Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SripadS

Colors ve stopped repeat telecast of LTL? I couldnt catche yesterday's epi. so I was trying to catche LTL repeat at 12:00 (they did not show) then I tried to catch it at 2:30 (dey did not show). Wat r the new timings? Or have dey stopped repeat completely?

Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

I always watch the repeat at 4.00 am & then at 6.30 am then again at 9.00 am.๐Ÿ˜ณ But I know it comes on at 12.00 & 2.30 pm too. Don't know the reason for no show today.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Oh tanx zuby 4 the awesome update ya it was rocking epi Dutta bhau is back i love his determination to fight back he is sick of changing hses & hiding in rooms. yes finally we'll c D fighting back. tanx zuby as always u write it beautifully i love reading ur thoughts but i hope we c D-N reunite bfore frd or on frd not on pre-cap. zuby it was funny when D throw the knife behind seema ha ha she was checking her ears๐Ÿ˜†if they r there & when she marched to D & D steping back cautiosly was awesome. u r right zuby MR deserves an ๐Ÿ‘ his act as blind warrior was v.well acted kudus to him what we'll do w/out him!

tanx to u too dear it is awesome to c u update reg.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks & Welcome Jorda Sweetie๐Ÿค— I think he was extremely disoriented & confused all these days. But he is steadying now. That was the reason for the impromptu training session. I anyway like him onscreen no matter what he does but I agree he was so determined to fight back. I loved the way he was drawing strength from his resources like his own past & from Nakusha. I didn't notice it the first time Jorda but from Jayati (tintiny) I got to know D actually chopped some of her hair.๐Ÿ˜† It was funny the way she shrieked.๐Ÿ˜†
MR toh is fabulous as always. Thanks again for such wonderful comments.Smile