THE GAMES THEY PLAY ON TUESDAY

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

Tuesday a couple plays the game of cat and mouseUnhappy, while another couple go for the stimulus-no response gameErmm after both brothers begin a face off before the patriarch of the family steps in to warn the wounded tiger and the hot headed lion back to their densAngry.  Back at MMGJ the lady cries and the man pacifies.Confused

It's Katra Naresh Babu Sakthi Singh back from the Thana after a long stay (that's over two weeks in episodic time) and he's in a nasty mood.  For a fortnight, he lived caged in a cell with no Takurain on hand to assure that Bayil Buddhi Beta got his extra glass of milk besides a sumptuous meal.  He has just arrived with is bauji  a man who moves around like a broken man these days, his body language saying it all''.hunched over, dragging his feet around, but his vocal chords belie his inner turmoil as he rages at his first born to stave off his preggie patni. Kesar shows she can match bayil buddhi ex-husband (at least in her own mind) step for step now with her new born attitude. 

Kesar refuses to get off her seat when Takurain excitedly beckons her to do an "aarati" to KN's after his return from Thana-vaas. But all she gets in response is Kesar expressing indifference and daring to stay put in her seat. Takurain is the only one disappointed  while the rest of the family watches in shock and worry as she hands the aarati to KN. Protector-in-chief Prats moves to stand by Kesar in case KN pulls a stunning move on his wife.   KN with mock reverence and anger does aarati of Kesar with a dire warning "Now I've returned too, now watch my game".  What game is he talking about? Rodeo? Or simple mind games for his sick pleasure? No repentance, no regrets whatsoever. Just reinforces for Kesar that round 2 of his notanki to save his sorry behind was nothing more than diraama at the Takurs. Guess KN is in for a shock when he finds out Kesar no longer considers him her husband.  This wounded tiger is going to come baring all his claws.

Seeing that his potha-incubator is being threatened once again he warns KN if he so much as lays a hand on Kesar he will break his arm every which way.  The entire family gets a proclamation from SS "no one will say a word against Kesar".  That should have been reserved for Takurain and KN, as Kriya and GD are Kesar's staunch supporters. KN's gets special warning from SS to keep away from Kesar at all costs. KN gets his blessing from Takurain but when SS (the man may be vile but he does respect his mother) orders his first born to get her blessings as well. GD says she prefers he rather not. Takurain takes offense and stretches the statement to insinuate her sasuma in a bad light to her mard. SS in response reminds her he's always ready with his impending "joota maar" of times past.  SS hates being caught between his mother and vile wife.  He is capable of love somewhere deep inside him but Takurain is another breed altogether.

KN wants some tender loving attention from his family. But for Takurain no one else gives a hoot about his return. The two Takur bahus give him the silent treatment expressing their simmering anger with indifference.  His Dadi is on Team Takur Bahus.  That leaves Krishna Baba the ladla bhai at the table.

KN tries to get a reaction out of his brother "You mustn't be too happy seeming me back here". Krishna is in no mood to welcome brother dearest. "Why would I be happy? Did you just return from the temple with some prasad?" Baba a pious fella? "You came back from jail. It's not like you won an election that I have to welcome you with a garland. Did you forget you tried to kill Kesar and buried her alive?"  KN glances Prats's way while speaking to his brother "Wow, even Krishna Baba is against me.  You know there were thieves, robbers and dacoits in jail but not as many enemies as I have in this house". Does KN not comprehend the severity of his actions? Or is he hoping his family will forgive him in spite of his actions?  Nope! Not a chance! He shows he is still the mean Takur as he intentionally swipes at the aarati plate in Prats's direction.

Why are the senior Takurs standing by and letting KN act out knowing he is like a rabid dog just released from the pound?KN taunts Krishna and warns him that too much anger ain't good.  Look who's talking! "Will you send me to jail for this too, maybe hang me?"  SS steps in and breaks up the face off between brothers ordering his wounded tiger and the daring lion to their respective dens.  With the rest of the family leaving the dining table Kesar and Prats lean on each other for a moment of moral support.

I'm going to skip the Naina's Operatic Rona-DhonaCry recital for the daySleepy. The "aagey dekhiye" was plenty. Trust me you'd be glad I skipped that whole segment'Thank you Mouse! Big smile The day the Saxes reflect and act accordingly we will sure have something worthwhile to discuss until then it's going to have to be Sayonara Saxes especially when it's about Mr. & Mrs. Shamu discussions.Confused

Krishna and Prats are asleep on their bistar  and the restless Takur wakes up.  Prats gives him the literal cold shoulder and silent treatment. has her plate full these days what with her attempts to chase Krishna out of the Niwas on a "kanooni" job hunting mission. She is frustrated every time he return home empty-handed.  Since his flash in the pan earning from gundagiri he is yet to find a paying job that meets Prat's specifications.Ermm

Krishna compares Prats to GD, he wants to hear her speak 'cos he's in the mood to hear her voice.  Prats pushes his hand away when he tries to get cozy due to a lack of response from her after all his patar-patar.  He tries the self-pity route "Why are you angry with what's happening in the household? Whatever happens in the Niwas, it's Krishna Singh who pays the price. Is it my fault Bauji bring KN back home."   When Prats doesn't respond he digs into his bag of tricks and broaches the subject of matrimony >>>>> of finding brides for Tunna and Chandu if Prats has any unmarried friends from her days at Lucknow University.Is this a hint that we may soon see Tunna and Chandu get married and Kriya spending a lot of time with phriends and their biwis ''maybe even begin live at Pratigya Niwas. Wink  Interestingly it never enters Krishna's mind to bring up his "job" situation as a reason for Prats ignoring him with her silence.  It's a subject he'd rather avoid at all costsTongueLOL.

