Precap - Cat and Mouse !!

Posted: 13 years ago

Shakthi  walks slowly up to Kesar , "Tell me one thing, The child that is growing inside you, is it mine ??"...Kesar glares at him...
:banghead: 

after ending on that intruiging KriYa cliff-hanger they give us such a precap ????

Are they even going to continue the KriYa scene tomorrow :fiery::fiery::fiery:

Thanks Tanths
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
What a precap to show?!!? ...I was expecting kriya  but better than saxenas

Thanks for the description Tanths 😃

PS: Anybody wanting to do some last minute voting...please do so...voting closes in half an hour 😊

Oh wow!...posted 4 things (LUD) that Shaki might do when hearing about Kesar's pregnancy...one of them was DNA test.....never thought he would actually doubt..😡😡

I think he is trying to intimidate Kesar. I really hope she remains strong, and in fact even gives a blow to his musculinity, if she can..😃😃

Thanks for the description, sathya.
Thanks for the description, Tanths.........😃

This Kesar's baby seems to be going around in circle...They should have given us something else in the precap instead of this...

This z funny for me atleast... Seems he has lost it in jail.... Bechara
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Oh wow!...posted 4 things (LUD) that Shaki might do when hearing about Kesar's pregnancy...one of them was DNA test.....never thought he would actually doubt..😡😡

I think he is trying to intimidate Kesar. I really hope she remains strong, and in fact even gives a blow to his musculinity, if she can..😃😃

Thanks for the description, sathya.

i wonder what he would do if she said its not KN's baby ?? probably not a good idea for the sake of her personal safety....... that potha is her life insurance policy  
Btw thanks tanthya di for description....

Saktia more dangerous than ever........................