•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
MAlini taunting jija for losing the house papers.   Jija trying to defend himself...and malini continuing to taunt him.   and then she says what shall i tell the princess now??  and then Geeta comes and says Malini give me the house papers.   and then she comes and says whats the matter...???   and malini says this legal matter i cant take care of.   She says i have put the papers somewhere and i cant remember.  But dont worry i will find the papers by tomorrow morning and give it to you.  And geeta says i hope there is no mistake in papers...and malini says no no..nothing like that.  And Geeta says u have until tomorrow...if i dont get the papers tomorrow..then the deal is cancelled.  And if u try to cheat me...then u dont know what i will do to u.   and malini and jija worried.   and Geeta leaves.   and then malini comes to Jija and taunts again.   and then malini says whatever needs to be done will be done by me.  

Prince is walking towards Geeta and comes and stands in front of her...and looks into her eyes.   and there is a song in the background...and geeta says excuse me..and trys to leave but prince blocks her way...by knelling in front of her and giving her a rose...and Geeta looks at him...prince says u have stolen my peace and sleep and geeta says really...and still u speak so much...and prince being all romantic...and says for the first time it feels good to knell down in front of someone...and Prince says a guy only knells down in front of two girls..one is his mother and other is the girl who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.    Geeta says listen to me...i dont like such cheap behaviour...and next time dont try to talk to me...now can u hear me...and then she leaves.   And prince says i wont give up that easily...as u will become this prince's princess.

In the morning...Jija says see i got the fake papers again.   N THEN jija asks mami where princess is...and geeta comes and Malini gives Geeta fake house papers and then says now give us money quick as we need to leave for Delhi...and it is only a matter of 1 corer....so get us the money. 

Geeta says I am thinking...and malini says what thinking...the papers are here...now lets final the deal.   and Raghu comes and says have some patience malini Yadav.   and malini is surprised to see him...and raghu says why in such hurry to deal with the house.   and he says i m here and now  and u cant sell this house.   and malini says how come u r here...u should be in jail..and raghu says i felt like seeing u and give u these legal papers....and then says ....before geeta died she gave me the power of attorney for this house.   and gives it to malini to read it...and then Geeta says ONE MINUTE...these papers have malini Yadav name...and raghu comes to geeta and says this is there family...they fool other ppl.   and he informs Geeta that this house belongs to the inlaws...they got their daughter married to the son of this house and then malini herself hit her daughter and put the blame on bhaghat family sent them to jail.   Geeta throws the fake papers on the floor and says i told u not to cheat me...and malini goes to Geeta and says do not believe raghu as he is lying and the house papers i gave u are not fake.   and Geeta gives a tight SLAP to malini and everyone looking on.,   and MALINI SHOCKED!!!!!!!!  Geeta says if someone cheats me..then i know how to reply back to them...and she says i could get u in jail but i wont do that....as now u have to return my 2 corer as soon as possible.   and the deal is cancelled and i m leaving this house right now.

prince looking sad and leaves form there.   His sisters go behind him and says stop prince and he says i wont let geetanjali to go form here...and neelam says she has slapped mom so now mom wont agree to this marriage.  Raghu gives warning to malini not to sell this house or else...as he is not Dr. Bhaghat but raghu...and leaves.   Jija comes to malini and malini says STOP!!!!  and says i wont leave Raghu...and leaves.   Malini and jija pacing up and down and jija is asking how does it feel to be slapped...and malini getting pissed offf.  and Geeta and mami listening to all this.   and jija says lets leave patna  tomorrow..and malini says u r right...as kamya needs us also...and we will lock this house...it is decided.

Mami says if they leave how will our family get out of jail...and malini tells jija to get tickets for everyone for delhi tomorrow morning...and prince says mom i will not leave patna and go anywhere...and malini says u will not listen to me..why???  and prince says cause i love Geetanjali.   Malini SHOCKED.   and prince says i cant live without her.  She is the only person i will marry.   and malini says r u mad???  she doesnt love u...and then malini says think...forget about her and come to delhi with us...and prince says please mom..no one can stop me...and dont do emotional blackmailing...and prince says she will say YES to marriage...and malini says FINE...if princess agrees to marry u then i wont leave patna...and she has to accept this in front of everyone.   

Pre-CAP -- Malini telling Geeta we are going to ujjain to ur palace to talk about ur marriage with my son.   Geeta worried.

thanks for the update.for your patience to write it dear.
I will not like Geeta to end up with Prince after her vengence motive of marrying Prince.
thank you guys...  I think i do want Raghu and geeta.
Thank you for the update.
And the palace is Swarn Bhavan of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli serial. Its a cross-over. Smile