10 reason why i f**ing despise abhay raichand

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
1. He makes you wanna have a partner , lover, husband, soul mate like him.

2. His killer looks just makes you faint , go gagaa over him. You can't strop drooling over him , his attractive face, his character, and be love with from every inch of you heart

3. He makes you go weak on your knees when he comes on screen

4. You can't help but to wish he was real. a real person.

5. He gives you lovely dreams, makes you have day dreams 24/7, SillyDay Dreaming

6. He makes want to be admit in hospital, because you are suffering from abhay fever

7. He completely sweeps of your feet. U can't stop talking about him,U can help but saying over and over again. He takes over your mind

8.  You start staring at him when he comes on screen and get so lost in it, you fall on your ass.LOLConfused. When the professor talks or gives you lecture , all you can think about is abhay , his looks, him, makes u wish u were piya, sleep in class get in to his dreamland

9. U fall in so much in love with him that it makes skip you physics class  , raises your b.p. high, makes you want his scene over and over again,on yt ,makes you sleep late which results u being late to class and snoring during physics class, u can't concentrate on your homework and ur studies, and makes you log back and forth on IFConfusedD'oh

10. with out seeing him on screen a day makes you go insane and drive you nuts.  When your professor askes you question, the first thing comes out of your mouth is abhayROFLConfused

Edited by syria2014 - 11 years ago
same as mine.....but except i don't skip classes:)
Originally posted by nooreinf

same as mine.....but except i don't skip classes:)[/QUOTE

i did not skip class. i was to excited to catch pyek episode, i ended of skipping 2 pyshics class.
Originally posted by syria2014

same as mine.....but except i don't skip classes:)[/QUOTE

i did not skip class. i was to excited to catch pyek episode, i ended up only skipping 2 pyshics class.
cant u watch it on the phone.....while the lecture is going on....then u wont be sleepy anymore....i used to do that 
i swear this incident happened a month ago.  i was  watching abiya scene all over again. i only got 2 hrs sleep. next day, when i went to class,  i slept completely during pyhsics class and  , snored. then in my english professor aksed me to express my view point, and first thing that came out of my mouth was abhay, i love u. u r so hotSilly Edited by syria2014 - 11 years ago

cant u watch it on the phone.....while the lecture is going on....then u wont be sleepy anymore....i used to do that 

maybe i should do that. thanks for the tip.
please guys reply, i wanna know i am not the person who is insane around here over abhaySilly