Posted: 13 years ago
  Hey guys! , I was upstairs playing on my game station and then My mom calls me downstairs as Choti Bahu had started!! I was soo Happy!!

They beginning was awesome!! Radhika is going to be Radha!! Little Radhika is sooo cute!! Didn't get to see much of Dev in this episode..

Dev and Radhika are truely Radha and Krisha!!

What was your opinion on the first episode on Choti bahu 2' first episode??
One word "PERFECT"😛........I loved the first episode....Little Dev is so cute😳......Even Rohan is  adorable.... Ammaji looks so pretty and sweet😊.......Little Radhika is a real cutie pie..Love her....She's got a really cute smile😛....Really I wholly enjoyed the first episode:)
Originally posted by Indiangirl09

One word "PERFECT"😛........I loved the first episode....Little Dev is so cute😳......Even Rohan is  adorable.... Ammaji looks so pretty and sweet😊.......Little Radhika is a real cutie pie..Love her....She's got a really cute smile😛....Really I wholly enjoyed the first episode:)

Totally Agreed! Little Dev is a cutie! But he barely talks😆 Rohan seems like a little trouble maker😃 Ammaji is really sweet in this season!! I was like!! "Wow Ammas wearing lipstick!!"😆 I just love Little Radhika's Smile.. And I hate Radhikas mother.. Radhikas mother took over Ammajis Place😡 Little Radhika has the sweetest voice ever, when I saw her smile it reminded me of my cousins smile shes 4 and has a really cute smile😃 I know, I am sooo glad "Laaliya" Ended.. Thats what my grandma calls it!!😆 Now that  AJMBHKJ ended Choti Bahu took its spot!! I can't wait untill tommorows episode!😍
Originally posted by hotie

Totally Agreed! Little Dev is a cutie! But he barely talks😆 Rohan seems like a little trouble maker😃 Ammaji is really sweet in this season!! I was like!! "Wow Ammas wearing lipstick!!"😆 I just love Little Radhika's Smile.. And I hate Radhikas mother.. Radhikas mother took over Ammajis Place😡 Little Radhika has the sweetest voice ever, when I saw her smile it reminded me of my cousins smile shes 4 and has a really cute smile😃 I know, I am sooo glad "Laaliya" Ended.. Thats what my grandma calls it!!😆 Now that  AJMBHKJ ended Choti Bahu took its spot!! I can't wait untill tommorows episode!😍
Ya Even I was shocked seeing Ammaji wearing lipstick and Kaajal😆........I was like😲😲.....She looked pretty though😊....She was so nice to Dev ........Aww.......I just loved the interaction between Dev and Ammaji.....I think it was really cute.....

Ya Even I was shocked seeing Ammaji wearing lipstick and Kaajal😆........I was like😲😲.....She looked pretty though😊....She was so nice to Dev ........Aww.......I just loved the interaction between Dev and Ammaji.....I think it was really cute.....
Yeah I know right!! Thats true.. Dev and Ammas interaction is super cute!!😍
But I really wanted the old dadima to come back but I guess Ammaji is good also!!😃
Urghhh Radhikas Sister is such a snob!!😡
Originally posted by hotie

Yeah I know right!! Thats true.. Dev and Ammas interaction is super cute!!😍
But I really wanted the old dadima to come back but I guess Ammaji is good also!!😃
Urghhh Radhikas Sister is such a snob!!😡
Yup ab koi Vishakha to chahiye na......CB Vishakha ke bina adhoora hai😉....

Yup ab koi Vishakha to chahiye na......CB Vishakha ke bina adhoora hai😉....

Bilkull Sahi Batt Kahii!! Vishaka ke bina Choti Bahu hai hi kya??😆 But her name is Different.. They should've kept the name same atleast.. Aha that rhymes Name -Same!!😆😆
thanks for opening the topic: I loved Cb2

tthe premise is different and authentic.Zee really has done it right this time. 
Radhika: so endearing to the soul. she is a true kanha bhakt, i LOVE the girl portraying the character. in every smile, every movement, every dialogue she proved herself radharani. what an amazing actress at such a young age. in her, i could glimpse rubina. i could feel rubina as radhika 
her adjustment towards her stepmother, her consideration to her father was so cute. i also liked that she has a personality. her difficulties at home havent dampened her spirit. she is still the same pure radhika in love with kanha and unaffected by the world! her positive attitude was clear and crisp.

shanta(the mother) loved her acting. at times i felt she was over the top, but for 1st day 1st show, she was FAB. she seems a grey character and i am eager to see her character developing. 

radhika's father is such a sweet person. he is always supporting of his daugther and key in festering her love for him. adjusting to life, dealing with his wife and kids, but its obvious radhika holds a special place in his heart. i also likes that CVs showed him to be a loomer, making beautiful (beneras?) sarees. I want Cvs to show him making clothes for radhika (rubina) that are beautiful and made with love. it would truly make her beautiful and enhance her beauty. 

radhika's brother was so funny. i love him too. will he be on her side, be her support system against their mother.

DEV was so cute, the casting was perfect. again in this boy i could see avinash and the semblance of older dev. eager to see more of him.

on the whole, the show has charmed me, and little radhika is the STAR of the show.hopefully, the character stay true to themselves and CVs dont mess it up again

thanks for bearing with my long comments. 
Ya that is true littel Rad is beautiful...and I just love it...
another amma is there na...this time Rad mum hate her a lot....
dad is good really love Rad as his own daughter...thats gr8.....
and also her Rad has bro and a sis.....any way anther vishaka may be....just wait...
but here I think Rohen may marry not Rad but Rad's sis...what you think I just want that to happen...
I know Dev and Rad's love will win Kanha is there...... 
It was great loved it soooo much can't wait to see the episode tomorrow!!!!!!! Little Dev and Radhika look really cute !!!!!! Can't wait to see AVINA!!! Love the role of Dayi Maa in this season she is not sweet and young also 😆