rajen 2 hot 2day

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
rajen / mansha were too hot 2day in washroom scene i like them RJ or rajen.they have a good chemistry.we can have hate love relationship in future.wht say guys?
ya right sweety thy r too hot too handel and cute....................todays scen show that thy r going to be future couple finger cross cuz i dont like rasam rahul looks good with jeeny and ther bg is also good nt that irritating bg...............................i wish thy will be couple jenny girl is so good............love the way she call rahul pagaal
Rajen rocks.......manish and ansha together are rocking... happy that sam not seen these days....LOL
did u guys like name MANSHA?
Originally posted by minif_2003

did u guys like name MANSHA?
ya its good but we also have rejen............................thy come for five minut but dont bore us thas what i like plz no sam at allLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Rajen rocked today!!

Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 11 years ago
mansha sounds cute..... very cute name for a very cute couple..... but y such less screen space for this hot couple..... they look hot and they are very entertaining.... can we please have some more of them..... loved their scene today.... love the way rahul calls her jhunglee and love the way she calls him pagal.... made for each other hotties.....
ya rajen looking very Hot todays episode and their chemistry rocked