Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 15 Feb 2011

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey Zuby,

CongratulationsClapClapClap on your appointment at the regular updater for Mondays...Is it also going to be the Tuesdays?

Have not watched the episode yet as YT has not been uploaded yet but loved your updates...Good that there seems to be an attempt at moving forward but still cant stomach the deadpan expressions of Madam Seema any more. Ussey jaldi se bhagao....permanently...We should both talk to "our" (sorry but you have to share) sweetheart. Woh din door nahin...Will PM you later.LOL

Luv,

KavitaEmbarrassed
Edited by KavitaDR - 11 years ago
Thanx fr the updt, Zuby.......... so Dutta Bhau is back in action......... He should meet Nakku bfore he confront his enemies........... Only Nakku can tell him who his enemies are.........
thanks for the update!
MR surely did wonders in this epi... he rocked... nt much of naku---mayb cos she's 2 busy duin JDJ...

aww dutta wnts 2 c naku 1st wel lets hpe his wish is granted

m glad he's started training, he shud make his weakness (poor eyesight) his strength
Please unite them before Friday re Zuby :)
I sooo want to see them together now :)
MR was fab today..love him and love Dutta :)
Kya Zuby,pehle bata deti chocolates khane ke baad hi dutta ,DSP me turn hoga,to main chocolates ki baarish karwa detiLOL.Bina bat ke itne episodes waste kiye.Wink

What a comeback it wasClapClapClapClapClap,i could not take my eyes offDay Dreaming .I really like how he turned his neck slightly & when he scared seemaLOL ,also on her approach ,when he stepped back.Aaj to pura paisa wasool episode thaWinkBig smileClap

His FBs of old life followed by his monolouge,after such a long time i guess we all got dejavu kind of feel.So far he has deduced that chaskar was just someone's pawn,so now how he reaches till kala that is going to be interesting.

MR was excellentClapClapClapClapClap.I don't have sufficient words to describe his today's performance.

Now,if only nakku wakes up & they both find each otherDay Dreaming
Hey Zuby !
TOtally agreed our sher , dare devil !
macho man whatever we call him 
He is the superstar !

he was awesome 
im smiling since i watched the epi !

Loved it so much :D
thanks for the update yaar