Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 15 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Dharmu Strengthens in PR
It was the USUAL guys . Baba Manav entering to see Wife and Saali sitting with SADIYAL faces on the cot .
Then Baba Manav and Aai Archoo sleeping down side by side like bhai behen while Behen Vaishoo slept up , unashamed that her plonking at Aai Archoo's place might invite comments from wicked viewers like us that

Khud toh mazaa maar ke pregnant vegnant ho gayi ab newly married behen ki  RAATON ki kyu waat laga rahi hai ?

As it is the first marraige ended in a stretched out period of infinite VIRGINITY , now let them enjoy conjugal bliss AT LEAST NOW ? Why r all Karanjkars coming there and plonking their butts in that one Kholi , koi aur options nahi hai kya?

Aha ! But this Akkal  shud be there in Aai Archoo . She sadly has NONE . Its at HER behest that even the second remarraige is being royally screwed . All that Aai Archoo does [ a woman MOST UNFIT for marraige if I may add here] is Behen Behen and AAi AAi . For instance see this scene that follows ......

Unable to sleep at night [ Naturally .😉 He is a MAN after all . A lovely lady lying next to him so close and he has recently experienced what AHEM is , so he will toss and turn na . But natural . So what if he doesn't VOICE it } Baba Manav got up and went and sat in a corner . AAi Archoo went there and asked him his PARESHAANI . They talked about their favorite topic PARESHAANIS and Baba Manav happily told wife how GOOD he was feeling that his mom had bought so many vegetables on HIS credit with HAQ .It gave him so much KHUSHI . Guess what aai Archoo said to THAT ?

Wanna know WHY u got that Khushi ? Coz u gave MY Aai Medicenes !

Baba Manav agreed . He now understood everything perfectly , thanks to Aai Archu's wisdom . The way to his KHUSHI was spending for her family and going on taking their sadiyal unlimited responsibilities . Then he wud get minor khushis like his mom buying some veggies still thinking of HIM as her son  or his mom bumping him in the road and asking after his welfare etc .

My Comment : Archu shud tell Manav that the BIGGER khushis would be got by washing the underclothes of the K khandaan . If she is guiding him , guide him PROPERLY na . Never guide half way . Poora Guidance dena.

Solution Conference for Dharmesh ki Sachaai

The idiots finally realized that the way to go ahead from the stalemate situation of Dharmesh Ki Sachaai is by TALKING . And to TALK one needs to MEET Dharmesh aamne Saamne , not SEND HIM AWAY EACH TIME . Fyi the 3 Gadhas staying in Kholi Perpetual have figured it out and Baba Manav phoned Batatwada and invited him to his KHOLI  for a solution conference . Chaalu Batat specificially told him NOT to call SATISH . Baba Manav , who has honestly zilch common sense as he was dropped on the head when he was a baby did not even PONDER WHY . He AGREED ., playing right in Batatwada's hands . So a pompously pleased Batat came for the solution conference , all spruced up with ironed shirts and a costly after shave lotion , the KUDI in tow in that ONE salwar Khameez she has been wearing for DAYS .

Behen Vaishoo's hands curled up in FISTS at the darshan of her SOUTEN as she dearly LOVES Batat still and cannot bear to see him with ANOTHER woman . She becomes pagal , quite pagal when she sees him with some other woman besides HERSELF . He is MINE , thought Behen Vaishoo fiercely , biting her lip .Mine , Mine , Totally MINE !  I wonder if he nibbles her ear lobes like he did with MINE , she wondered unhappily .

Baba Manav was zapped but too much of a gentleman to tell the Kudi to get out . Batatwada had banked on this of course and had played his cards well . I FORGOT to inform u she was coming , isn't she a part of this important Solution too ? She is a major HISSA of the PROBLEM , hai ki nahi ? he asked shamelessly and rather correctly with an innocent face sporting his dimple.

Poor Baba Manav ! He gulped and acceded . Chaalu Batat gave him no time to look at his WIFE and SAALI's face for permission . He plonked himself on a chair and the conference began . It went thus ...........the brackets r the UNSAID PARTS of the meeting .

