virtually saath-saath..velle meeshya..CCC Boss..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
......And it sustains the excitement created by yesterdays epi.....

yeah today's epi ws equally rocking....wid elements like : -

suspense....sweet....cute....possessive..betrayal....intense.....etc.....

to begin wid suspense : Mr dobriyal n mystery man.....so dats Pia's uncle Mr jaiswal......or sum1 else.....lookin frwd to it...

cute....sweet....smart angad n tracker : i so liked der short n sweet scene....dey make us laugh most of the time....bt today dey made me smile...wid der cuteness..
..lets see wats der plan fr Miss T...LOL

Panchi n her CCC boss : Chalu-cum-Cute-cum-Chor boss (CCC)..LOLLOLLOL...Chor???....yeah...dil ka chor..LOLLOLLOL...

meesha n uska vella shaurya : awwwwwww...agn a very sweet  scene......... wen meesha finally realizes dat its d way she is dt attracts shaurya 2wrds her......also the way shaurya expressed it was so genuine...meesha ws alll.....LOL

Kabir-Pia-Abhay : i liked dis scene it was the 2nd best scene in todays epi.....Abhay's attitude perfect lk alwaz.....i like him more coz of he bein Mr A............Thumbs Up

n no i dont think Kabir did wrong..he was drunk...he is possessive about Pia as a frnd n also dat he loves her....OuchOuchOuch..the frustration is bound to b der.....n if i is dn better express.....he jus cudnt hold himself bk....

Pia cares abt her frndship wid him..she said he wud nva harm her coz he is a dear frnd....SmileSmileSmile.....m sure he ll talk it out wid her n may b evn apologize...SmileSmile..

Kabir AKA Vishal Gandhi gave a top notch performance today.....its not easy to do such a scene widout mkin it look fake...Clap..

last n the best part of the epi were ABHIYA scenes......all wer gud.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

frm Abhay n pia walkin their to Meesha's party......n der dream seq....d part wen abhay imagines dem walkin together..huggin each other
...n dn figures fading in dark n fog followed by dem walkin separate in actual.....ws.........

Abhay sensing the comin danger....top notch scene...BG score perfect....effects wer gud as well....

n dn last 1...

wat wid Pia " mujhe yeh jann na hai woh jaan na hai...sab jaan na hai....."........

.panchayat kahin ki..ROFL..

k joking on serious note i lkd d last scene as well....d convo b/n dem ..intensity ws gud...

overall 1 more entertaining..engaging....episode.....

Edited by adits7 - 11 years ago
OMG intense  episode 
At last Aditi ,your topic appeared Smile, was waiting for so long Sleepy......n as always u r right today Abhay-Pia-Kabir scene was excellent  ClapClap Clap......and yesterdays romantic toofaan abhi tak chal raha hai ....n your emoticons are too good Clap Clap Clap
Originally posted by adits7

......And it sustains the excitement created by yesterdays epi.....

yeah today's epi ws equally rocking....wid elements like : -

suspense....sweet....cute....possessive..betrayal....intense.....etc.....

to begin wid suspense : Mr dobriyal n mystery man.....so dats Pia's uncle Mr jaiswal......or sum1 else.....lookin frwd to it...

Yup...but this man is smelling trouble...Ouch

cute....sweet....smart angad n tracker : i so liked der short n sweet scene....dey make us laugh most of the time....bt today dey made me smile...wid der cuteness..
..lets see wats der plan fr Miss T...LOL

it was veryyyy cute...i luved it...the old ruhi is back...great to see angad's intelligent side...Embarrassed

Panchi n her CCC boss : Chalu-cum-Cute-cum-Chor boss (CCC)..LOLLOLLOL...Chor???....yeah...dil ka chor..LOLLOLLOL...

hmmm...panchi now it is your turn to day dream.....Day Dreaming

meesha n uska vella shaurya : awwwwwww...agn a very sweet  scene......... wen meesha finally realizes dat its d way she is dt attracts shaurya 2wrds her......also the way shaurya expressed it was so genuine...meesha ws alll.....LOL

The way she hugged him was very nice...it was a nice development...Clap

Kabir-Pia-Abhay : i liked dis scene it was the 2nd best scene in todays epi.....Abhay's attitude perfect lk alwaz.....i like him more coz of he bein Mr A............Thumbs Up

This man is soooo unpredictable...Confusedand that is the best thing about him...Embarrassed

n no i dont think Kabir did wrong..he was drunk...he is possessive about Pia as a frnd n also dat he loves her....OuchOuchOuch..the frustration is bound to b der.....n if i is dn better express.....he jus cudnt hold himself bk....

Pia cares abt her frndship wid him..she said he wud nva harm her coz he is a dear frnd....SmileSmileSmile.....m sure he ll talk it out wid her n may b evn apologize...SmileSmile..

Kabir AKA Vishal Gandhi gave a top notch performance today.....its not easy to do such a scene widout mkin it look fake...Clap..

Kudos to him...Clap

last n the best part of the epi were ABHIYA scenes......all wer gud.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

frm Abhay n pia walkin their to Meesha's party......n der dream seq....d part wen abhay imagines dem walkin together..huggin each other
...n dn figures fading in dark n fog followed by dem walkin separate in actual.....ws.........

Abhay sensing the comin danger....top notch scene...BG score perfect....effects wer gud as well....

muahh....infinity tak...Embarrassed

n dn last 1...

wat wid Pia " mujhe yeh jann na hai woh jaan na hai...sab jaan na hai....."........

.panchayat kahin ki..ROFL..

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

k joking on serious note i lkd d last scene as well....d convo b/n dem ..intensity ws gud...

overall 1 more entertaining..engaging....episode.....

a very good episode...kudos to all the actors and team....Clap

Great analysis...Claploved it...Hug

Luv Suvi...Smile

Adits your panchayat kahinki..kracked me up I swear..I love your posts always & so today..BUT seriously what an awesome epi yaar..POEPLE PLEASE GO AND VOTE DONT JUST DROOL & APPRECIATE EXPRESS IT>.It means a LOT..!!
Nice post Adits as usal... with full of emmotions and masti...
Thanks for that
lovely postEmbarrassedClap
n i agree......todayz epi had all d elements!!Embarrassed
thanx guyz fr lkin my post...

..n lk ToRo said express ur appreciation by rating the epi on chaska meter....