Laagi Tujhse Lagan

love to be in love this valentine.........

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when DUTTA our sher back in form said in the precap......😃.....wen i get back my eyes I only want to see infront of u..............i just cant resist myself ON THIS ❤️VALENTINE'S WEEK.....❤️..........ITS MY TREAT TO U ALL................aj to we got a great newsa that our TASHA will reunite................so here goes my LOVE for all of uuuuuuuuuuu.................hope u all will lyk it...................

"And love, in silent splendor, holds forth no clues. It is not bound by mortal conscience, therefore it does not offer apologies for its failures."

Our thoughts, realizations, and perceptions are given credence by our individual experiences on the separate paths we follow in our quest for love. And as love is an integral part of our inner selves, so it must grow and mature as well. It possesses the ability to adapt to its internal as well as its external environment. It not only changes as we change but it also ebbs and flows outwardly dependent on the receptivity of those to whom it is directed.

During certain periods of our lives love may seem to fade or even disappear entirely from our emotional palette. But once conceived it never truly ceases to exist. Love is the ultimate survivor. It has a will to live as strong as the will of its human container. If necessary, it may hibernate, withdraw like a turtle into its shell. When it is rebuffed or rejected by the harshness and cold complacency which can be so common in others, it folds in on itself until which time it again feels safe to venture out into a more nurturing environment. But it does not die.

We say we fall in love but it is a misnomer. We do not fall anywhere. We simply open our hearts and allow the love inside to project its energy towards the heart of another. If it is well received and properly tended, it creates a spiritual bond between the two hearts. However, love is an individualized emotion. It is a part of who we are and just as no two people share the exact same emotional make-up, neither can they share totally identical expressions of their love for one another. The beauty of a strong and viable relationship is seen when two souls meet and the colors of their love complement each other.

"Love, the strongest and deepest element in all life, the harbinger of hope, of joy, of ecstasy; love, the defier of all laws, of all conventions; love, the freest, the most powerful molder of human destiny..."

It has been often said, when attempting to offer explanation towards an otherwise unlikely pairing, that love is blind. In this context it is insinuated that love is lacking in one of the physical senses and is unable to discern the otherwise obvious imperfections which may be evident to those who proclaim to have a clearer view of reality. While this may bear some truth as to the tendency for love to ignore certain unseemly attributes which may be present in another, it does little to give credit to the truer vision of love itself. Love possesses no physical senses whatsoever. More so, it is an extension of the physical senses we are burdened with as human beings. Our distinct but individual views of reality are based on the input we receive from those physical senses. And those senses are often influenced by factors which lie beyond the reach of the senses themselves. A motion picture fools us into believing that we are seeing a seamless replay of events when in actuality we are seeing nothing more than a rapid series of frozen moments in time captured by the eye of the camera.

When we gaze at a beautiful red rose we see only the narrow spectrum of color which is reflected back at us but the entire spectrum of all the other colors are absorbed by and contained within that same rose. Invisible but still present. Ask a man, blind from birth, to describe a rainbow or a deaf person to sing along to a song on the radio. It is of course impossible for them to do so. However, ask those same people to speak to you of their perceptions of love and you may be amazed at how closely they coincide with your own. We, as human beings, can never fully comprehend the reality perceived by another individual. Therefore we must be careful in our judgments and in the conclusions we draw based on our own perceptions of reality.

THERE IS WHERE I MET DUTTA.............LOVED HIM........WITH ALL HIS FRAGILITY ............AND FELL FOR MISHAL............THANKS FOR MAKING ME UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE CAN B LYK THIS TOOOOOOO............WITH A HOPE THAT ONE DAY I MAY MEET U..........AND TELL U............I LOVE U.........☺️........

Love's reality, like beauty, is held solely in the eyes of the beholder. And love's vision, if we must transpose a physical sense upon a non-physical entity, is crystal clear. It seeks that which coincides appropriately with its own desires. It is not foolproof, nor is it always accurate in striking close to the heart of its target. Nevertheless, it is an essential component of our soul's repertoire and must be given the autonomy it requires to seek out that which holds promise to provide the needed sustenance for its own groW*H.
PEOPLE CALL MY LOVE AS MADNESS........BUT AM IN LOVE WID THIS MADNESS..........😳

Love never grows up, it only grows outward. It is the Peter Pan of emotional energies. While this may sound contradictory to the earlier statements, it is in fact, completely harmonious. Our own emotional needs and requirements may change and grow but love simply adapts to the new environment. Love learns from our experiences but its essential characteristics remain unchanged. Love retains its childlike innocence and hopeful faith throughout our lives. It is the driving force of our dreams and our soul's unending search for contentment and serenity within the framework of our singular reality.

