msk presence today changed all colors

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

today the whole episode was dedicated MSK for changing colours of all characters:-

1.manav color changed hearing story of BHAI the don of delhi MSK
2.arjun color changed due to manav showing interest in annie ,wow arjun taking support of MSK to keep manav away from annie can u believe it  yes we can aakhir bhai to nt ka hee hai na
3.annie changing colors for manav ,arjun and the goon ,kya dhamkaati hai yaar true MSK sis type
4. geet changing color after all she is now mrs.MSK, sweet geet showing attitude today yaar good to see thatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
5.dev changing colors remembering his deeds and the pitai he got from MSK but i again loved his bg tune
6.i didn't forgot them yes CV changing colors by vanishing MSK from the episode more we demand him lesser they show him wow wow wow

7.who said there was no MSK in the episode don't u see my all points has his name so what does it means ?all is due to the great MSK so he was there even if was not there 
 see how maan was present today too in th episode
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 postπŸ‘πŸΌ......................true MSK physically nahin hain toh kya hua...........MSK ka asar toh hain😳

Completely agree with the following points:

6.i didn't forgot them yes CV changing colors by vanishing MSK from the episode more we demand him lesser they show him wow wow wow

7.who said there was no MSK in the episode don't u see my all points has his name so what does it means ?aii is due to the great MSK
Edited by MishtiShona - 13 years ago
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT A POINT DEAR.... 
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post loved ur 6th and 7th pointπŸ‘πŸ‘
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab fans change color bcoz they get irritated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
@all
 thanx today no color in the serial because no maan so i thought of bringing back the color
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tonight's episode is probably the only episode which i did not watch it with any interest .........
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

@all

thanx today no color in the serial because no maan so i thought of bringing back the color

If this continues no wonder the fans will change their colours & hunt for a better option.....
saanjh11 thumbnail
they have not even informed us abt gc's absence yaar and see what we getπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]                                                               If this continues no wonder the fans will change their colours & hunt for a better option.....[/QUOTE] lets go for better color we r not color blind cv