Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 15 PR - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kools, nice commentary. i agree with you 100% so just my two cents here

1) i liked that dharmesh CAME to solve the problem. he is in the wrong, due to whatever reasons, he came to solve the problems. a stroke of genius to bring madhuri in. she is involved as well. its a triangle and THREE sides make a triangle. PRATICAL, i like that about dharmesh. he has the ability to detach himself and look at the situtation from a third person's POV. 
similar thing happened in the past,. he made a mistake of throwng manav in JAIL but was ready to discuss the problem and arrive at a solution, it was archu who GOT bi-polar and started collar-holding and screaming her gut out. 
this is the SAME thing vaishu is doing,. she is being ziidi, sending mixed signals: does she want to divorce him, walk out of his LIFE or just kick madhuri out and keep motu all to herself., she is confused, again NOT willing to listen! has she allowed dharmesh to speak. in the court, even the convicted are given a chance to speak. VERY SIMILAR TO ARCHOO. 

2) okay, my pro-dharmoo rant is done. I HATED that HE spoke rudeky to savita who DID NOT WARRANT IT. she was being sarcastic but NOT rude. 
but manav should have spoken up! nothing fancy, nothing to fuel the situation, just a SIMPLE SHUT-UP. or REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. 
i find it soo sad that NO-ONE defends SAVITA. her own husband is busy licking the feet of miss archoo! her son cannot see beyond archoo, and so she has to defend herself. what  a SAD state of affairs. 
NOBODY should ever be put in such a situation,. i am beyond pissed that even Miss --i am soo inocent and pure- archoo didnt think to ask dharmoo to quit yapping. REALLY SAD. at this point, none of these jerks deserve savita!
sometimes i wonder if in all this HIDE AND SEEK of LIES, manav LOST his BALLS! 

DAMODAR: what an A$$H0L3. really. HE knew the truth and so with what right is he asking savita to shut-up. she has more guts than damo+ manav put together.
ARCHOO: miss holier than thou, where is YOUR sense of SHAME. someone comes to HER HOUSE and talks to HER SAAS that way, and all she can do is STARE. My My!!!

Notice: dharmesh can twist ANY scenario to make it advantageous for him. manav on the other hand, HAS everything going for him, and yet he is ALWAYS the LOSER!!
dharmesh twisted the bi-gamy issue, brought in sulo's health and got  himself immunity for the forseeable future. manav is stuck AGAIN!

a total thumbs-down episode from me. if this kind of nonsense is being percieved to be the #1 show in india, what HAS the country COME TO?? 

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The only thing Archana and Manav did right was tell Vaishali that she needs to talk to Dharmesh and reach a conclusion. Vaishali can't keep running, she has to face her problems and deal with them. Either divorce the jerk or go back to him, but don't keep avoiding him hoping he'll go away.

Other than that, Archana and Manav have done a poor job in handling Dharmesh. They listen to his threats and let him overpower them when in reality they can overpower him, Dharmesh's threats mean nothing. There are more people against him than with him, once his truth is exposed he won't have a leg to stand on. I am sick of the CVs portraying Archana and Manav to be so foolish and have Dharmesh continuing to run around and run the show. BORING!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tiya229

hey kools, nice commentary. i agree with you 100% so just my two cents here

1) i liked that dharmesh CAME to solve the problem. he is in the wrong, due to whatever reasons, he came to solve the problems. a stroke of genius to bring madhuri in. she is involved as well. its a triangle and THREE sides make a triangle. PRATICAL, i like that about dharmesh. he has the ability to detach himself and look at the situtation from a third person's POV. 
similar thing happened in the past,. he made a mistake of throwng manav in JAIL but was ready to discuss the problem and arrive at a solution, it was archu who GOT bi-polar and started collar-holding and screaming her gut out. 
this is the SAME thing vaishu is doing,. she is being ziidi, sending mixed signals: does she want to divorce him, walk out of his LIFE or just kick madhuri out and keep motu all to herself., she is confused, again NOT willing to listen! has she allowed dharmesh to speak. in the court, even the convicted are given a chance to speak. VERY SIMILAR TO ARCHOO. Exactly my thoughts tiya , I dont blame Dharmu one bit for bringing Madhuri along . In fact the Karanjkars shud have INSISTED on this themselves if they wanted a real thrashing out of the problem . Vaishoo IS INDEED sending mixed signals and HOW . Extremely DANGEROUS if u ask me .

2) okay, my pro-dharmoo rant is done. I HATED that HE spoke rudeky to savita who DID NOT WARRANT IT. she was being sarcastic but NOT rude. 
but manav should have spoken up! nothing fancy, nothing to fuel the situation, just a SIMPLE SHUT-UP. or REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. 
i find it soo sad that NO-ONE defends SAVITA. her own husband is busy licking the feet of miss archoo! her son cannot see beyond archoo, and so she has to defend herself. what  a SAD state of affairs. Very Sad state of affairs . Lost two sons in such a horrid way .
NOBODY should ever be put in such a situation,. i am beyond pissed that even Miss --i am soo inocent and pure- archoo didnt think to ask dharmoo to quit yapping. REALLY SAD. at this point, none of these jerks deserve savita!
sometimes i wonder if in all this HIDE AND SEEK of LIES, manav LOST his BALLS! Yup ur damn rite he dID .

