Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

first cheeku.. now dhondo??

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
first of all, whose excited for the new track??

I AM!!!!!!!!!!

i am dying to see arjun and arohi's jealousy when jay and dhondu enter... but i am feeling bad for arohi.. i mean what kind of friends did she have growing up.. one's name is cheeku.. and the other's name(her supposed crush) is dhondu!!!  reminds me of rbo on star one..lol      (sorry if i offended anyoone..)

anyone have weird childhood pet names? i didn't have any but my two friends were called sunny and hunny.. thats as weird as we got.. otherwise we all stuck to our name    no pet names..lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
I am excited ,   i so wanted to see this track and this will take care of them both properly 😆.   dhondu nai dhandu , dhondu was the name of arjun punj's care taker in season 1.
wida thumbnail
heheh ia gree
weird weirdd namessss..lol
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe im also looking forward to this track :D Just hope Dhondu is more a macho type guy that arjun will be jealous of rather than a kabotar like chiku hehehhe
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

I am excited ,   i so wanted to see this track and this will take care of them both properly 😆.   dhondu nai dhandu , dhondu was the name of arjun punj's care taker in season 1.

i swear that article said dhondu!..lol..  ur right it was his care taker's name! hahah..  thats why it seems so familiar.. (i said rbo because there r some weird/different names i heard when she was in dhulwadi--her village)  but ur right..lol

cant wait to see this.. !!!!!!

@ theflyingdonkey:  ya i hope he's not like kabootar cheeku too.. i want him to be muscular or at least attractive n NOT BHOLA!!!lol
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya right pata nahi arohi ke sab friends ke aise naam kyon hai. Waise naam se bhi impression badd jata hai aur shayad in ke naam issliye aise hai taki arjun un ka mazak udha kar arohi ko chidaye.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ya...d name s weird..c'mmon yaar...

thoda standard wale naam to dete ye cv log...

fir arjun ki jealousy dekhne mein aur mazaaa aata...!!!!!! :)

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Arohi i think her family always was very protective about her that's why she has grown up such type of boys like Chiku & Dhandu ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am also eagerly w8ing fr d new track?!! bt dnt knw hw dese 2boys will make dem jelous ??🤓