"Life has always taken place in a tumult without apparent cohesion, but it only finds its grandeur and its reality in ecstasy and in ecstatic love."

There is no force or presence on earth so sublime as that which is derived from the uninhibited expression of love for another human being. When that love is returned in kind, when two souls join hands in the complete and undeniable bond of mutual compassion and reverence, then and only then can we humans ever expect to sample the fruits of nirvana. No truer ideals can exist for mankind beyond this seemingly unattainable connection of love unbound. But it is within our nature to achieve the impossible and it is not beyond the limits of love's desire to seek the solace of total immersion within the heart of those we believe to be capable of such ecstatic heights of emotion.

We are more often left wanting, unfulfilled and incomplete, in our usual interactions with the vast majority of those we meet in our lives. But that takes nothing away from love's dream of compassionate surrender to the possibilities for the future. And therein lies the instinct for love's survival, and perhaps our own. It presents itself as a determination to force us through the frailties and foibles of mortal existence. Obligating us to maintain an uncompromising optimism towards the realization of spiritual completeness that may lie dormant but aware in the souls of others we encounter along the way.

And if perchance, like emotional radar, our love detects that long sought coherence in the countenance of another heart's desire, our will becomes nothing more than a candle in the wind of destiny's storm. Love, enraptured by the covenant of its own reality, bursts forth with renewed direction and purpose. Senses overwhelmed, our mortal lives become nothing more than a superficial shell of awareness as love has its way with our heart. To deny the event is folly. To question the source is pointless. To attempt to contain the emotion is senseless. It is we who are blind, love sees clearly and must follow its course to the end. For there can be no greater achievement in our lives than to allow the essence of our heart to find meaning and purpose in the heart of another.

"...And only in the end we'll see,
just what our lives were meant to be,
When all our childhood fantasies
Are lost within the mysteries
Of Time."

or in the mysteries of love..................thank U MISHAL /DUTTA...........TASHA AND LTL FOR BRINGING THIS LOVE IN MY LIFE.................❤️.

LOVE UUUUUUUU MISHAL............AND HAPPY TO HAVE OUR LION BACKK................WHAT SAY ALL LTLIANS.............☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written triasha...Especially the metaphor of blind and deaf man and their understanding of love was so beautiful..

I write pages after pages abt tasha...they touch the core of me..so here is something for them again..

When i asked Dutta what is love for you, he answered...
" When I angrily stomp ahead of her on a road..i can't help myself from looking back again and again, to see if she is behind me. She wins me, defeats me....She makes me, She breaks me....When my world is in chaos...she walks in with the calming breeze...She quenches my thirst and sates my hunger...she takes my nightmares and gives me dreams...My mind says i don't love her and my heart beats for her...now when my world is doused in darkness..she is my sun..my light... meri nakkusha.."

When i asked Nakkusha, she answered....
"He walks ahead of me to show me the way and faces the difficulties in the path, to prevent me from facing them....He lets me win, he loses to me to ...he gives me courage to be what i am...When the world points fingers at me, he threatens to set fire to it....He sees beneath my ugliness, or my beauty and makes me feel more like a human...  He hold my hand and leads me through thick and thin...Even when he s away he comes to me to give me strength...Away from my sight but so close to me..Mere Saab"

mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res.
Edit:

Hi Trish😊 wonderful post dear😛....you have conveyed the different scenario of love amazingly👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

yes i agree that  every one has it's own ways to perceive and express the love and this versatility is the beauty of love it is something matter to our internal interest where all type of calculations, loss and gain become worthless!! ....it takes us somewhere away from this world and at last introduces us with our own selves!

Well i m not at all good in my expressions like u all😳... But what i can say is just that TASHA introduced me the love which is rare...The True Love!!

Their love gradually developed………the two persons who had completely different spheres of lives fell for each other, selfless persons who truely lived for the other ….their  Destiny made them to meet each other as they were the true humans from inside made for each other, compliment each other completely, No Doubt truly the SOULMATES!!!!!