DAMODAR: what an A$$H0L3. really. HE knew the truth and so with what right is he asking savita to shut-up. she has more guts than damo+ manav put together.Agree
ARCHOO: miss holier than thou, where is YOUR sense of SHAME. someone comes to HER HOUSE and talks to HER SAAS that way, and all she can do is STARE. My My!!!Perfectly put , I hope Manju throws Sulo out THIS WAY only in front of Archu .

a total thumbs-down episode from me. if this kind of nonsense is being percieved to be the #1 show in india, what HAS the country COME TO?? It swallows any nonsense dealt out by the likes of Ekta , thats wat it has always bEEN .

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sherma

i am actually sick of wtchng dis show,i just dont feel like wtching tv at 9,cause i know if i switch on d tv i will wtch pr cause i so luv sushant so much,but now i hav strtd hating manav.ii mean height of just being a pakka karanjkar,even vinod wont do tings for her own sister wat is he doing,he actually tld his mom to get out,and wat does armaan expects from vaishu she shld still stay wid dharmesh,divorce is only way out wid gud alum money and jail to dharmu,and wat abt madhuri,hav armaan thought abt her and varun.and our archu,wat excuse she is giving.tat u helped my parents so ur parents took help from u.does manav parents need reasons to tke help from his son.stupid leads.if i wld b savita wld hav slapped manav ,i totally agree wenever savita cums sum k fly is dere as if its deir adda.

Archana seems to inspire Addas, doesn't she? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base : Dharmu Strengthens in PR

the KUDI in tow in that ONE salwar Khameez she has been wearing for DAYS .----- good observation.... yes she could have been given some clothes... thats sooo cheap of PR producers!!

Batatwada : Exactly . My solution is I keep BOTH wives and provide them well .---- This is what he exactly had in mind when he got her in tow... so that Vaishu can accept for good her presence in his life and live with it.

No more solution talks ! Can't stand the sight of this troll . I want a DIVORCE !--- what was Vaishu planning to talk anyways?? a life as a second setup?? or have Dharmu divorce his first wife chupkese so that she can continue as his one and only wife legally and live a life of lies??

Talk of WHAT ?asked Behen Vaishoo hysterically . That u will spend ur DIN with me and ur RAAT with ThIs ....this .......WOMAN ? { u see guys , THAT was the thing bugging Behen Vaishoo the most. She wanted the RAATS in the distribution .She wasn't ready to share the RAATS at all .}--- what were you thinking Vaishu?? did you have any rocket scientist plan up your sleeve??

Savita Batat Fight

Poor Savita and Damo cannot have a moment with their son when they EVER come to visit . He is ALWAYS flanked by his sasuraal people . Today too , the SAME PICTURE . Seeing ALL flanking the son , even Narad Muni Damo rightly told Savita--- So true why is that they always have to go away while all others get preference over them?? Just liek how Maanav jumped to welcome Satish and said it is OK for him to be there, he could have called his parents too and postponed it for some other time. Anyway there were not going to talk about it in Satish's presence.....

Oh yeah ? Savita glanced at her lallu son , such a SATYAWADI once , lying to his OWN mother to save the butts of his wife's rishtedaars . I will do his izzat aarti later , the joru ka gulam , she thought , FIRST let me handle this MOTU .----- yea, at least he should have kept quite and have Dharmu or defended himself. Any sensible person whould have done that. What if his mom got to know it there, she was no direct harm to Dharmu and not that Manav or Archu revealed the truth to her....it was all circumstantial... but that dumb head had to give a silly excuse.....all by himself...

Is that why she is standing SO CLOSE to him ? Aha ! And she is beautiful too ! R u MARRIED beti ?-- That was a very hilarious statement made by Savita πŸ€£

The Kudi squirmed and Batatwada jumped as if hundred killer ants dug their fangs in his butt exactly at the same time . totally....🀣

Lets Go na Savita , doing TAMASHAS is ur ADAT .😑----- despite knowing who is right and who is not, he saaid that is OMG!!!!! he deserves some dande after going home for talking like that to Savita..... and she was right in cutting him off and putting him in place in front of others. normally this behaviour towards wones hubby would be sacriligious, but with the kind Damu is with her, any wife would do that if she continues living with him else as Savita put it earlier, someone else would have left him and ran away long back....

Poor Decent Satish looked on shocked , wondering what this was all about .----- And still he did not sense something wrong?? even after Savita throwing some hints and the tense situation he encountered when he walked in??? I think Satish's intelligence too has gone for a vacation.