Baba Manav : We need a SOLUTION to this PROBLEM .

Batatwada : Sure . So when is Vaishoo darling coming BACK .

Baba Manav : Solution is a MUST . It MUST be found .

Batatwada : Of course . So GLAD u fyi UNDERSTOOD it [ Pea brain . }

Baba Manav : Without a solution Life is NOTHING .

Batatwada : Exactly . My solution is I keep BOTH wives and provide them well .

Baba Manav : Solution in Hindi means HAL . Each problem has a HAL .

Batatwada : Since I am rich THAT won't be a problem .What say ?

Baba Manav : How I wish we find the perfect solution .

Batatwada : Can u please FOCUS on my SOLUTION ? { U GLORIOUS TWIT ?}

Meanwhile Behen Vaishoo cud stand it no longer . The sight of Batatwada sitting next to the Kudi was driving her imagination crazy . She went mad , quite mad imagining him in MAGENTA shorts in front of the Kudi . Little did she know that the Kudi's preference was ORANGE . She suddenly got up and yelled

No more solution talks ! Can't stand the sight of this troll . I want a DIVORCE !

What ! cried Batatwada . Vaishoo darling CONTROL ur jealousy ! Lets at least TALK !

Talk of WHAT ?asked Behen Vaishoo hysterically . That u will spend ur DIN with me and ur RAAT with ThIs ....this .......WOMAN ? { u see guys , THAT was the thing bugging Behen Vaishoo the most. She wanted the RAATS in the distribution .She wasn't ready to share the RAATS at all .}

Batat looked harassed, horribly harassed .He wished the Kudi wud speak up and adjust on the RAAT part . Both the ladies were not ready to adjust even the slightest bit on the RAAT part . Both wanted him for the RAATs . Women , thought Batatwada , sweating . Such a SPECIES . Perhaps I can convince her that what i do at RAAT I can do in the DIN too , he thought , brightening up .

Baba Manav meanwhile gurgled like a cistern . Since his own RAAT ki lag gayi thi WAAT he didn't have the foggiest idea WHAT they were talking about .

Aai Archoo and the Kudi listened on unhappily .

I want a Divorce , Batat ! whiplashed Behen Vaishoo .

Just then poor Decent Satish walked in , unaware of all this tension and said .........ARRE WAH ! Yaha toh POORI MEHFIL JAMI HAI ! he had come , poor darling to congratulate Baba Manav on his new business .

Batat jumped . He looked at Baba Manav who ASSURED him with eye language that Decent Satish didn't have a clue of his SHARAMNAAK INFIDELITY .

But guess who walked in then ? Savita and Useless Narad Muni Damo .

Savita Batat Fight

Poor Savita and Damo cannot have a moment with their son when they EVER come to visit . He is ALWAYS flanked by his sasuraal people . Today too , the SAME PICTURE . Seeing ALL flanking the son , even Narad Muni Damo rightly told Savita

I guess we better go and come some OTHER time .

Aai Archoo and Baba Manav were RELIEVED . Aai Archoo showed NO manners in welcoming Saas Sasur and offering them something . She remained indifferently silent . Behen Vaishoo's interests are the main thing , she told herself . Priorities r Priorities .

Savita was actually going but she was zapped to see Batatwada shamelessly WITH the Kudi in front of the WIFE VAISHOO . She cudn't RESIST , being the wicked old sport that she is and asked Batat

Who is SHE ?

She is Batat and Vaishoo's DOOR KI RISHTEDAAR said Baba Manav , covering up for Batatwada like his BROTHER .

Oh yeah ? Savita glanced at her lallu son , such a SATYAWADI once , lying to his OWN mother to save the butts of his wife's rishtedaars . I will do his izzat aarti later , the joru ka gulam , she thought , FIRST let me handle this MOTU .

Is that why she is standing SO CLOSE to him ? Aha ! And she is beautiful too ! R u MARRIED beti ?

The Kudi squirmed and Batatwada jumped as if hundred killer ants dug their fangs in his butt exactly at the same time .