I would say TASHA showed me that

True Love is a Durable Fire,

In the Mind Ever Burning,

Never Sick, Never Dead, Never Cold,

From Itself Never Turning!!!
Edited by mishimano - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG. This is the most brilliant write up ever! Triasha, i love this! Every single word is just so friggin brilliant. So straight from the heart!

Thank you girl for this, today! I needed this.

There are times when i forget why i fell for this show. And then with a single moment TaSha gives me a hundred reasons to fall in love again.

When you've been hurt, you closet yourself, barricade all emotions and just refuse to let go of the pain. Fear cripples you so bad, that even when you want to believe in love badly, you hesitate. Love calls out to you, but you cannot risk it again. And yet, when it's time, you find yourself possessed by a feeling so magical, that you know all the pain was worth it.

The thing about love is, you grow with it. It is not about perfection, or completing another soul...it is about learning to love yourself, giving in to that infectious, child like faith that you will survive no matter what. It is when you are no longer scared of being labeled a dreamer, no longer scared of being yourself. This is something TaSha has taught me over and over.

Your words have summed it up perfectly. Love you for this!
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

beautifully written triasha...Especially the metaphor of blind and deaf man and their understanding of love was so beautiful..

I write pages after pages abt tasha...they touch the core of me..so here is something for them again..

When i asked Dutta what is love for you, he answered...
" When I angrily stomp ahead of her on a road..i can't help myself from looking back again and again, to see if she is behind me. She wins me, defeats me....She makes me, She breaks me....When my world is in chaos...she walks in with the calming breeze...She quenches my thirst and sates my hunger...she takes my nightmares and gives me dreams...My mind says i don't love her and my heart beats for her...now when my world is doused in darkness..she is my sun..my light... meri nakkusha.."

When i asked Nakkusha, she answered....
"He walks ahead of me to show me the way and faces the difficulties in the path, to prevent me from facing them....He lets me win, he loses to me to ...he gives me courage to be what i am...When the world points fingers at me, he threatens to set fire to it....He sees beneath my ugliness, or my beauty and makes me feel more like a human...  He hold my hand and leads me through thick and thin...Even when he s away he comes to me to give me strength...Away from my sight but so close to me..Mere Saab"

shilpita...................wowwwwwwwwww..............i really love u all for this ..............u have just said it perfectly in so less words.............thanks for it.............🤗
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishimano

res.

Edit:

Hi Trish😊 wonderful post dear😛....you have conveyed the different scenario of love amazingly👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

yes i agree that  every one has it's own ways to perceive and express the love and this versatility is the beauty of love it is something matter to our internal interest where all type of calculations, loss and gain become worthless!! ....it takes us somewhere away from this world and at last introduces us with our own selves!

Well i m not at all good in my expressions like u all😳... But what i can say is just that TASHA introduced me the love which is rare...The True Love!!

Their love gradually developed'''the two persons who had completely different spheres of lives fell for each other, selfless persons who truely lived for the other '.their  Destiny made them to meet each other as they were the true humans from inside made for each other, compliment each other completely, No Doubt truly the SOULMATES!!!!!

I would say TASHA showed me that

True Love is a Durable Fire,

In the Mind Ever Burning,

Never Sick, Never Dead, Never Cold,

From Itself Never Turning!!!

mano..........thanks for liking it dearie...............loved the phrase...............its all about LOVING WID UR HEART................🤗
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lizdarcy

OMG. This is the most brilliant write up ever! Triasha, i love this! Every single word is just so friggin brilliant. So straight from the heart!

Thank you girl for this, today! I needed this.

There are times when i forget why i fell for this show. And then with a single moment TaSha gives me a hundred reasons to fall in love again.

When you've been hurt, you closet yourself, barricade all emotions and just refuse to let go of the pain. Fear cripples you so bad, that even when you want to believe in love badly, you hesitate. Love calls out to you, but you cannot risk it again. And yet, when it's time, you find yourself possessed by a feeling so magical, that you know all the pain was worth it.

The thing about love is, you grow with it. It is not about perfection, or completing another soul...it is about learning to love yourself, giving in to that infectious, child like faith that you will survive no matter what. It is when you are no longer scared of being labeled a dreamer, no longer scared of being yourself. This is something TaSha has taught me over and over.

Your words have summed it up perfectly. Love you for this!

LIZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks a lot sweetie..............its just a small effort from my side to spread love this valentine.......here's hoping i have made u all happy🤗.....and for the union of the soulmates.................love u tooooooo................