Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is abhay the only guy u ever liked?.......This is the first time it had ever happened to me........i used to like few actors from other dramas 2 .....but not that crazily...if i compare them with abhay....i think abhay is the best looking guy ever....if i ever have a chance to meet him or srk...i would definitely choose him over my fav srk ........abhay😍
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nooreinf

is abhay the only guy u ever liked?.......This is the first time it had ever happened to me........i used to like few actors from other dramas 2 .....but not that crazily...if i compare them with abhay....i think abhay is the best looking guy ever....if i ever have a chance to meet him or srk...i would definitely choose him over my fav srk ........abhay😍

nah dude . trust me i have liked plenty of guys. i have dated a lots of guys in my life.   i have never been so enchanted by so much as abhay . and never ever i have never been swept by any character. i mean i have liked them and loved. but abhay is something is diff. i have never in my life watched show over and over again but here there is something a pull .  . something just clicks with abhay
Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ignore this

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

nah dude . trust me i have liked plenty of guys. i have dated a lots of guys in my life.   i have never been so enchanted by so much as abhay . and never ever i have never been swept by any character. i mean i have liked them and loved. but abhay is something is diff. i have never in my life watched show over and over again but here there is something a pull .  . something just clicks with abhay

agree girls Abhay's charm is like a magnet which has all girls in its mag field like tiny iron filings n there's no other actor today on TV whose mag field (i mean charm) is stronger than Abhay's 
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

agree girls Abhay's charm is like a magnet which has all girls in its mag field like tiny iron filings n there's no other actor today on TV whose mag field (i mean charm) is stronger than Abhay's 

TRUE.....he has something that no other actor has....that makes me watch all of his cute scenes.....and his lovely pics...
First i used to think that it was just  abhiyas chemistry that i  liked the most but now i think its just abhay that i really like....
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nooreinf

TRUE.....he has something that no other actor has....that makes me watch all of his cute scenes.....and his lovely pics...
First i used to think that it was just  abhiyas chemistry that i  liked the most but now i think its just abhay that i really like....

We all should thank our Pujya Ektaa Maiyya for creating a character like Abhay n taking us all to dreamland (read drool-land) for free.😍 😍....kaash aisa koi real life mein hotaa 😍 😍
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh nice topic !!!!
Everyday i think about Vivian/Abhay  
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
evn m suffering from abhay-mania......... god just help me out else my gonna ruin my boards!!!
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me to suffering frm this fever...but thn i guess u have crossed the mediaction limits lozzz....cause i too dream but m still in the initial stages......😛
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First when I saw the topic name i thought i was gonna be angry and i was curious as to why someone can hate Abhay! 😕 And then when i read the reasons i was like... "Hah I despise him too" 😳

But still as far as it is with you all. My world is limited to only two guys that to fictional... One is Edward and the other is Abhay. (Though i love Edward million times more) Abhay is fascinating.... Every time we are studying physics and i read the law of leverage i suppress fits of laughter ans then in geography suddenly someone talks about Dehra dun or something and it starts again...

I am not that obssessed with Abhay but i guess i am in the initial stages tooooooo
😒