Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_a_fan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh, and I wish the CVs wrote Madhuri with a bit more spunk. She can still require Dharmu for Varun and for her finances, but atleast she should be able to tell her piece instead of standing mutely when she is being wrongly accused. She is alone with no family and no one to speak up for her, so she should speak up for herself and make herself heard. And NOT let self-righteous people walk all over her!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

I actually like Dharmu still-I mean not his bigamy and manipulations, but his control over everything and his intelligence. I admire that in a person- he played his cards right, and though being wrong, he's winning every inch of the way. And I lose respect for people who allow themselves to be fooled repetitively. You get fooled once, learn from it and dont let it happen again. If the same person keeps fooling and manipulating you everytime, then you're not the victim anymore. If D has to be brought down, I want to see it done by an intelligent opponent. The leads are no match for him, not even Satish I think. Satish is a gentleman, but he is also an idealist and emotional. Jaywant would be the right person to deal with D, if he ever comes back and decides to bring down D for whatever reason.

Damodar is the most useless character in the show. There is absolutely no reason for him to be in the show. Whatever arguments and differences with your wife, its your duty to protect her honor in front of others. He cannot humiliate and undermine her in front of anybody else, even his son and DIL even if she is wrong. Tell her in private if she is. Unfortunately the people who are bluntly honest in this show are not taken seriously.

Agreed totally . As I watched the episode I admired the villain's intelligence and was zapped the no brain show of the Leads .

He turns EVERy table on the opponent . The only one who cud have taken him on has been sent abroad by the CVS . Rasika is disinterested in Vaishus welfare , she may actually AID the fella , she is THAT type . Savita can unmask him in her crude way but she is shushed by hubby and son . That leaves NO ONE .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Oh, and I wish the CVs wrote Madhuri with a bit more spunk. She can still require Dharmu for Varun and for her finances, but atleast she should be able to tell her piece instead of standing mutely when she is being wrongly accused. She is alone with no family and no one to speak up for her, so she should speak up for herself and make herself heard. And NOT let self-righteous people walk all over her!

Agreed again . Madhuri shud bLAST Archu and her sister Vaishu if they act hoity toity again .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
and our archu,wat excuse she is giving.tat u helped my parents so ur parents took help from u.does manav parents need reasons to tke help from his son.stupid leads.

🤣🤣 
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools 👏

i have nothing to add except who put these two (arman) in charge...why are the people looking at them to help out in any situation...when they couldn't handle any of their situations..............🤢
Not_a_fan thumbnail
PR has become too much of a family show, that too a family that has any kind of problem there possibly exists from poverty to childlessness to bigamy to whatnot. But they dont show anybody working towards the solutions for these problems-the leads sit around and talk about it as if that is going to solve anything. Also, it would be great if they showed M doing business and having business-related problems and solving it with Ajit. How are they running the house when all they do is try and solve A's maternal home problems? Also, A has got her man after a lot of self-created difficulties, she should focus on enjoying marital life for some time atleast before taking on everybody's problems. Marriage and love is not a prize that needs to be acheived and then kept aside-it needs to be nurtured and relished.  Thats what ARMAN are doing. Now that they are married, they dont seem to care that they need to build a life for themselves.
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

and our archu,wat excuse she is giving.tat u helped my parents so ur parents took help from u.does manav parents need reasons to tke help from his son.stupid leads.

🤣🤣 

Actually, if you take it that way. A's whole extended family excluding the little children and Satish has insulted the whole Deshmukh? family. (Is that M's surname. I'm not sure) On the other hand, only Savita has been, admittedly cruel in some situations, to Archana. The rest of her family including her husband and daughter? support Archu blatantly. So if Manav can take all those insults and still be Archu's maayke-ka ghulam, cant she atleast try and talk to Savita. Forget Savita, they dont even show her talking to her ever-supportive FIL and SIL.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You kno, one thing I would like to say is this: When Savita and Damodar came in the chawl today Archana did not even say anything. At least Manav greeted them a little bit but still wasn't enough. And look! Damodar actually defended the person who called his son a thief, by telling Savita why are you fighting with him? What about when Dharmesh was rudely tslking to his wife. She may not be his mom but that dosen't mean he can talk to her like this. And Damodar just stood there. I liked it when Manav confronted Dharmesh about talking to Savita. Though it was private,  it made Dharmesh think he cared about his mom. I can't stand Damodar one bit he criticizes Savita all the time. It gets annoying. He did not even allow her to defend their son. What type of a father/husband is he? Answer this kools Does Damodar love Archana more than his own Vandu? It looks like it tell me your opinion. He will go against Savita for someone who never even cares about him meaning Archan doesn't even care for her in laws. Manav is a bit better but not by much. He at least remembers his parents, but due to Archana's maternal family he forgetd them. Now when you said to get Rasika in for Dharmesh's truth because ArMan are too khacha khiladis can't Savita do it instead of Rasika? She did good by at least worrying Dharmesh? Do you think Rasika would agree with how Savita is trying to ruin Dharmesh's image and reputation or is she against Savita?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Actually, if you take it that way. A's whole extended family excluding the little children and Satish has insulted the whole Deshmukh? family. (Is that M's surname. I'm not sure) On the other hand, only Savita has been, admittedly cruel in some situations, to Archana. The rest of her family including her husband and daughter? support Archu blatantly. So if Manav can take all those insults and still be Archu's maayke-ka ghulam, cant she atleast try and talk to Savita. Forget Savita, they dont even show her talking to her ever-supportive FIL and SIL.

