Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 15 Feb 2011

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Zuby,

Congratulations๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ on your appointment at the regular updater for Mondays...Is it also going to be the Tuesdays?

Have not watched the episode yet as YT has not been uploaded yet but loved your updates...Good that there seems to be an attempt at moving forward but still cant stomach the deadpan expressions of Madam Seema any more. Ussey jaldi se bhagao....permanently...We should both talk to "our" (sorry but you have to share) sweetheart. Woh din door nahin...Will PM you later.๐Ÿ˜†

Luv,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx fr the updt, Zuby.......... so Dutta Bhau is back in action......... He should meet Nakku bfore he confront his enemies........... Only Nakku can tell him who his enemies are.........
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update!
MR surely did wonders in this epi... he rocked... nt much of naku---mayb cos she's 2 busy duin JDJ...

aww dutta wnts 2 c naku 1st wel lets hpe his wish is granted

m glad he's started training, he shud make his weakness (poor eyesight) his strength
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please unite them before Friday re Zuby :)
I sooo want to see them together now :)
MR was fab today..love him and love Dutta :)
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kya Zuby,pehle bata deti chocolates khane ke baad hi dutta ,DSP me turn hoga,to main chocolates ki baarish karwa deti๐Ÿ˜†.Bina bat ke itne episodes waste kiye.๐Ÿ˜‰

What a comeback it was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,i could not take my eyes off๐Ÿ˜ .I really like how he turned his neck slightly & when he scared seema๐Ÿ˜† ,also on her approach ,when he stepped back.Aaj to pura paisa wasool episode tha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

His FBs of old life followed by his monolouge,after such a long time i guess we all got dejavu kind of feel.So far he has deduced that chaskar was just someone's pawn,so now how he reaches till kala that is going to be interesting.

MR was excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.I don't have sufficient words to describe his today's performance.

Now,if only nakku wakes up & they both find each other๐Ÿ˜
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Zuby !
TOtally agreed our sher , dare devil !
macho man whatever we call him 
He is the superstar !

he was awesome 
im smiling since i watched the epi !

Loved it so much :D
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hey Zuby,

Congratulations๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ on your appointment at the regular updater for Mondays...Is it also going to be the Tuesdays?

Have not watched the episode yet as YT has not been uploaded yet but loved your updates...Good that there seems to be an attempt at moving forward but still cant stomach the deadpan expressions of Madam Seema any more. Ussey jaldi se bhagao....permanently...We should both talk to "our" (sorry but you have to share) sweetheart. Woh din door nahin...Will PM you later.๐Ÿ˜†

Luv,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u jee!Embarrassed I'll update on Mondays regularly only but filling in for Dibya, the Tue/Wed updater as she unavailable.
Glad u liked the updates.This week's episodes were superb. With everything in it song, fight, drama, comedy ๐Ÿ˜† For all her previous faults Seema is helping D & Nakku with whatever meagre resources she has. Of course she is helping D with the anticipation of the pot of gold that D is at the end of all this but I liked the way she brought a stranger like Nakku along with her when she herself is running for life. Not that I have become a Seema fan now but nothing touches me like these random acts of kindness.Embarrassed
The very sight of my sweetheart back in his Sher mode is a salve for a bruised soul.๐Ÿ˜ Anything is better than him moping around in his room. Hope he regains his sight back soon but for pure cinematic pleasure he might be the blind samurai for some more time I think. Chalo yeh bhi theek hai. We may roll our eyes at such antics on the outside but it does impress us in our heart of hearts. It impresses me immensely atleast as I haven't turned into a cynic completely as yet. I was clapping my hands thru out the training session yesterday.๐Ÿ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Thanx fr the updt, Zuby.......... so Dutta Bhau is back in action......... He should meet Nakku bfore he confront his enemies........... Only Nakku can tell him who his enemies are.........

Welcome, Usha๐Ÿ˜Š That's what worries me too. That D may fall right into Sudsa's trap & taken straight to the Black Widow. CVs will try to create a hyper face off drama between D & Kaala.๐Ÿค”