karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW
i m shocked to see Radhika's mom playing a negative role...
she is so terrible and happy to see the old amma playing good amma role this time

is Shanti (Radhika's MOM) is acting so bad with her right now....i wonder how miserbable she gona make our RaDev's life.

she actually brought tears in my eyes today when she was scolding Radhika....and Radhika's innocent face make me cry even more
Edited by karishma23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma23

WOW
she actually brought tears in my eyes today when she was scolding Radhika....and Radhika's innocent face make me cry even more

The actress who is playing the part on Radhika's mom..is doing a fantastic job.  I agree with you krishma..she is mean and cruel to angelic radhika..but not as cruel as the amma was in the first seasonšŸ˜­.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah agree wid u karishma...can u pls post it in the new cb forum
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I felt like crying.Can mothers be so cruel?Irrespective of the child her own or adopted.They say mothers' hearts are soft,then how Rads mom is so cruel?
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes,it's true Radhika's mom is cruel and selfish.
falima thumbnail
I real shock of the characters playing the role of radhika parents,and you know whats really catch me ammaji playing the role of dev grandma and being nicešŸ¤£ lol.........to be honest i don't see myself
watching choti bahu anymore................
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: falima

I real shock of the characters playing the role of radhika parents,and you know whats really catch me ammaji playing the role of dev grandma and being nicešŸ¤£ lol.........to be honest i don't see myself
watching choti bahu anymore................

exactly my point..but i m glad that ammaji is playing a nice character...cuz she is a beast at negative character...