do u think maan will come out today?

Posted: 13 years ago
Day before yesterday maan went into the bathroom to freshen up and is still there🤣🤣🤣
  geet roaming in whole hotel ,dev seeking rescue here and there
AA  n manav playing bhai-bhai and chor-sipahi but i have no idea what maan doing inside there ??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
anyone help me out abt his what ,when and how??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maan will come out after his leave is over 😉...........will Maan ever come out or not? to get the ans..........plz keep watching Geet hui sabse parayi............mon-sat at 9.30pm in star one..🤣 
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Maan will come out after his leave is over 😉...........will Maan ever come out or not? to get the ans..........plz keep watching Geet hui sabse parayi............mon-sat at 9.30pm in star one..🤣 
but what do u think he is doing inside learning dialogues or hiding from geet
Hey guys ...
first of all please continue this conversation..
Because I am soon gonna touch 1000 posts...
so..
Please continue making such topics so that I get to comment on them and increase my posts you know??😆

Now...
Coming on your topic..

Nice question dear..

But I think he is in there thinking how to get rid of this resort and then the accident track would have come in his mind. And then he would have ran to the cvs asking them for an accident track......
Then....
WHat happens is before you..
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Day before yesterday maan went into the bathroom to freshen up and is still there🤣🤣🤣
  geet roaming in whole hotel ,dev seeking rescue here and there
AA  n manav playing bhai-bhai and chor-sipahi but i have no idea what maan doing inside there ??🤣
anyone help me out abt his what ,when and how??🤣
may be he slipped inside and that the reason of his hopitalization not accident.
geet( being true wife )covering this incidence by her day dreaming👏👏👏
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

may be he slipped inside and that the reason of his hopitalization not accident.
geet( being true wife )covering this incidence by her day dreaming👏👏👏
hope u r right and they relieve us😆
Originally posted by Mg777

Hey guys ...
first of all please continue this conversation..
Because I am soon gonna touch 1000 posts...
so..
Please continue making such topics so that I get to comment on them and increase my posts you know??😆

Now...
Coming on your topic..

Nice question dear..

But I think he is in there thinking how to get rid of this resort and then the accident track would have come in his mind. And then he would have ran to the cvs asking them for an accident track......
Then....
WHat happens is before you..
or he ran away from back door of the bathroom to find new hotel for them thinking geet to manegi nahi😆😆
🤣🤣🤣 Bathroom is the besht place to resht, to hide, to shleep tight...Why you want MSK to come out from there? He thought when CV's are sleeping, why not me? Let him sleep na, till then Geet and Dev will play their hide and seek, and AAM would continue their chor sipahi game...And let us audience also take a small nap, what say? kuch sleep hojaye?😉😳

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
He is making sure to be extra squeaky-clean when he goes out to romance Geetay while teaching her how to drive.

One thing is for sure: he will smell hella good after that looooong bath!

😆

Z
LOL......it is MSK afterall he does things his way...

he will use bathrooom for more time....😆😆😆