Damodar , Kaka , Vandu , Sachin ..........ALL were on Archus side , except Savita . And Savita had her reasons , Sulo clearly thought less of Manav for her own reasons.
/
As against that , Sulo , Vinod , Vaishu , Varsha Manju ALL treated Manav badly .......extremely badly once their use was over . And Manohar , though nice , is no Damodar .........he ultimately sides with HIS WIFe Sulochana and gives her support .He doesnt blindly back Manav Up like Damo backs Archna up COME WHAT MAY .  Manav had saved him from suicide in the lake , but yet Manohar had chosen to disbelieve him when photographs with prostitutes were circulated .

Deshmukhs lost a son .......no adequate apology was EVER issued to them , and life was never the same for them .

Archnas family is hale , hearty , kicking and thriving .Now even the living son is dancing on their tunes .

Being polite to her in laws is the LEAST that Archana can do .Instead she is engrossed in her sisters lives . Just like she gave scant importance to education and gave it up wen she had a second chance in her 3 month stay pre divorce simply to impress Manav .........she is giving scant importance to her second chance at marraige when all these SUKHS she yearned for were a distant dream to her till recent months . The moment she GOT marraige and privacy , she devalued it .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

You kno, one thing I would like to say is this: When Savita and Damodar came in the chawl today Archana did not even say anything. At least Manav greeted them a little bit but still wasn't enough. And look! Damodar actually defended the person who called his son a thief, by telling Savita why are you fighting with him? What about when Dharmesh was rudely tslking to his wife. She may not be his mom but that dosen't mean he can talk to her like this. And Damodar just stood there. I liked it when Manav confronted Dharmesh about talking to Savita. Though it was private,  it made Dharmesh think he cared about his mom. I can't stand Damodar one bit he criticizes Savita all the time. It gets annoying. He did not even allow her to defend their son. What type of a father/husband is he? Answer this kools Does Damodar love Archana more than his own Vandu? It looks like it tell me your opinion. He will go against Savita for someone who never even cares about him meaning Archan doesn't even care for her in laws. Manav is a bit better but not by much. He at least remembers his parents, but due to Archana's maternal family he forgetd them. Now when you said to get Rasika in for Dharmesh's truth because ArMan are too khacha khiladis can't Savita do it instead of Rasika? She did good by at least worrying Dharmesh? Do you think Rasika would agree with how Savita is trying to ruin Dharmesh's image and reputation or is she against Savita?

bhallarox i agree with ur post . It indeed does appear as if Damodar loves Archana even more than his own daughter Vandu . If u notice , he hardly gives Vandu a second glance and is least interested in her problems .He runs all the time maskofying Archana for reasons unknown and puzzling the viewers . What has he ever done for Vandu ?Nothing . Except drinking with Ajit occasionally when Ajit was bad , Damodar has done ZERO for Vandu .

He will go against Savita for ANYONE and ANYTHING . Bas , Savita ke against bolne mein use sukh milta hai . All he likes to do is bitch about her bas . He will even join Dharmesh in the bitching . Today he devalued her in front of all only by looking at Archnas thobda. He sensed that Archnas maaika familys meeting was going on and this was what Archna wanted .......that Savita shud LEAVE .So Damo insulted Savita in front of Archnas maaika.

Ur right .Savita is better person to unmask Dharmu .Rasika may join Dharmu to make Karanjkars life hell as she HATES Manjus 3 nanands .