Virani's daughter Nirali

Posted: 13 years ago
Why no one is talking about Nirali??  It will be interesting to see  an introduction of a new character in between  Nirali and Devki.  If the track goes that way.Edited by Selja - 13 years ago
im waiting to see such a track too, it will spice things up btw 2 friends. BTW why isn't Nirali 's name written on the popular cast. She is Virani's daughter and a good actress. Moderator can u plz add her name.
Sorry... no offence,  but I am not sure I like the idea.... I think Devki needs to have one rock solid unconditional support that has nothing to do with business.   Also, I don't want CV's to dilute the flavor of the story by  adding a love triangle.... that will be a waste of a story.

But yes, more screen space and some more substance in the role for Nirali will be good.
Originally posted by Selja

Why no one is talking about Nirali??  It will be interesting to see  an introduction of a new character in between  Nirali and Devki.  If the track goes that way.

good idea ..
respect ur idea n creativity, but me too - like koham - am enjoying the great bond they share now... a new character might cause misunderstandings which may raise trps, but thts not exactly wht i'd like to see... it feels so good to see a track without a romantic couple, and yet so sweet - strong going so far.. wish it lasts
Entry of new man bw nirali n devki deffo might creat misunderstandin, for that man they can even seperate from each other n trp of show would be much better dn last one.

Well in my opinion when they are showing such a close friendship btw friends, it is basically to set the stage for a misunderstanding later on. Personally I dont thk Virani's son is going to be interested in Devki he is going to be paired with the fim star. I would like Nirali to fall in love with a guy who comes from humble beginnings and that will really hit Virani's ego. At the same time if Devki is also attracted to the same guy, it will make the show more interesting to watch.

I would want devki n vaibhav to get married n nirali to support them against her dad.................
in tht case it wouldnt be just nirali... the whole family is behind devki ryt?  so its like mr virani will be the one man army
@vikrant ronit...  nice to know there are others who feel the same way :)