is nnt planning something bad for abhini????

Posted: 13 years ago
last 2 episodes wer just too good...
         saw amazing chemistry between abhini and chalka...
             but i am restless becoz of nnt-savitri discussion...why nnt said savitri that dont dream about abhini future,relationships will change with time...
            why nnt said that...i just dont want to see abhini in pain...

please cvs dont do this....we want to see tham HAPPY...
Each couple has to have its ups and downs...it wont be fun if its all happy happy all the time...I want to see how nnt tries to separate them, and how in the end, they get together, and come out of the storm, stronger than they were before.....
NNT might be planning something bad for AbhIni, because he knows that Nandini won't act as his puppet. Instead she will always be on the side with truth.

Anyways, I don't think Abhishek will let go off her that easily....let's see the twists AbhIni's love story will bring in.

GUYS WHY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM R SO NEGATIVE

AND GET SCARED SO EASILY

WHATS UR PROBLEM PEOPLE

i myself dont want abhinis married life to b a cake walk

coz that will b way too unrealistic

coz in every marriage there r good sides and bad sides

so abhinis marriage wont b a fairytale ending as we all r expecting to b 

and i want it to b that way as seeing all romantic scenes all this time will mk it boring for us as well

plus i dont think nt is planing anything bad for abhini

its just that he was telling mrs tiwaari not to jump so much for happiness

coz its very hard to cope up in a political family

i agree ups n downs come in every relationship but i really dont want nnt to separate abhini ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
               i also think nnt can harm nandu and chander....
                            plzzz cv's dont let nnt harm chandcer & nandu ...
@ Abanti
We don't get scared easily....and obviously, there is some sort of separation, or problem coming up..there have been hints...
I really don't know, in fact we all don't know what will happen next. So we can think and predict accordingly...though it might not be the actual story line!

And don't we think about the hints and symbolism? I think we all do. Let's all express our own ideas freely...cos it always help us to know how we feel about one particular point!

We all love the characters as they are, so we find it hard to think them in a different way...so it happens...but we all love new twists, don't we?

cheers😊
Originally posted by -Azuu-

I really don't know, in fact we all don't know what will happen next. So we can think and predict accordingly...though it might not be the actual story line!

And don't we think about the hints and symbolism? I think we all do. Let's all express our own ideas freely...cos it always help us to know how we feel about one particular point!

We all love the characters as they are, so we find it hard to think them in a different way...so it happens...but we all love new twists, don't we?

cheers😊
@azzu
though we love twists we dont want separation ...and again i dont want to see them crying...coz recently they have recovered from this rona dhona...
i think it will be an interesting twist.
Coz past few days we r missing the pace in abhni story.

Originally posted by ozzy88

i think it will be an interesting twist.
Coz past few days we r missing the pace in abhni story.

THANK GOD some1 got the point without panicking