Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As much as they are abusing this poor unborn child, milking the so called MC threat, I'd say now is the time to decide once and for all. One can only  handle so much crap on regular basis. The audience need not be medical professionals to know that this is freaking utter crap....I can imagine what the folks from medico world think about this
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ priti: ga nahi rahi hu, sun rahi hu. after such bootifool epi I need some garbage songs b4 Kismat starts😆
bdw I m really liking new Dev & I wont mind Deva giving IP to Geet or MSK die & Geetli marries him. I saw gud chemistry between two👍🏼
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Polly- The episode was better than yesterday. Dev-Geet catch was 👍🏼😳 and so was Maan Dev fight. And AA are better to watch in fighting mode. 
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@KAvi...🤗You don't know Bulbul?Thats o.k.....let that be a secret then😆

@Polly🤗Howdy
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Keep this up and I will singlehandedly launch an andolan for ending the pregnancy track. 😡
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know you guys might not believe me.....but I had a high-risk pregnancy and was prescribed bedrest....But I was working and was supposed to demos at all remote army stations for a software and in the third month of my pregnancy I have ridden in khatara buses and sat in the last seats of the same......I know you guys won't believe me....I used to ride my two-wheeler till my seventh month and that too for 30 KMs....People who know Pune....I used to ride from Chinchwad to MG Road which had the Southern Command for the army.....I had High BP and my doc used to pull her hair out at my antics....but I have done crazy stuff.....But by God's Grace had a safe and sound delivery.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

NEW DEN

Closing this old den now😊

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JYOTI di- PLease close this den.