After SPA - HOTPIX GUYS !!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx
Also my peepz - lets end this rivalry with sgp forum - they have promised they are not bashing arhaan. lets all respect that and live in harmony. WinkEdited by carisma2 - 11 years ago
OMG I SO SO VOTD SO SO SO MUCCHH N SO SO SO WANT ARRYY TO WIN ONLYYYYYYYYY GUYS PLEEJJJ KEEP VOTINGGGGGGGGGG
Originally posted by carisma2

http://hotpix.starboxoffice.com/votehotpixstars.aspx
Thanks darling
also AB ko number 1 per lana hay
lage raho Big smile
Thik kaha tha  ,kaise kaise number 10 per hai
kaio kaa to nam bhi nahi suna, acting to dur ki bat haiLOL
yah we have been voting - and the competitors are also doing the same.... buh the thing is that if that site keeps extending it - what is th epoint of continuing on and on and on if they extend tomorrow just to make more money then we'll need to revaluate...

yah we have been voting - and the competitors are also doing the same.... buh the thing is that if that site keeps extending it - what is th epoint of continuing on and on and on if they extend tomorrow just to make more money then we'll need to revaluate...

I agree...I was damn pissed off when they increased the duration...AngryAngry
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I agree...I was damn pissed off when they increased the duration...AngryAngry
They re treating us like bulls in a bull ring.
me on standby....... after SPA, its on
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the poll still hasnt closed yet??Confused

oh well girlies carry on...... me just relaxing..... while you girlies go crazy on the pollsLOL