Hey ! Nosey buddhi ! Whats that got to do with yOU , ha ? he asked rudely . Whether she is married , has  BACHCHE , whether or not they r SACHCHE .whats it all gotta do with U ?

Savita lost her temper at his arrogance . She gave Batatwada a piece of her mind . Here she was showing DECENCY to the creep , and here was the CREEP giving her ATTITUDE !

Aie ! Lower ur voice samjha ! Motu ! Ghatiya insaan ! U called my beta CHOR , na ? Ha ? U want me to tell the khandaan what an ASSAL haraami ur ? Kameena ! Ur Kaamena !Ur poora KHANDAAN is kameena ! Ur progeny will be Kameena ! U will go down in the history of Dombivli as the royal Kameena ! Calling my Beta CHOR , Huh ?

Guess what the beta whom she was defending said at this point guys ?

Baba take AAI AWAY FROM HERE !😡😡😡😡😡😡

Narad Muni Damodar complied of course . He told his wife

Lets Go na Savita , doing TAMASHAS is ur ADAT .😡😡😡😡😡

Poor Decent Satish looked on shocked , wondering what this was all about .

Aai Archoo APPROVED . She LOVED Baba Manav for SAVING her sister's so called IZZAT by devaluing his mother and remaining silent when Dharmesh talked so rudely to her .

Batatwada wondered furiously HOW MUCH SAVITA KNEW . He was deflated only for a moment and the moment Useless Narad Damo took Savita who was RIGHT away from this MANDALI of LIARS  he gave the LIARS GOOD by bouncing back :

U know what ?he said , drawing his portly frame up haughtily . THIS MEETING HAS ENDED FOR ME . From now on , from my side , NO SOLUTION .

And the Portly devil walked off ......teaching them the lesson of their hypocritical lives .

While I take a moment to applaud Dharmesh here sarcastically , I wish to tell u guys that in the PRE CAP Dharmesh tells Manav that Go TELL SATISH TOO IF U WANT TO , I WILL TELL SULOCHNA THE TRUTH IN SUCH A WAY SHE WILL CONK OFF AND THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES ON UR HEAD NOW .

And he did HEE HEE HAA HAA while Baba Manav , totally unable to handle him on ANY level stared HELPLESSLY .

My comments :

1] Manav and Archana r too kachcha khiladis to handle a pahuncha hua man like Dharmesh . They fail miserably each time . Bring Rasika in please CVS........ ASAP .

2] Manav Archana AIDED Dharmesh in his lies and made him STRONGER . As Days pass , each lie loses its former force and importance . Formerly Dharmu was scared of Vaishu , today he isnt .Then he was scared of Satish , Now he slowly isn't even of that .As time passes , he grows STRONG . Slowly but surely he will flaunt the situation as a TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT OPTION to the Karanjkar sisters , which is EXACTLY what happened today .

3] Savita cud not handle it when Karanjkars called Manav CHOR and stood upto fight with them although she had gone there at Jai's insistence . Thats LOVE . But Manav cud control his emotions when Dharmesh called his mom what not in front of his sasural . He LOVES his sasural MORE . Any son wud have given Dharmesh a thappad and said UR IN MY HOUSE and THIS IS MY MOM ur talking to . How Manav has DEVALUED his mom . OMG . What a comedown from the earlier son .

4] Damodar shud be slapped . He devalued Savita too inspite of knowing she ALONE spoke the truth by calling her a tamasha doing AURAT in front of DHARMESH ? Why ?Coz he wants to lick Archanas chappals I suppose for not even inviting him or greeting him properly or offering him tea ?

5] Archanas selfish behaviour baffles .Her impeccable manners , sanskaars r gone . A todays girl who only dances with her maayka , indifferent to sasural is what she has become due to the juvenile teenaged scriptwriter . Where is the Archana who did izzat aarti of Rasika for insulting Savita ? Today in HER house HER SAAS is being insulted by a kameena fellow who has wrecked her sisters life and she watched it silently , relieved Savita was dragged away ?

