Virani's daughter Nirali - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
 yeah suds , dse days i wanna see  something else , i m  being eager to know what secret is hidden inside room where vaibah goes n he trying to hide that from his wife?? last night when his wife  went n found something  but dint show to us what was that????
hope dt they reveal  that secret out soon ....
i too hope they show more of the sid track....  more for the suspense value and also the actor playing tht role..  
btw, i thought its just we who dont know whats tht 'past' of siddharth... didnt the mom (charu) already tell her bahu waht it was??  i am not sure, but i think i saw something like that one of these days.
 i think dt charu dint yet tell anything  to his wife??? if she had told anything related to that secret , sid's wife would not hv gone to room last night.. ....
 to my mind  , in home only charu knows about his past . lets see whats secret ? it would come itself in front of ussoon..
 i noticed one thing about show  , it being dragged now........
i watch the show here n there these days coz the world cup fever is on....  so what i saw was sid getting mad at his wife for trying to uncover his secret and asking her not go go after tht nor ask him about the same (he found out the impression of the key in the soap) and she went straight to charu saying she as sids wife has every right to know his past.  charu said its nothing to do with her and its not a secret tht might hurt her family life.  but she insisted saying if she doesnt know, life is gonna become hell for sid n herself as the pain of this secret will kill him and the pain of doubt, her....  so charu closed the door, and asked her not to take it up ever again and keep what ever she says to the two of them. and then they played some music and showed charu saying something to her which we couldnt hear.  i dont know what happened after tht coz the channel was switched 😉

so i assumed rajvir already knew the secret... so then, if she doesnt know, what was this?? can any one update me?
.@ suds ,last nite sid told something to rajvi that he was fond of painting n showed her some pictures which were made by him before getting married to her,as i think that sid would hv wanted to be artist in his lyfe but his obstinate dad dint let him fulfull his dream thats why he does not seem happy always with his dad. Once in begining when seeing one view ,im virani asked his both sons how it looking ? Perhaps sid answered jaise kisi ne bahut sundar painting ki ho something like this !