Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 15 PR - Page 3

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
excelsa
Dharmesh is so seasoned he can turn ANY situation , even the MOST hopeless one in his favour . He is always in control . Always .
See how he turned tables on Archana on the terrace meeting and convinced her to remain silent .
See how he told Manav today if Satish is being called to the meeting I wont even ATTEND it and saw to it that Satish isn't told .
See how he later told I walk off from this meeting coz he realized quickly by then that this is THEIR need more than mINE now .
And see how he turned tables on Manav outside by saying I will make Sulochana even more sicker , and now responsibility lies on ur niceness , coz Im NOT NICE .
He is a blackguard who doesnt hesitate to use Varuns sickness or Sulos sickness to SCORE his oWN GOAL . And so , one kind of respects his intelligence although he is villainous . And one gets baffled at the budduness of ARMAn who dont realise that by HIDING they AID him and strengthen him day by day .
Mark my words he may even do something about the shares Satish holds if ARMAN go on buying him time .
Not just that he may manipulate his mom dad with cooked up stories by the time vaishu decides to let them in and he will see to it that they sympathise with HIM not Vaishu .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-excelsa7

I also saw the look of suprise - but this to me at least - this appeared to be mixed with the unwelcoming expression i mentioned --> which stayed - even as the initial suprise look faded. And of course she would at somepoint have to gesture to Madhuri to sit - as it was clear that she was going to stay for the meeting. 

Hi,What I meant to say is archu doesn't snap like vaishu ,neither gave her a dirty look like vaishu gave or varsha would have given if she was in that place.
She was civil enough to tell madhuri to sit is what I wish to say.
From archu's side,it is not needed to say that if she thought madhuri was unwelcomed even though madhuri as come to that meeting.

No offense please.Just my POv on that part.😊.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Really...what is the MORAL from this story?
That Dharmu shud provide for BOTH wives as their bachchas limit their options totally and they have nO CHOICE .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Totally Agree Di. This Dharmesh.😑

Surely capable of turning everything into his favour if he buys time.

I wish both of these women to Dump him like Dirt. And Never ever leave their child near him.
He deserves to be all alone without his Heir. No children weakness should be brought up is what I Feel.
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-excelsa7

I see your point - I never tried to imply that he was a good father or husband or person!! Was simply trying to make the point that at least he had the descency to include Madhuri in the process of reaching a solution (which he is the architect of) - unlike Arman - who despite knowing the details of her sad situation and who are supposed to be goodness personified - didn't seem to give a damn about how any solution would impact on this poor woman!

Didn't mean to come out that hard.😲...I guess Child and Cancer pisses me off really bad....I agree Dharmu is shrewd to his bone and u r right. about with ur analysis....sorry if it came across that way

This Cv is making me mad. The way I see the situation is that One is the wife and Vahisu the other women so what solution the Cvs plan to show  πŸ˜‘ I tell u I am waiting eagerly to see..
excelsa7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

excelsa

Dharmesh is so seasoned he can turn ANY situation , even the MOST hopeless one in his favour . He is always in control . Always .
See how he turned tables on Archana on the terrace meeting and convinced her to remain silent .
See how he told Manav today if Satish is being called to the meeting I wont even ATTEND it and saw to it that Satish isn't told .
See how he later told I walk off from this meeting coz he realized quickly by then that this is THEIR need more than mINE now .
And see how he turned tables on Manav outside by saying I will make Sulochana even more sicker , and now responsibility lies on ur niceness , coz Im NOT NICE .
He is a blackguard who doesnt hesitate to use Varuns sickness or Sulos sickness to SCORE his oWN GOAL . And so , one kind of respects his intelligence although he is villainous . And one gets baffled at the budduness of ARMAn who dont realise that by HIDING they AID him and strengthen him day by day .
Mark my words he may even do something about the shares Satish holds if ARMAN go on buying him time .
Not just that he may manipulate his mom dad with cooked up stories by the time vaishu decides to let them in and he will see to it that they sympathise with HIM not Vaishu .

So True Kool! I think this could be his next move if he stays true to form... to make sure that his assets are protected from any kind of retaliation from Satish.

I also get what you mean by the fact that one does sort of respect the way he has cunningly stayed on top of this situation ... the fact is that for him no one is indispensible - not Varun or his parents or anyone -and this makes him almost invincible! His only weakness is himslef - ie he himslef being hurt (even if indirectly eg. Vaishali refusing his love or Madhuri disappearing from his life with Varun etc) ... but even so - he seem so resillient and self-absorbed that he'll probably bounce back from almost anything they dish out....
excelsa7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Kalapi

Didn't mean to come out that hard.😲...I guess Child and Cancer pisses me off really bad....I agree Dharmu is shrewd to his bone and u r right. about with ur analysis....sorry if it came across that way

This Cv is making me mad. The way I see the situation is that One is the wife and Vahisu the other women so what solution the Cvs plan to show  πŸ˜‘ I tell u I am waiting eagerly to see..

No problem KalapiπŸ˜ƒ
excelsa7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-umayal

Hi,What I meant to say is archu doesn't snap like vaishu ,neither gave her a dirty look like vaishu gave or varsha would have given if she was in that place.
She was civil enough to tell madhuri to sit is what I wish to say.
From archu's side,it is not needed to say that if she thought madhuri was unwelcomed even though madhuri as come to that meeting.

No offense please.Just my POv on that part.😊.

No offense taken! πŸ˜ƒ
Not_a_fan thumbnail
I actually like Dharmu still-I mean not his bigamy and manipulations, but his control over everything and his intelligence. I admire that in a person- he played his cards right, and though being wrong, he's winning every inch of the way. And I lose respect for people who allow themselves to be fooled repetitively. You get fooled once, learn from it and dont let it happen again. If the same person keeps fooling and manipulating you everytime, then you're not the victim anymore. If D has to be brought down, I want to see it done by an intelligent opponent. The leads are no match for him, not even Satish I think. Satish is a gentleman, but he is also an idealist and emotional. Jaywant would be the right person to deal with D, if he ever comes back and decides to bring down D for whatever reason.

Damodar is the most useless character in the show. There is absolutely no reason for him to be in the show. Whatever arguments and differences with your wife, its your duty to protect her honor in front of others. He cannot humiliate and undermine her in front of anybody else, even his son and DIL even if she is wrong. Tell her in private if she is. Unfortunately the people who are bluntly honest in this show are not taken seriously.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-umayal

Totally Agree Di. This Dharmesh.😑

Surely capable of turning everything into his favour if he buys time.

I wish both of these women to Dump him like Dirt. And Never ever leave their child near him.
He deserves to be all alone without his Heir. No children weakness should be brought up is what I Feel.

umi giving him time is making him stronger .I hope SAvita cannot control her anger and sNAPS in a public party before anymore time is given to him .U see , he will manage Satishs shares and also his own parents otherwise .Wat ARMAN r doing is very very WRONG .