6] Vaishu shud direct her anger at Dharmesh , not Madhuri . Its clear she has FEELINGs for that practical fiend . She cannot bear to see him with another woman was the focus , not the fact that she had illegal status and where she goes from nOW .It has to be NOTED that till this morning she DIDNT want a divorce , she wanted it coz she cud not bear him with Madhuri .

7] Oh Yeah . The Kudi shud have SPOKEN UP , especially when Vaishu demanded a DIVORCE . She shud have pointed out that since the marraige was ILLEGAL , no court cud grant Vaishu one . In short , she shud have told WHAT DIVORCE ? WHEN UR MARRAIGE ITSELF HAS NO LEGAL STANDING ?

Kools signing off for the day . Good that Dharmesh baffled Manav when he pathetically tried to defend his mom much later in PRIVATE like a coward . I have NO RESPECT for leads who devalue elders this way . A big 👎🏼 to Manav Archana for strengthening the monster and feeding milk to a snake by playing along as they have no options in their inexperienced brains . Had they told Satish , he wud have hit Dharmu where it hurts . Now Dharmesh will buy time and figure out a way to get shares on HIS name and even Satish wont be a danger .All thanks to a foolish jodi called ARMAN .

Bye guys and CIAO . 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am actually sick of wtchng dis show,i just dont feel like wtching tv at 9,cause i know if i switch on d tv i will wtch pr cause i so luv sushant so much,but now i hav strtd hating manav.ii mean height of just being a pakka karanjkar,even vinod wont do tings for her own sister wat is he doing,he actually tld his mom to get out,and wat does armaan expects from vaishu she shld still stay wid dharmesh,divorce is only way out wid gud alum money and jail to dharmu,and wat abt madhuri,hav armaan thought abt her and varun.and our archu,wat excuse she is giving.tat u helped my parents so ur parents took help from u.does manav parents need reasons to tke help from his son.stupid leads.if i wld b savita wld hav slapped manav ,i totally agree wenever savita cums sum k fly is dere as if its deir adda.
kk. just let out a big snort of laughter at the commentary. i am in a library people are looking at me  funny. *sigh*

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

Nice commentary again and valuable questions on ARMAN.👏
No way left by the script writer to say anything in favour of ARMAN.
They were shown as so Dumb.Everyday butchered to the core and what not.

Archu not speaking in between when dharmu,vaishu are talking is ok,understandable and I wish her to be silent only. But when sav and Damo came she shouldn't have been silent .Oh!dont know when these things are going to change and we will be able to see responsible and sensible ARMAN.

The writer as made a situation that an archu fan is searching for the  archu she adored and the one who stand for savita in front of rasika.Even I am searching that archu.Wah kya writer this Cv was.👎🏼

And Manav's dialogue.oh god. why cant he take her private and say, aai ,this is not the right time to do his izzat arrti(if he thinks that his aai shouldn't do that now).
why  to tell damo to take her away.

I think intentionally the writer is bringing or giving archu dialogues about her Maayka when manav speaks about his home and always made her end her note with her sister/aai's issue.
oh god,wont they have anything in private for themselves.
I say intentional,Because they know vieweres are not for this and not liking it but till then they are showing.

Truly to be frank, PR is becoming intolerable these days. Nothing new happening,nothing refreshing happening. No useful happenings.

Sorry everyone,if some point as offended anyone,it came as a Frustration. Sorry for saying PR intolerable but for me it has reduced to this.

Only thing for which  I wish PR to do well is because of sushant ,Ankita and for the actors in it. Because they are too good,acting well and so talented.

Atlast one thing is after so much days,for me archu appeared bright while solution talk was going on.Here talking about her outlook.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Seriously, do we have a new set of scriptwriters for the show now😡….the recent episodes just sucks🤢….the characters are so out of balance….really what are they trying to show….found yesterday convo between Manav Sulo so weird…😆.I find it hard to believe that a damad who got 2 thappads from MIL will come and be cordial in his sasural…😕.has the time changed or I belong to a bygone era…😕.and today Manav's behavior towards his own Mom…🤢.and really what option does Vaishu have😡…I wonder even if a divorce is needed….as far as I know she is illegal in every sense of the term…so what solution are the CV planning to show. I bet the Cvs will show no solution and move on…when a topic becomes too hot to handle, Cvs just run away….😆😡 as they have done time and again in the past😆