Good post Kool!!!
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice write up kools... quite entertaining as usual
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Damodar is the most useless character in the show. There is absolutely no reason for him to be in the show. Whatever arguments and differences with your wife, its your duty to protect her honor in front of others. He cannot humiliate and undermine her in front of anybody else, even his son and DIL even if she is wrong. Tell her in private if she is. Unfortunately the people who are bluntly honest in this show are not taken seriously.

that's why Savita treats him like crap!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post Kool!!!

There ur duble , was waiting for ur comments.😊 How was ur day .

I liked ur question very much ..........What was Vaishu gonna talk about ANYWAYS ..........duble , it was such a COMEDOWN for the KHOLI TRIO to PHONE Dharmesh and tell him we want a SOLUTION . For so many days then why did u guys do nataks of NOT EVEN WANTING TO SPEAK ? R u guys frankly in a position to do so even ? Neither do u guys have money nor manpower nor AKKAL to hire legal counsel and battle it out with th b...d . He was coolly bidding his time and today the TRIO buckled and started bolchaal of LETS TALK .

Vaishu kya bolna chahti thi ? How I can Resume as jhooth mooth ki FIRST wife by quietly sending that nuisance Madhuri back ? Or How I can stay as KEEP ? What ?

If u notice , she demanded divorce AFTER seeing Madhuri , boiling with RAGE as a WOMAN . Duble this clearly means she has feelings still for Batat .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

She DIDN't opt for divorce before batat met them .Infact she promised Manav she WONT ask for one , that sje wanted SOLUTION .

Also The looks on Manav Archus faces when Vaishu demanded on the spur of the moment divorce .........THEY DIDNT WANT IT . THEY ACTUALLY FELT WORKING SOMETHING OUT IS A BETTER OPTION .

Archana Manav have no akkal nor money to fight this experienced b..d . They r like KACHCHA KELAS in front of him , He manipulated EVERY situation to his fAIDA and walked off by giving THEM an option , wud u believe it ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally totally hilarious commentary Kools.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ
Thanks for the awesome commentary.

Todays episode definitely had lot of fodder to do this splendid commentary.πŸ‘πŸΌ I was ROFL.🀣The entire Manav-Dharmu conference was the most hilarious.🀣 The description of the fight between Vaishu and Madhuri about the RAAT & DIN distribution of Dharmesh - hilarious!🀣

To the serious point now -
1. There were 2 main stupidity - 
* one was, Archana's explanation to Manav - if he did good to her Maayka, he will have good things happening in his own Maayka😲 ... But Archana, what about the reason for the main issue - the sleeplessness of Manav?❓ Is that also bcos he did good for her Maayka? πŸ˜†

*The 2nd one was - Vaishu is angry with Dharmu bcos he brought Madhuri. 😲The actual issue is forgotten again.😑

2. Why is everyone forgetting that Vaishu has no status as wife? πŸ€”

3. Archu's behavior towards her in-laws was totally bad considering she always wants to be THE Mahaan.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Today she was like - why the hell have they come here kind.😑

4. Manav asking his father to take away Savita and standing like a statue when his mother is fighting out with Dharmesh was bad.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ On top of that he goes and deals with Dharmesh privately, knowing fully well, what Savita was trying to say was the truth and not some lie. So he aided Dharmesh 1 more time.😲

Agree Archana and Manav are real kaccha khiladis. No brains whatsoever. She did not learn from her singular dealings with Dharmesh what he is capable of. (She had been to meet Dharmesh on a roof top of a under construction building and shown finger not realizing that if he had pushed her from there, she would have been in heaven by now🀒). Now he is playing the same game with Manav.

Like that name Narad Muni for Damo πŸ‘πŸΌ(forgot to tell u yday itself). he is exactly that.

Agree to all points you raised.😳

Savita was so close yet so far. I wish Manav did not interfere and let Savita say it out, it would have been easy on him. 🐷But, he is a real buddhu, now Dharmesh is able to give thenga to him.

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice commentary kools....
actually after today's meeting archu seriously should worry about behen vaishu.. cos clearly she is behaving like a pampered teenager who has been asked to share a toy... i agree with ur observation that vaishu stil has it for batata.. cos she was more worried about madhuri as the other women rather than asking dharmesh some hard hitting sawal like why the hell did he leave a pretty and devoted wife like madhuri and  remarry?? wat was the reason... sorry i am not understanding why nobody is asking his basic question? was he bored? wat does he see in vaishu that he didnt get in madhuri? viahu must really ask such question b4 she decides.. cos as i see it dharmesh currently looks like some sort of 2 timing creep.. even if he had genuinly fallen out of love in his first marriage then he should have atleast divorced madhuri and then told vaishu about it b4 marrying her...

but vaishu isnot bothered by such things all she can see is madhuri gets the nights!! i really hope some one with more maturity would make vaishu see the truth that she is actually the "woh" in this triangle.. and also wat is she thinking about her child?? she needs to grow up more.. otherwise it would be very very difficult for her being a single mother....