After SPA - HOTPIX GUYS !!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

so any negative votes coming for AB, pls vote  dears.... we hv to sure bring AB as the best hubby around.....

yea we nee dto make him...but the question is wen will he voting lines be closed??????????
Ishaan is catcing fast behind by a few fousand.... Vote

Ab is going down:(((((((((
Plzzzz vote for him..........
Originally posted by tiatasmeena

Ishaan is catcing fast behind by a few fousand.... Vote

Ab is going down:(((((((((
dont worry dear m votin 4 him lyk anything this votin stuff is borin since have got just 15 min 2 surf d net
im proud of you arhaanians.👏
        keep voting.😊
Arhanian's

arhaan is the nest and so are we - so keep voting.
come on pratigyans, arhanians kriyans.
So Arhaan leading the poll is making ppl on other forum crazy to the extent that they have started calling our serial moral less and value less one. They r even saying that fans of such show r also the same and much more... Also ,they r calling ma baba unpad and bla bla. I can't say how I controlled ma anger.... Huh huh huh ...
Originally posted by Sun7shine

So Arhaan leading the poll is making ppl on other forum crazy to the extent that they have started calling our serial moral less and value less one. They r even saying that fans of such show r also the same and much more... Also ,they r calling ma baba unpad and bla bla. I can't say how I controlled ma anger.... Huh huh huh ...

dont get angry dear...... just keep voting positive for Krishna ........... lets that be our response 😛
Originally posted by Sun7shine

sunshine beta i am here....... wait till the right time .... they wont be spared and neither will their fav. humrey baba ko koi gaali deyy.... and carisma chup rahey. HO NAHIN SAKTA !
Originally posted by carisma2

<div></div>sunshine beta i am here....... wait till the right time .... they wont be spared and neither will their fav. humrey baba ko koi gaali deyy.... and carisma chup rahey. HO NAHIN SAKTA !
hmmm di, but its too much, beyond limits.... I think i must reply that post... Btw di cal me binny....