old article so i don't know how many of you remember reading it 

Thanks to Rafia who found this article, this says that Karan has been planning to go for a 4 day trip to Goa with his friends at the start of this year and that he goes every year.
We all know that Karan fell ill at the start of the year and then in a recent interview he said he likes to pamper his friends and family on Valentine's too.
So i think we shouldn't just jump to conclusions and whatever the truth is we should just continue loving our show and actors for what they have given us..ShaNak :)
OMG Hinna...U have no idea...i was going to go search for this article too coz i remember him stating once before he fell ill that he was taking leave or it was the time when he fell ill someone mentioned that...

Thanks to u and Rainy for this!!!

I was going to mention in my posts but then i wasn't too sure till i searched it...

but thanks!
tnx yaar for this tell this to other log who dnt belive it simply means he goes every year we cuz of illness he couldnt go so...................thy r just his fredz......................whats the big deal we love u kt
thaanks hinnaHugHug and rafsHugHug
thanku hinna and rainy.....HugHug
 Some people think too much he has his personal life whatever he does is none of our business. He was nt available only for 2 episodes so its not big deal. Spare that guy for god sake. That also goes for Yashu's personal life.

Thanks for da article dear
Edited by Trupti.P - 11 years ago
thank u hinna..... and rainy.....
Originally posted by Trupti.P

Some people think too much he has his personal life whatever he does is none of our business. He was nt available only for 2 episodes so its not big deal. Spare that guy for god sake. That also goes for Yashu's personal life.

Thanks for da article dear

been ages since i posted in any thread apart CCC and Games but here Clap very well said , give it a break