Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 15 PR - Page 9

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yesterday they showed Archu cuckoo today sensible but then they turned Manav cuckoo

Manav = cuckoo

Sushant = Gugu ðŸ˜†

Cos of Archu... CV's turn Manav cuckoo.ðŸĪŠ
Cos of Anki, on JDJ sets, Sushant is called Gugu...😆
While we frown at Mrs. and Mr. Cuckoo ðŸ˜Ą
We can't help awww..ing at soon to be Mrs. and Mr. Gugu!!! ðŸ˜‰

Confused Kools??? 14th Feb ko JDJ dekha kya...???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nahi dekha. propose kiya kya ? gussa mat hona lekin i dont like publicity stunts .Must we APE the westerners ALL the time ? Besides he is only 24 . He cud have waited , picked and chosen , jaldi kya thi ?Not that she is bad , I just feel 24 is TOO YOUNG ?
nikitagmc thumbnail

nahi dekha. propose kiya kya ? gussa mat hona lekin i dont like publicity stunts .Must we APE the westerners ALL the time ? Besides he is only 24 . He cud have waited , picked and chosen , jaldi kya thi ?Not that she is bad , I just feel 24 is TOO YOUNG ?

Yeah propose kiya. But it didn't look like a publicity stunt. Everyone on sets actually teased him to such an extent - "Aaj to keh hi do.." and all, when both were blushing quietly. You know, indirectly kept pushing him. End mein they even called her in front of him, it was not really his idea. He burst like a volcano. Silly adorable lovesick guy!!! ðŸ˜†

You know even I don't like this proposing on national tv thing as such. But the way it happened on JDJ, it looked rather spontaneous and unplanned. Anki ended up saying 'I love you Gugu.." - and Sushant became very embarassed. Itna spontaneous hua.😉
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Oh ok . He is very YOUNG to think of marraige of course , I wd have prefrred if he waited till 28 at least before proposing coz that boy will go far . He has immennse potential . Dance , looks , acting , ALL .
She too is pretty . They look good together as couple . But sometimes [ and dont call me a sour old spoilsport]  the euphoria of that phase ......in this case the JDJ phase and PR phase combined .......doesn't last . Life Partner is a very big thing and the boy has no mother ..............not that I mean his mom shud do his choices .......a mom simply to tell him to wait a bit .
nikitagmc thumbnail

Oh ok . He is very YOUNG to think of marraige of course , I wd have prefrred if he waited till 28 at least before proposing coz that boy will go far . He has immennse potential . Dance , looks , acting , ALL .

She too is pretty . They look good together as couple . But sometimes [ and dont call me a sour old spoilsport]  the euphoria of that phase ......in this case the JDJ phase and PR phase combined .......doesn't last . Life Partner is a very big thing and the boy has no mother ..............not that I mean his mom shud do his choices .......a mom simply to tell him to wait a bit .

They seem pretty serious.... they've apparently met each others families. (not for marriage but aise hi). Ankita's Aai dotes on Sushant and feeds him stuff. Even Sushant's sisters have met Anki.

I understand what you mean. I just hope that they stay together till the end and get married eventually. Sushant seems to be pretty sorted and grounded in life. I just wanna see them together.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki was very much right di. She said it all.

The proposal doesn't look like a planned one or just for publicity or TRP.
The way they reacted seemed so natural and they were so shy. If you see it you could make it out that the proposal and their reaction was spontaneous and not at all scripted.

I too wish them to be together and happy. See them together always.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

They seem pretty serious.... they've apparently met each others families. (not for marriage but aise hi). Ankita's Aai dotes on Sushant and feeds him stuff. Even Sushant's sisters have met Anki.

I understand what you mean. I just hope that they stay together till the end and get married eventually. Sushant seems to be pretty sorted and grounded in life. I just wanna see them together.

Naturally .😉 That doesn't surprise me a bit , I wud do the same thing if my damad was Sushant .😃😃 What remains to be seen is if ANKITA treats Sushant's father like a DAD considering his mom is no more . I wud give her credit THEN .

Aur tu kyu itna naach rahi hai . Tera to chance gaya na .😈
nikitagmc thumbnail

Naturally .😉 That doesn't surprise me a bit , I wud do the same thing if my damad was Sushant .😃😃 What remains to be seen is if ANKITA treats Sushant's father like a DAD considering his mom is no more . I wud give her credit THEN .

Aur tu kyu itna naach rahi hai . Tera to chance gaya na .😈

😭

Koi baat nai, there are many more fish in the sea...😉😆

Ho ho ho... mann mein hai vishwas,
pura hai vishwas
hum honge kaamyaab ek din...😉

😆😆😆

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

😭