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Guys guys gus .REad EDIT ADD point 7 in my comments in GREEN .
excelsa7 thumbnail
I actually found it quite admirable that Dharmesh decided to include Madhuri in this meeting... he showed more class (despite this perhaps being motivated by selfish reasons rather than the need to be fair) than the idiotic Arman. He was very right to point out that her life will be affected by the way in which this messed up scenario plays out. I was slightly peeved to see that the unwelcoming expression on Archana's face was still there even after Dharmesh had rightly justified Madhuri's presence!

But I suppose this is one for Archana's biggest flaws (apart from having no grey cells) --> ie. that she does not give a damn about anyone else apart from Manava and her stupid spoilt sisters... Hope her blindness to the seflfishness etc. of her sisters comes back to haunt her big time- she is in fact doing them the greatest dis-service ever by allowing them to continuously be saved from themselves... her attempts to buffer all of their annoying mistakes result in them never learning from their mistakes - and hence they never get the chance to evolve into better human beings....

It was alos quite disturbing to see the worried reactions of everyone - including Madhuri when Vaishali stated that she wanted a divorce... I simply cannot fathom any other solution... Why were they looking so worried - do they really expect her to go back to Dharmesh?
Edited by excelsa7 - 13 years ago
excelsa7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: excelsa7

I actually found it quite admirable that Dharmesh decided to include Madhuri in this meeting... he showed more class (despite this perhaps being motivated by selfish reasons rather than the need to be fair) the idiotic Arman. He was very right to point out that her life will be affected by the way in which this messed up scenario plays out. I was slightly peeved to see that the unwelcoming expression on Archana's face was still there even after Dharmesh had rightly justified Madhuri's presence!

But I suppose this is one for Archana's biggest flaws (apart from having no grey cells) --> ie. that she does not give a damn about anyone else apart from Manava and her stupid spoilt sisters... Hope her blindness to the seflfishness etc. of her sisters comes back to haunt her big time- she is in fact doing them the greatest dis-service ever by allowing them to continuously be saved from themselves... her attempts to buffer all of their annoying mistakes result in them never learning from their mistakes - and hence they never get the chance to evolve into better human beings....

It was alos quite disturbing to see the worried reactions of everyone - including Madhuri when Vaishali stated that she wanted a divorce... I simply cannot fathom any other solution... Why were they looking so worried - do they really expect her to go back to Dharmesh?

Forgot to add... I completely agree that Manav's shirking of his responsibility to his aged parents is inexcusable!!! The nature of this character has become grossly tarnished. There is simply no excuse!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Di,Archu looked nice today.She was looking good right. yehna di.

Ok to the topic,I have a request to Cvs.
Atleast after a day or some,make archu voice out that Dharmu was so wrong in taking to sav aai like that and saying sorry to atleast manav for that happened and that she feel sorry
for not greeting them properly and talk to them when they came for the First time to their house.
Like she saying to manav that sorry manav,first time aai and baba as come but we couldn't greet or give them anything and I feel sorry for it.

Atleast some of this sort and I never ever wish to see a scene again ,Manav saying something of the above sort  and archu telling yes manav and then suddenly,quickly  switching to vaishu's problem or ending that scene with her Maayka's problem. if so,then reaction would ,oh No NOT AGAIN.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
umi , excelsa , kalapi

Todays episode ANGERED me .. The one person who wwas speaking the truth was SHUSHED by all the hypocites who didnt have the guts to do a SINGLE THING right ..
I was so shocked to see Dharmesh dictating terms although HE is in soup all along . Right from the point of ordering Manav to dismiss Satish from the meeting to insulting Savita to saying the meeting was over to telling Manav in the Precap that I will teach u what blackmail is ........I will make Sulo so sick that Ur responsible head will get a shock .............Dharmesh was in CONTROL all along .

A villain , a blackguard , but with b...s of steel .

Manav failed and Archna with him . Why r they even bothering to handle peoples problems when they dont know the ABCD of handling people baffles me .