Prats shoves his hands away yet again when Krishna tries to give her a hug extending her silent treatment. He finally realizes he's been yapping to himself and would much rather speak to the walls if she isn't going to talk to him.  Confused Baba continues to vent as he think out loud'.. she gives him so much respect when she touches his Pati Parameswar feet and it scares him but now she refuses his touch. To this day he can't keep accounts of her likes (credit) and dislikes (debit).  Yemi, got that? Welcome to the Wide, Wise World of Womanhood, Baba.  You will never figure her out. Not if POPS have anything to say about it. We are women and we can't understand her character or her choices much either.   The lover in him beseeches her  "I think of you so much all the time, at least think of me sometimes."  He then threatens to start counting to 10 LOLif she doesn't speak up ErmmDidn't he get past 100 by the time he left first grade, and he is supposed have made it to 5th grade.Ermm

Krishna gets no response and dares her to see what he plans to do next. He grabs the decorative pillows piled on the bed and gets one of Prats's pillows from under her head as well and lines them up between them and announces they now each have their own sides of the bed and he is very angry. What a toddlerTongue! Grow up BabaConfused!  He doesn't check to see if Prats is awake before he starts rambling in the middle of the night.  If there's a contest between Baba's Bakiyati vs. Babu's Baashans wonder who'd win? Cast your vote!Thumbs UpThumbs Down

Preview:  KN taunts Kesar "is this child you are incubating mine?"  Kesar gives him a glare that doesn't faze him.  It seems the wounded tiger KN has put his plans to immediate effect and begun his mind games.  What can we expect of a man whose mind is full of warped thinking to begin with? Will Kesar stand her ground and with the senior Takurs watching him closely will he be heading to Mumfordgunj again?

Wanna post your thoughts?Geek

Edited by MERARAI - 11 years ago
HEY, GOOD TO SEE UR THREAD MERA, IAM YET TO READ, BUT I WAS HAPPY TO SEE IN FIRST PLACE... OK, NOE TIE TO READ N ENJOY...THANKU...LUVYAClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I loved every bit of it Mera, I read only the kriya part first n then the rest later...U ROCKED TODAY YAAR,i loved esply these....lines fro u....
SS hates being caught between his mother and vile wife.  He is capable of love somewhere deep inside him but Takurain is another breed altogether.

Sayonara Saxes especially when it's about Mr. & Mrs. Shamu discussions.Confused

Interestingly it never enters Krishna's mind to bring up his "job" situation as a reason for Prats ignoring him with her silence.  It's a subject he'd rather avoid at all costsTongueLOL.

If there's a contest between Baba's Bakiyati vs. Babu's Baashans wonder who'd win? Cast your vote!Thumbs UpThumbs Down

Me too Confused
My vote goes to KRISHNAThumbs UpThumbs Up

I can't help but feel so sorry for Katra Naresh babu Shakti Singh,(even Ted Bundy, had fans). I don't think he was lacked or lacking of anything in his life...he has parents who  love him. me think he didn't want to get married, down the line if kesar, iggy him, he , himself will start chasing her . I don't see him change his doggy dog ways.

love Krishna and pratz,  typical wife, if lectures doesn't work try the good old  silent treatment.

It was the best episode todayThumbs Up because we saw only the Mr. and Mrs. Saxena, from the chai house and no one else...good job CVs,  ...was so good am happy.

Thank you Babitha.Hug

After watching the episode esp. KN's behavior and Krishna's frustration felt it was worth writing a post. Plenty of faceoffs.  Poor ole SS is dragging himself like a man who has been beaten down. He is constantly fixing his family's faltu tantrums and confrontations and now in addition he has to deal with his mother who has plenty to say and has taken an active role as Chief Judge. Even SS doesn't get spared the rod from time to time.Ouch

Looks like KN won't be working at the baloo factory or taking care of matters for SS anytime soon. So is he going to be hovering over Kesar and making her life miserable while the people in the community forget about his recent past?  This is a true test for Kesar's new found confidence, let's see how she fares in the coming months.  Given KN's tendancy to forget orders from SS from time to to time when it comes to the home front, who knows if SS may end up sitting guard at the Niwas to protect his potha.

Originally posted by mia03

My vote goes to KRISHNAThumbs UpThumbs Up

I can't help but feel so sorry for Katra Naresh babu Shakti Singh,(even Ted Bundy, had fans). I don't think he was lacked or lacking of anything in his life...he has parents who  love him. me think he didn't want to get married, down the line if kesar, iggy him, he , himself will start chasing her . I don't see him change his doggy dog ways.

love Krishna and pratz,  typical wife, if lectures doesn't work try the good old  silent treatment.

It was the best episode todayThumbs Up because we saw only the Mr. and Mrs. Saxena, from the chai house and no one else...good job CVs,  ...was so good am happy.

KN is one messed up dude partly due to his upbringing and as he perceives it, burdened by a wife he hates. However he can't help but stake his passion on her and get her preggies only to abort/kill the babies.  Their marriage is at an interesting juncture right now. Let's see who gets the upper hand. Will Kesar's newfound attitude turn out to be a blessing in disguise? Will KN find himself falling in love with this new gutsy woman and will the arrival of a baby reform this rake?  Or will he back to torturing the Saxes roaming around MMGJ waiting to get his hands on the girl that got away?

KN still doesn't know that he has a new brother who has now come under SS's wing during his stay at the Thana. How will he deal with knowing he has another "bhai" in the picture?

The show did have something worth reflecting about today.
Mera di... Awesum post. This is for UStarReally loved ur analysisClapDo U think Nainaji is goin the Amma way ?? I mean overacting coz of Adarsh behaviour.. Just d way Amma does incase of Baba.