Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This is why they're destined to meet <33 - Page 5

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: remosalsa

yaa that teacher😡😡, trying to flirt with a student😡😡.disgusting for sure😡

can't agree more.folks......why is Ekta putting such disgusting tracks yaar...first kabir ke saath n now abhay ke saath......thank god i don't recall any male teacher taking their classes nahin to woh girls ke peeche pad jaata n that would be sickkkkkk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww..Thank you so much sweety..!! I am a total romantic gonner these days..!!😆 Ritzi I seriously have so much love to give Vivu & Suku..That I need to let it out somewhere...I tell you if not for these two I dont think i would have been writing this with so much passion..These two have made these characters soo loveable & beleivable I swear..!!

Like some one pointed out .....they are an EPIC JODI in the making 😍.......i wish these two form a jodi in real life too 😍.......coming back on a serious note i feel that they have to show their bonding supernaturally strong 😊 😊 may be to withstand all the trouble makers in future tracks like Master,Chaandeena n now Pia's uncle......may be Maithili too who knows ??😔
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with you chillz..
 i just loved that soul unification scene...it was brilliantly written and shot as well..i just love how the CVs keep on highlighting the heart and mind battle and how their relationship is oscillating between heart and mind right now...and its a lovely sight to watch when their hearts take over..
abhay and piya are soulmates..and they are just meant to be together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...nothing else matters..
i am really looking forward to new track...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

can't agree more.folks......why is Ekta putting such disgusting tracks yaar...first kabir ke saath n now abhay ke saath......thank god i don't recall any male teacher taking their classes nahin to woh girls ke peeche pad jaata n that would be sickkkkkk.

Eww!! I know, right?? It's disgusting to watch!! You know, Main Hoon Na is still fine!! Student maroing a chance on the teacher ain't that bad but the other way round sickens me!🤢
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

totally agree with you chillz..

i just loved that soul unification scene...it was brilliantly written and shot as well..i just love how the CVs keep on highlighting the heart and mind battle and how their relationship is oscillating between heart and mind right now...and its a lovely sight to watch when their hearts take over..
abhay and piya are soulmates..and they are just meant to be together against all odd..against all the rules of nature...nothing else matters..
i am really looking forward to new track...

Kiranni!! I've seen you after so long!🤗
Definitely, the scriptong and lighting was amazing. I love the blue tinge that the scene had, it made it seem even more dreamy and perfect. 
I, too, love how the CVs keep on highlighting that their love will ultimately defy all logic and will be beyond reason and judgment.
Abhay and Pia are just meant to be together, no matter what their fate. Period!
I'm super excited for this track!!
Thanks for replying! So well said! ❤️
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

evn i feel dt it ws d best part!

hwevr dey myt nt accept it.. or r afraid for its outcomes..bt deir hearts n souls knw dat dey r alrdy 1! :)

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

evn i feel dt it ws d best part!

hwevr dey myt nt accept it.. or r afraid for its outcomes..bt deir hearts n souls knw dat dey r alrdy 1! :)

Yes, they will not accept it too soon because of obvious reasons. But ion the long run, their hearts will hopefully, rule their minds😳
Thanks for replying😊
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Kiranni!! I've seen you after so long!🤗
Definitely, the scriptong and lighting was amazing. I love the blue tinge that the scene had, it made it seem even more dreamy and perfect. 
I, too, love how the CVs keep on highlighting that their love will ultimately defy all logic and will be beyond reason and judgment.
Abhay and Pia are just meant to be together, no matter what their fate. Period!
I'm super excited for this track!!
Thanks for replying! So well said! ❤️

yaa..i wasn't really around...it's my last sem. of engineering..so too much to handle..lol and then the us-india time difference messes it up..bt it's nice to be back...🤗
exactly...that blue tinge in the scene enhanced the beauty of the scene...i must say this production house has got some nice crew members..the lighting is always good..
abhiya truly are soulmates...it's like nothing in the world can change that fact..like poco says "it's written in the stars"...😊
soo many problems are around the corner and..both are going to face them together..(as we saw in yest epi, abhay'll be with piya)...and it will only make their bond run deeper and stronger..

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

yaa..i wasn't really around...it's my last sem. of engineering..so too much to handle..lol and then the us-india time difference messes it up..bt it's nice to be back...🤗
exactly...that blue tinge in the scene enhanced the beauty of the scene...i must say this production house has got some nice crew members..the lighting is always good..
abhiya truly are soulmates...it's like nothing in the world can change that fact..like poco says "it's written in the stars"...😊
soo many problems are around the corner and..both are going to face them together..(as we saw in yest epi, abhay'll be with piya)...and it will only make their bond run deeper and stronger..

All the best for your last year in engineering!😊
Yes, I'm keeping a lot of expectations from this revelation. After this, there'll be no secrets between the two ❤️
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Eww!! I know, right?? It's disgusting to watch!! You know, Main Hoon Na is still fine!! Student maroing a chance on the teacher ain't that bad but the other way round sickens me!🤢

Neethi😳, in MHN it was like fun, here she looked sick🤢, the way she was touching his body & all..ewwwwwwwwwww😡😡